hate grime
simple as

/ourqueen/

how's your life?
are u ok user?

ere

sad little man, isn't he?

Stinks of fucking curry

Never really undesrtood attachment to a monarch. especially one intentionally doesn't do much.

That's because you're a paki

Typical scrotey yank comment.
Subscribed.

>Never really undesrtood attachment to a monarch. especially one intentionally doesn't do much.

God is an illusion, based on the infantile need for a powerful father figure; religion, necessary to help us restrain violent impulses earlier in the development of civilization, can now be set aside in favor of reason and science.

looks don't matter, just be confident x

Big fan of what the founding fathers of the united states were going after.
negatory.
jimmy neutron

everything matters

>God is an illusion, based on the infantile need for a powerful father figure; religion, necessary to help us restrain violent impulses earlier in the development of civilization, can now be set aside in favor of reason and science.

Why has degenerate behavior, ingroup loyalty, and Western society as a whole plummeted parallel to godlessness?

I'm the only thing that matters

>Why has degenerate behavior, ingroup loyalty, and Western society as a whole plummeted parallel to godlessness?
because people are bored and don't care anymore

never realised your chin made such a difference to how you look. mad that.

kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns

>degenerate behavior
>plummeted
I really messed that one, no?

heard blokes used to wank to her face on coins when she was young

I am God

doing a cheeky cripplin' 'pression

the patrician's philosophy

youtube.com/watch?v=fn9oXl9tyG0

any australian man in?

Great way to be lonely.

good old brazilian genetics

unironically done this

why arent you in work user

what sort of creature would make this post and save that gif, let alone post it
fucking pathetic piece of shit

you'd better run for your life if you can little girl
hide your head in the sand little girl
if i catch you with another man that's the end
little girl

it is true though.

worrying about your looks is going to make you unconfident. if you actually are confident and flirt with women - doing things like going up to a random group of girls and striking up conversations (key here is to not start a conversation with 'WOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL', just go for 'nice weather or I had such a shit day today' or with girls you might want to try something flirtier like 'are you John's sister, I swear i saw you at his party' or some other silly flirty thing 'my phone camera is broken, but i need a profile picture' - you'll find that actually the earth doesn't swallow you if it ends awkwardly and for the most part, many people are narcisstic enough to actually engage in your conversation regardless of who you are.

Your looks and things like height - tend to only matter in online datng (even though this is presumed to be a lower-risk form of courtship) because those things can be easily filtered through. In real life, if you manage to charm someone they'll over look the fact you're 5'9 rather than their minimum of 5'11 or something.

*sneezes on you*

Sorry lad haha

shrek is kino

Just used up all of my housemate's milk, but then replaced some of it with a bit of one of my other housemate's milk, which wasn't the same type. Hope neither of them notice desu

SOME BODY ONCE TOLD ME

>what sort of creature would make this post and save that gif, let alone post it
>fucking pathetic piece of shit

Can someone explain why there are so many of these posts on /brit/? I miss this place when people would have fun on one poster's post, then make variations on it, let it evolve.

not one iota

on a cheeky 3 day weekend lads

why don't you just buy milk for the whole house?

I miss my milk. I used to love pouring Vitamin D milk into my morning cereal and heading off for the day.

Milk causes headaches for me now. I can only enjoy cheese.

started exercising for the first time lads

feels fucking AWFUL, utter normie shite

This I presume isn't to do with tubby's looks though. this is to do with the moment he's accosted her.

Of course above is more attractive than below, but below can go to gym and become more attractive. Similarly this isn't a courtship thing, this is him trying to get an autograph whilst she's coming out of an airport.

>shitskin infiltration

FFS. The Aussies and Leafs are bad enough.

I can respect the single minded pursuit of Truth that science strives toward, but as a replacement for the Christian worldview its woefully lacking because its ultimately unfeeling and lacking in all ability to discern what is good from what is bad or provide real morals. people can use science to try and justify why something is good using various stats and what not, but these are ultimately built on their own ideology

plans?

got a maccy d's whilst drunk hehe

Double cheeseburger, chicken BLC, Med fries

D A N K
A
N
K

>dude just be confident lmao

easy there tolstoy

Anyone reading this, don't take advice from people on the internet. Especially don't take advice from someone who uses Sup Forums or Reddit or some other stupid shit like that.

Ultimately, Christianity guarded womanhood, imo, and helped keep their minds in a risk/reward scenario as opposed to what their minds are now, complete instant gratification and leash-leading by various online and mainstream media outlets.

Not to mention, I at one point would tell people I was atheist but deep down I knew I was lying to everyone and myself.

Don't want to

Buy almond and coconut milk instead

morality isn't exclusive to religion

science might be able to tell you that religion is ridiculous but it doesn't tell you, nor does it try to, that it has all of humanity's answers

Singularly the most pathetic kind of post someone can make. Nothing says "eternally bitter due to my own actions or lack of, yet harbour delusions of superiority" like this post right here

>dude just go to the gym, you'll become more attractive

it's not going to give me a pretty face overnight is it you twat?

>lacking in all ability to discern what is good from what is bad or provide real morals.

you could argue the social sciences (and philosophy of ethics) are puzzled with these questions in more meaningful ways than ancient religions though.

Ideas about utilitarianism and their application to economics, to ideas about evolutionary and behaviourial psychology and how human interractions make people truly feel - may lead to a better moral system than vague ancient scriptures.

I'll give you a good example - I read a paper the other day which was saying that protestantism as compared with catholocisim leads to more suicide.

no...it takes time and effort you defeatist runt

What would you say a masculine nose looks like?

face is a lot less important for men.

a man who can dance, who goes to the gym and who can flirt with any woman with just a click of the fingers will do better on the dating market than someone who is just handsome but is a complete autist and a skinny fat lazy shit.

>Buy almond and coconut milk instead
Almond milk is a decent alternative but nothing replaces good thick creamy Vitamin D milk poured carefully over the flakes/cracklin oat brain and you pull the spoon up to your mouth and crunch it down.
those were the good ole day

Women are easy to pick up. All you have to do is simply be yourself. That's it and you don't need anything else. Just yourself bare to the person of your choice. Don't be afraid of their refusal, just be yourself to another woman until she shows her bobs and vagene to you, my dear pupil.

>flag
>women are easy
checks out

>taking things literally
oh lordy
my point is that if I have an ugly face, going to the gym isn't going to change that

Need to ask mummy and daddy for their debit card to spend on adult products because mine won't be available for 10 business days

why is everyone (especially Europeans) shrugging their shoulders and not caring about the Spain/Catalonia thing when they were going fucking apeshit about the Scotland ("wooo I hope scotland votes yes wooo go scotland!") thing a short while ago?

plus the fact that the spanish government is undemocratically quashing what actually seems to be a genuine desire to secede whereas the UK government let the scots have a vote, etc, and self-determine. Yet nobody seems to be upset at Spain at all

baffling

nobody denies that being confident is helpful. The joke is these fucking chads saying "just be confident and talk to girls bro" as if people don't already try that

if you dont use the dark theme on Sup Forums then you are a dickhead because darker colours use less energy to light so you're more protective of the environment

weird that

i'm always on the verge of tears

Not his point you utter delinquent. His point is your face doesn't really matter if you have other good qualities.

>Yet nobody seems to be upset at Spain at all
Nobody really cares or is paying it any mind, not the avg. cunt at least.

Whenever media spits it out, they rear their heads and go "Oh, hm-"
but also consider Catalonia seems rather irrelevant since most have no clue what it is, who lives there etc

Swoi swoi swoi swoi swoi

Just bee yourself, David Singh. It works for me :)

years of rule by the likes of franco combined with the state of latin america means nobody expects spain to act like a democratic european country

face and height are all that matter

to some extent the be yourself meme is real.

but that is not to say you can't be a better yourself.

yourself should go to the gym, yourself shouldn't succumb to negative and irrational thought-spirals that put him into doubt about yourself.

you can be a complete dork who likes anime and all the rest of it. but if you are confident enough in yourself to be able to approach people take an interest in them without putting them off you'll do alright.

to some extent even if you put people off, you'll eventually come around to people who actually like you and who you actually like.

in some sense, is it better for an anime-freak to fake it till he makes by trying to be a normie? is it better for him to realise he's not a normie and thus think he shouldn't interract with anyone? or would it be better for him to filter his way through the social market, wearing his heart on his sleeve and eventually joining the anime-dork club where he gets a trap gf and a bunch of stupid anime friends?

the latter is obviously the best and he can achieve this by being himself, but also addressing negatives/holding patterns he confuses for himself.

If people actually tried that, they'd get girls
>b-but why can't a chubby runt like myself get 10/10s just through friendly conversation
Come on mate

almost as if Europeans have a secret dislike of the UK and just wanted to see it fragment with the secession of Scotland rather than any interest in the actual will of people concerned
hmmm

didn't know war and peace had a sequel

What would this general be without ad hominem attacks?

Because everyone thinks of the Spanish as being hot-blooded anyway

Also a lot less cultural connection

i find white on black harder to read, like it strains my eyes more

always go with lighter stylesheets if i have the option

that's not how monitors work unless they have dynamic brightness

G L O R I A
GLOOOOORIA
G L O R I A
GLOOOOORIA

in reality, the guy with an ugly face who tries to dance or flit is a "freak" "creep" "loser" etc but the guy with the 8/10 face with no personality is "mysterious"

looks create personality

didn't say that you fucking rodent

Shut the fuck up Hernandez

so long as there are 2000 character long post limits, I shall indulge.

white on black text damages your eyes

Then what the fuck is your point Jackeen?