How do I stop my older sister from always kissing me in front of my friend whenever she picks up...

How do I stop my older sister from always kissing me in front of my friend whenever she picks up? It's super embarrassing and she always gets lipstick on my face and mouth.

You think that is a problem?
I still live with my parents and my little brother always come into my bed during night time and feels up on me.
Shits weird man, I told many times my parents but they said he just want to be with his big bro.

That's a problem. Siblings have to keep each other in line. You're not doing your brother any favours by being a soft cunt.

family relations are some weird shit, I'm glad leftists completely ruined that institution forever

Fuck off this is annoying and I don't want that.
I am seriously worried if he is looking at gay incest shit and thinks this is okay.

Nah, you're just RPing. Fuck off.

No you fuck off with your shit, ain't rping and I am gonna seriously someday beat the shit of this kid and go to jail.

don't be such a faggot, be glad she loves you

This, would rather have a sister that does this shit than a homo brother.

Kiss her in front of her friends.
Give her payback.

Actually she tried to kiss me in front of her friends as well, and they said it was cute the way I tried to nudge her away. I told them maybe they could try giving me a kiss and then pass it off as a joke. My sister told me afterwards apparently those cunts said I was "creepy".

Man up and tell her off to stop it then, lest you want to keep on being your sister's pet.

Bang her in front of her friends.

I mean you're creep to them anyways so

This.
Nothing to lose.

I dunno, I get stage fright whenever I try to piss...

No she doesn't you filthy LARPer
Older sister always abuses younger brother and never loves them
It's a rule

Oh I remember doing that as a kid by asking my big bro to sleep in his bed, he kept refuting though. That was affection I felt for him

How old is your brother?

Thing is, he is old and he doesn't "sleep". He grinds himself on me.
He is old enough to not do this shit, 15.

>He is old enough to not do this shit, 15.
Well that is fucking weird

He's 2 years older than me. I liked the idea of sleeping togheter, but that was when I was a 6-7 yo
15? Dayum, boy should grow up

CUUUUUUUUTE

>He's 2 years older than me. I liked the idea of sleeping togheter, but that was when I was a 6-7 yo
Well that sounds ok, I used to take a bath with my older brother till we were like 8-9 years old. It was fun.

Best onee-chan

will you do wau sex bätäng things?

No that's gay and I am not into that.

that was alpha as fuck, what the hell

is he cute?