Mfw when I suffer racism daily even though I'm a rich...

>mfw when I suffer racism daily even though I'm a rich, famous beloved comedian that is living in a gated rich peole community and don't cite any proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-get-out-jordan-peele-racism-horror-america-20170224-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude doesn't even look 70% black

this. My wifes son looks blacker than this buck.

Pretty sure he's mixed. He's written a bunch of skits about it.

Cuz he's 50% black you moron

Even mixed his dad alone wasn't 100% black.
African-Americans have been permanently BLEACHED

You don't believe him that Whole foods cashiers call him a NIGGER when he's buying bio farmed veggies and JEWISH producers call him a useless cottonpicker?

kek

that's a fake quote

yeah he never said milk was racist... he just said there was something racial about milk

He wouldn't even be famous if it weren't for his white audience. Also, his sketch show was shit.

ITT: white 17 year olds with no perspective.

>people being mean to me and using my race as an easy way to insult me means racism still runs wild and we must do something at all costs to end it!

how about nignogs just grow up and move on?

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-get-out-jordan-peele-racism-horror-america-20170224-story.html

LMAO i bet all these whitebois have little white dicks

(You)

Yes, because he has always been a rich, famous beloved comedian that is living in a gated rich "peole" community. ALWAYS.

the quote is real

He looks like a brother that is on the down low.

>be obsessed with race and blackness
>have a white wife

Seems odd to me.

>still hung up on petty shit that happened decades ago
he's been in the money for some time now. K&P was pretty successful

Isn't that a paperboy prince quote?

>“Part of being black in this country, or being a minority in this country, is about feeling like we’re perceiving things that we’re told we’re not perceiving,” said Peele. “It’s a state of mind. It’s a piece of the condition of being African American, certainly, that people may not know. They may not realize the toll that it does take — even if the toll is making us doubt ourselves.”

>“Get Out” makes black lives matter far more than they traditionally have in movies, particularly in the horror genre, simply by depicting the reality of being a marginalized minority in white-dominated spaces.

>“Those are the times you have to bite your lip, when an officer’s disrespecting you, in order to get by. In order to have freedom. In order to not be strip searched. In order to not be imprisoned,” said Kaluuya. “So you circle at the party, having to smile, because if you stand up and want to go, you’re the troublemaker, you’re the nuisance, because you are not playing the game — you’re not making everybody else feel comfortable.”

the victimhood culture is real

I don't know how I feel about black people. does anyone have any infographs that could help me out?

is that bernard? wtf

He said he's still experiencing RACISM DAILY now that he's famous which is a blatant LIE.

he's right you know

milk is fucking nasty.

This. I'm sure the Mercedes dealership wouldn't sell him a car because he was black. He also doesn't get jobs because of his "blackness" and people didn't like his new movie because he's black.

Black people drink the most milk and eat the most dairy in the U.S. Fucking filthy slobs.

I just want him to cite a single incident where people treated him badly because of his skin colour.
He obviously can't because he's a fucking virtue signaling liar.

He is just redefining racism. He even said that being "nice" was also racism.

>t.lactose intolerant shitskin

not certain, literally all people that don't have any european blood will be lactose intolerant

most blacks in the US are rape babies from the days of slavery, so they have european blood

He is a brother on the down low

>be black
>get pulled over for speeding
>politely respond cooperatively to all the officer's orders
>"alright I'm going to let you off with a warning this time, drive safely sir"

FUKKEN RACIS' COPS ALWAYS TRYANNUH START SHEEET

I'm half-white, half-Asian, and milk really fucks my shit up. All it takes is a bowl of cereal served up with some good ol' milk and I'm set for two days of wet farts, constipation and frequent clumpy, wet shits that I can't even wipe properly. Even though I loved the taste of milk, it really is a treacherous mistress.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE