youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1CxDSiQWg
youtube.com/watch?v=CREIZM4mJ4g
youtube.com/watch?v=XiDiGBk0vWo
youtube.com/watch?v=E9KlSQXqbwM
youtube.com/watch?v=GKheVtZDA3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

youtube.com/watch?v=m_laAxL4h4M

If I ever visit Serbia, what should I expect ? Are Indians welcome as tourists in the Balkans ? I have a feeling that that is not the case.

Why not? They're ok. And you're probably going to visit the major cities and not the countryside. Worst thing that might happen is that people confuse you with a gypsy.

No, slavic music is much better. Visit Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-qzjM3PWc

Disgusting

NEMA ANTE, AZEMA I TITE

youtu.be/4JQBm8_FMQ8

Ukraine is trash. Sorry to say.

gypsy solidarity. how cute

Almost everyone who produces """Russian""" Pop is infact Ukrainian.

When will Russia ask for compensation from Ukraine for such horrible act against their language?

I am not Rajasthni though

Why listen to pop when Ruski's have the Alexandrov ensemble and so much glorious soviet music.

youtu.be/Z_jdXLEFBpE

>NEMA ANTE, AZEMA I TITE

ANTE OVDJE

I'm sure Serbians would appreciate the fact SOMEONE enjoys their country or an aspect of their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbeR24uzGBc

>Why listen to pop when Ruski's have the Alexandrov ensemble and so much glorious soviet music.
Because people are plebs.

yeah, it has a nice spirit
foreign people have no idea what they are missing on

you would get a lot of looks from people, but I dont think that anyone would attack you as you are just a tourist

Sude mi, zato što svoje volim

VOLIM NAJVISE

STO SAM BRANIOOOO MOJE NAJDRAZEEEEEE

SUDE MIIIIIII
DUSMANI MOJA LJUBEEEE

Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be removed from Europe and Ukraine observed into come-to-be Nationalist Russia
Pic related - ELITE of their ETHNOnationalism

This is not Slavic music, this is American shit that happens to be sung in a Slavic language.

It's so obvious when you post. You use the exact same filenames and exact same autistic writing style day in, day out. I know we're on a Chinese basket weaving board, but do you really find enjoyment in spending part of your day trying to bait people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I usually post here while I monitor the exchange markets, so it’s fun-while-making-a-living kind of thing

Yeah keep telling yourself that. You objectively make this board worse and I don't say that lightly.

DESU, if you're from India you may get mistaken for a gypsy, and the reaction to that may vary depending on the person you are talking to. If it's clear you are from India than you'll be fine.

>serbian
Goran Bregovic is a Croat, that plays gypsy and ottoman bosniak music.

This is actual serbian music. youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1CxDSiQWg

youtube.com/watch?v=CREIZM4mJ4g

also this :D
youtube.com/watch?v=XiDiGBk0vWo

and ofcourse this youtube.com/watch?v=E9KlSQXqbwM

yeah who gives a shit about war anthems when serbians have such hot girls
youtube.com/watch?v=GKheVtZDA3w

Who do you think started the Amerimongrel meme, genius?

Kanake Raus