...bu-but I thought DC was supposed to be for alpha males and nu males like Whedon had to stick to quipshit?!

...bu-but I thought DC was supposed to be for alpha males and nu males like Whedon had to stick to quipshit?!

>Making a Batgirl movie
Jeez the DCEU is becoming the most boring and bland movie series. Definitely not watching this nor am I watching Wonder Woman

Whedon is fulfilling his purpose of directing a female capeshit movie to appease the SJWs, and leg beards.

The alphas get to work with the +A material like the main leaguers. He gets to work on the sidekick flick. It's Bat Girl, not a Batman movie.

>appease the SJWs

Impossible.

A female lead will give them more to complain about than ever. Not to mention a white male is directing. They don't care how much of a faggot nu-male he is.

Where the hell have you been the last fifty years?

>Implying SJWs aren't poor college kids that don't have the money to see the film anyway

This is for the untapped preteen Justin Bieber audience

What will it say about the dc films if their best movie is cuck kino?

Pretty sure it wont happen. Whedon used up all of his good graces on AoU and hasn't done shit since. The same critics that praised him unconditionally now hate him with a passion.

>Based Whedon finding his home in DC after Marvelcucks fired him for being too redpill

Unironically FUCK YOU DC

(Joss should do Teen Titans anyway)

Actually It says more about you if you think Cuck kino is the best

>has a nervous breakdown making Avengers 2 from everybody demanding everything
>ragequits twitter when SJW's complain about Black Widow
>lays low for a couple years waiting for the shitstorm to pass
>jumps ship to DC to make Batgirl movie because muh stonk womyn character
>adapts Killing Joke in order to please fans
>SJW'S rip him to shreds because muh stronk womyn gets literally crippled by le patriarchy
>kills himself

Sensitive Joss Whedon

>DC
>THREE FEMALE SUPERHERO MOVIES COMING OUT

>Marvel
>one in 2019

it's clear that DC is the cinematic universe for real progressives

I love it when SJW shit on their own

one in 2019 that'll clearly get pushed for some other project if they end up getting one of their more popular IPs back like X-men or F4.

>Joss Whedon
Let me guess, she'll be a one-dimensional quippy cartoon badass who don't take no shit from no man

Will WB give a solid release structure of their DCEU movies soon?

there's a new DC getting announced every week and old ones are getting shuffled around.

Whedon Chads report in

>Marvelets confirmed for Cuck-kinophiles

>n-no you can't just brush it off when people are offended by something you said!

OOHHHHHHH NOOO SOMEONE'S WIDDLE FEE FEES GOT HURT!!!

Saturday... maybe

whats that about manlets?

the best part of SJW culture is it will eat itself soon enough.

Congrats to being a lanky stringbean that'll die from excessive GH production I guess??

So will she be black, muslin, or gay?

Why not all of them?

>tfw gonna have to delete half of my DC shitposting folder now
h-he was an alpha chad all along, who knew it?

Snyder-kino is alpha. Everything else so far is crap

Zack was embarrassed seeing Whedon's cuckoldry and decided to take him under his wing and put him under an intense training regime to whip him into shape. Expect him to be a full blown DChad by the end of the year.

That's gold right there when a SJW steps on a land mine like that lmao

I'm really shocked he didn't immediately backpedal and apologize

I'm surprised he didn't an eunuch himself and burn his genitals as an offering desu

This needs an origin story of it's own.

>supposedly based on Simone New 52 run
>will reference The Killing Joke
this shit is over before it even began

Snyder saw his powerlevel potential and started training Joss in the art of Capekino. The Batgirl movie will be his initiation to become a DChad. This is only the beginning, the kino rises.

I hope they give her a great suit.

Well there are comic versions of Barb that are gay, so why not just pander and claim it's not changing the source material. Easy.

Trannys aren't the hero we deserve... but the one we need right now.

They are going to make her gay and/or black, right?

>appease the SJWs
kek why? do the SJWs scare our "alpha" boys?

I don't know man. Batgirl? Really? Who is asking for that?

wtf I like Whedon now

she will at least be a mulatto since Gordon is white in JL

>Joss Whedon
>adapts Killing Joke in order to please fans

IS THERE A WAY WE CAN TRIGGER HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO COMMIT SUICIDE OR SOMETHING?

I'd rather see him direct and write a Teen Titans film.

>Patty Jenkins
>Joss Whedon
literally taking Marvel's discarded trash. fucking lmao DC.

I'd rather see another Ayer joint

HORK HORK

Out of all the people to join DC we had to get fucking Whedon

I actually feel more positive about this than I have about any DCU movie so far, including Justice League.

If you want an action movie with a female lead punching bad guys and quipping he's probably the best in the world, even though Trump's win literally made him lose his mind.

I bet this movie will be great. I bet this will be the first great DCU film and a big success.

He has to be stopped at all costs

>this summer
>from the director of Marvel's Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron
DC c u c k s

so we're getting:

>a batman movie
>a suicide squad sequal
>a gotham city sirens movie
>a nightwing movie

and now a batgirl movie. I wonder how Vlad feels about this.

fuck u DC
you're ruining my DChad meme folder

It basically already happened. After Trumps win he had like half a dozen full meltdowns on twitter, including coming pretty close to calling for trumps assassination "We had a time machine but didn't stop Hitler" etc. He then posted that "I've always been broken but this win has broken me completely," a bunch of stuff like that. He basically lost his mind.

DC wins again

marvelcucks on suicide watch

ugly people are ruining the world.

next holocaust kill all uggos.

i love toxic masculinity so much

Pretty sure if you have a penis, you're not a girl

Why is Joss "The Quipping Cuck" joining the DCEU?

>l ***** i b a i l e y
>the same person who raped a woman several times and created the "sjw wiki"
>the same person you cannot mention on here because they are that notorious it comes up as spam

fucking kek m8

Because he gets to make a 0 pressure meme movie. It was either this or nothing at all.

>muslin

i think being a bit of cloth is pushing it too far user.

They are letting him make a movie that's a love letter to SJW's. He's the DCEU's first trans director

What does one have to do with the other?

>based snyder as exec producer doesnt allow any of whedon's cucked bullshit
>whedon leaves project due to "creative differences"

Marvel don't shit the bed like DC. Captain Marvel is nailed on for 2019, it's linked to the Infinity War storyline.

How many trans characters will it have?

>he doesn't know about feminine cocks
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

I feel like DC would be alright if Warner Bros backed off a bit and got in some guys who actually knew the lore. DC movies should not be out-edging Marvel movies

Your boyfriend has been lying to you all this time.

You're gay now user.

>going to make a feminist film
>called Batgirl
Unless you call her Batwoman, get ready for it to be torn apart.

Batwoman is another character...and tobehonestfamalama would fit a lot better than Batgirl with the DCEU tone...but not directed by Whedon...

Whoah, Boss Whedon. I'll have to introduce this guy to my wife and her daughter.

Will it be another origin story?

>inb4 they reference this twenty million times to make a feminist statement like in supergirl

The lore has been pretty solid. Guys like Snyder understand the core of characters like Superman, can lift specific panels for adaptation, without being enslaved to specific storylines.

>Boss Whedon
And thus Josh Sweden is finally his deadname.
All hail The Snyder!

His Superman is garbage and you know it

No

you're asking me to explain why SJWs cannibalize their own like fucking nothing over the most insignificant things?

Can't wait for all the DC fan boys to come defending their new quip movie with tears in their eyes as they deny it isn't everything they complain about the MCU.

Also this.

SJW aren't interested in actual justice or anything, they are interested in grandstanding and complaining. Or as I call it cuntplanning. They are locked in this retarded battle of who can have the highest moral high ground and who can be the biggest victim.

Instead of just ignoring them, like a sane person should, studios are trying to cater to them. Hopefully this fad will die soon.

Extremists always have and always will attack their own.

Look at the Soviet-China split, or early pre-Soviet in-fighting among Russian communists, or ISIS and Al Queda.
When you're so far extreme in are locked in dogma and see everyone who doesn't share your exact views as heretics and people who are close but not close enough as apostates.

Where did you get those stars?

Nah. All these groups who have virtually nothing in common have managed to stay unified for all this time because of a common enemy: white men. Who's to say they won't last another 30 years?

>I AM BATGIRL YOU SEE
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>HAMFISTED LIBERAL BULLSHIT
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>END CREDITS

I can't wait for this garbage.

>I AM BATGIRL YOU SEE
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>HAMFISTED LIBERAL BULLSHIT
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP
>SHITTILY CHOREOGRAPHED FIGHT SCENE
>END CREDITS
>AFTER CREDITS QUIP

I can't wait for this garbage.

I'm with the DC guys on this one. Fuck Joss.
t. Marvel fanguy

>if I make superman pretentious dad will finally think I'm smart

Fuck me

Why

Keep him away

Now I would see that movie.

How is Snyder's Superman pretentious?

Does everything has to have a ton of quips and poop jokes for you retards?

N-no..

I wouldn't even wish Whedon on DCucks

You know, since this on the table now, I wonder if Oracle will happen. My knowledge of Barbara is pretty limited but her time as Oracle was her best stuff from what I hear

>yo marvelcuck heard you were talking shit behind my back
>you think i wouldn't find out?