What do you think about white superiority, Sup Forums why are white people so good compared to other """people"""?

What do you think about white superiority, Sup Forums why are white people so good compared to other """people"""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCaDKtFsQQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats wrong homofaggot slav? getting cornered? your other faggot thread has been deleted and so will this one

That subsections of whites are even far more superior to the white average

For instance, the average British white is superior to the average Russian, but I think of Peter Higgs and Ed Witting when I think Physics Genius, not even Levin or the best Russian Physicist

But what about white superiority? I think you should stick to real international discussion on this board.

whites are inferior

Lol Witten*

Massive hands

You can't hide from me faggot, I will find all of your threads and report them one by one

Why don't you contribute to the thread cause instead?

thats right. you ran out of arguments so you continue posting your homofaggot shit like the little homofaggot you are

Tell me, what do you black intellectuals think about your own people?
Like, do you feel sad or frustrated that the average of your kind is a bit dumb?

░█▄─░█ ░█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ▀█▀ ░█▄─░█ ░█▀▀█
░█░█░█ ░█──░█ ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█─ ░█░█░█ ░█─▄▄
░█──▀█ ░█▄▄▄█ ─░█── ░█─░█ ▄█▄ ░█──▀█ ░█▄▄█

But what's so homofaggot about this particular discussion, user? You've yet to provide any arguments yourself, because you haven't said anything sensible even a single time, anyway.

▀█▀ ░█▀▀▄ ░█─▄▀
░█─ ░█─░█ ░█▀▄─
▄█▄ ░█▄▄▀ ░█─░█

Hahahaha russian slav homofaggot, keep on pretending how you will save this board delusional homofaggot

any subhuman """white""" country with lower HDI than Japan should be nuked and repopulated by Japanese

▀▀█▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ░█─░█
─░█── ░█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀█
─░█── ░█▄▄█ ░█─░█

░█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█─░█
░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ─▀▀▀▄▄ ░█─░█
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄▄█ ─▀▄▄▀

>intellectual
lol I am a NEET and how can you feel frustrated over any other subsection of whites because of colour responsibility?

Do Swedes feel responsibility for Franco in Spain? Do Brits feel accountable for Vietnam? We are very different among our own and a Nigerian or Ugandan to me is probably as foreign as a German or Australian

But whites are superior, and we should get rid of other """people""" so whites can finally lie in piece.

homofaggots aren't """"people""" either subhuman

░█▀▄▀█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀▄ ▀█▀
░█░█░█ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█─░█ ░█─
░█──░█ ─▀▄▄▀ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▀ ▄█▄

>lol I am a NEET
Doesn't mean you're not intellectual, right?
>Do Swedes feel responsibility for Franco in Spain? Do Brits feel accountable for Vietnam? We are very different among our own and a Nigerian or Ugandan to me is probably as foreign as a German or Australian

Me personally?
I don't, but our nation does. Which is why we're importing people here to let them do whatever they want because evil nazis were white and we're white so we're bad people and should feel ashamed.

You have great posting potential please post more, especially in any thread on the catalog you like, I'd absolutely love such posting in my general (all of them)

High IQ and Indo-European warrior culture

░█──░█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀█ ░█───
░█▄▄▄█ ░█▀▀▀ ─▀▀▀▄▄ ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█─░█ ░█──░█ ░█─── ░█──░█ ░█───
──░█── ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄▄█ ─░█── ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ──░█── ░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█▄▄█

>we

niggers with wrong skin colour

any """russian""" intellectual accomplishment is russian jew accomplishment

wow so superior

░█▀▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀█
─▀▀▀▄▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄█ ─▀▀▀▄▄ ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀▄ ░█──░█
░█▄▄▄█ ░█─░█ ──░█── ░█▄▄▄█ ─░█── ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄█

i'm all in favor of pissing this russian schizofrenic off, but don't make fun of old white people

I think its because of the conflation of white nations with Western dominance, I.e. everyone from California to Serbia has equal historical responsibility.

Also, it's not guilt but success, how? Global businessmen need to remove limits imposed by borders and ethnic identities and as such nationalism is a necessary sacrifice

i think i was tired of seeing Sup Forums talk about this shit in 2013

good post
'white' is a silly yank term anyway

░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ▀▄░▄▀
░█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█░█░█ ░█──░█ ─▀▀▀▄▄ ░█▀▀▀ ─░█──
░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█──░█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄ ▄▀░▀▄

I'm not white, I know, I'm just hoping that superior white people live in peace, so i must help them with genocide of other subhuman """people""", before I remove myself.
Woah, that's some rule violation, should I submit a report? I don't know.

█▄─░█ ▀█▀ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█
░█░█░█ ░█─ ░█─▄▄ ░█─▄▄ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄▀
░█──▀█ ▄█▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█─░█

It's guilt in our case. I don't feel guilty that nazis killed. Nor do I want to import people here.
It won't solve anything, best thing is to let people work on their own pace at their nation.

░█─░█ ─█▀▀█ ░█─░█ ─█▀▀█ ░█─░█ ─█▀▀█ ░█─░█ ─█▀▀█
░█▀▀█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▄▄█
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█─░█

go ahead faggot, by calling non-whites non people you violated a rule yourself homofaggot but your dumb slav brain wont comprehend this

go ahead and "SAVE Sup Forums FROM TRASH I AM DOING THIS TO SAVE THIS BOARD" like a subhuman homofaggot

GERMANON!
I take my eyes off you for five seconds and here you are flirting with other boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=jCaDKtFsQQg

░█─── ░█▀▄▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀█
░█─── ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄█ ░█──░█
░█▄▄█ ░█──░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄█

'white' is only used so continentals can try and claim British achievements as their own

See whats happening homofaggot? I will spam all of your threads like this until you and your faggot friends leave

░█─▄▀ ▀█▀ ░█─── ░█─── ░█──░█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█▀▄─ ░█─ ░█─── ░█─── ░█▄▄▄█ ░█──░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▀ ─▀▀▀▄▄ ░█▀▀▀ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█─░█ ▄█▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄█ ──░█── ░█▄▄▄█ ─▀▄▄▀ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█───

wow you're fucking hard

░█──░█ ░█─░█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█░█░█ ░█▀▀█ ░█─ ─░█── ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█──░█ ░█▄▄█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█ ▄█▄ ─░█── ░█▄▄▄ ░█─── ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█─── ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄

shut the fuck up homofaggot

Do you really mean it? You know commitment's what I'm thinking of.
SIEG HEIL.

░█▀▀█ ░█─░█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█─── ─█▀▀█ ▀▄░▄▀ ░█──░█
░█▄▄▀ ░█─░█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀ ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█─▄▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█─── ░█▄▄█ ─░█── ░█▄▄▄█
░█─░█ ─▀▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄ ─░█── ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄█ ░█─░█ ▄▀░▀▄ ──░█──

But why I should leave, when I know I'm right, you hypocrite? You are "fighting faggots" to clean the board, but completely ignoring all other bullshit that happens here.
This thread is example of "good quality Sup Forums thread" you see.

░█▄─░█ ▀█▀ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▄
░█░█░█ ░█─ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀ ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█▄▄▀ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█─░█
░█──▀█ ▄█▄ ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄ ─░█── ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▀

if you want to fight the garbage generals then contact the mod team instead of making homofaggot threads and running this board even more to the ground. The more people complain the more the mods will consider banning generals. But instead you post your homofaggot shit because you're here to be a homofaggot

Swedes are the most powerful race

Can you post some megufinn screencaps? Those are always cute.

here you go homofaggot, you can talk to the mods and even hiro himself there. I have already complained about generals so go ahead and do so as well you homofaggot.

>even hiro himself
you managed to talk to him?

I've done it multiple times already, and it won't work, and you know it. So I keep doing things that way, ruining this board even more.

I didnt talk to hiro but I talked to a few mods. Hiro is there sometimes though

shut the fuck up homofaggot, you didn't try anything, you're here to homopost because you are a delusional avatarfag

Keep saying that, these are exteme measures,
and you are helping the cause, willingly or not.

You're a pathetic little homofaggot, you are probably the same slav subhuman who made the pics with the spanish and italian asses grabbing the russian ass in the middle, faggot homoposter kill yourself

Actually no, I don't know what are you talking about. There are multiple russian posters, you know.

░█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▄─░█ ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─── ▀█▀ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀ ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█
░█─░█ ░█──░█ ░█░█░█ ─░█── ░█─── ░█─ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█─▄▄
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█──▀█ ─░█── ░█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░█▄▄▄ ░█─── ░█─░█ ░█▄▄█

░█▀▀▀█
░█──░█
░█▄▄▄█

░█▄─░█
░█░█░█
░█──▀█

▀▀█▀▀
─░█──
─░█──