ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white...

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: FD35BE08-0A85-4057-B123-F7B1E5484B24.jpg (726x517, 97K)

You know, I once sent you a vocaroo link humiliating you and you refused to click it so fuck yourself moron, you're just a retard who doesn't actually want humiliation, you're up to something and nobody trusts you. fuck off.

Both of you are just as gay and retarded as the other and should kill yourselves

... no. Lol I’m legit, genuinely wanna be humiliated. I just don’t click on links on sites like this, discord is a safe platform to use for me and I don’t have to run the risk of clicking a sketchy link

And I feel sorry for you man... I’m literally here just to be laughed at by straight men for their own personal entertainment/meme source.

Shut the fuck up you dumbass faggot

Yes sir

no no no no no no no no no
vocaroo is not a sketchy link and anybody who's spent any time with Sup Forums knows it's far sketchier to accept a discord link than click a vocaroo one so fuck off, you're up to something.

I suspect no men that actually go through with this are in fact heterosexual OP, that said out of curiosity how much success have you found with this?

On a real note? A lot of luck actually.... I do get the occasional gay guy who pretends to be “straight” which is annoying, and I can always tell... but other than that, suprisingly there’s a lot of straight men who don’t really care and just wanna laugh at me for the memes until they get bored, respectfully cuz they’re straight, and block me lol which is why I constantly post on Sup Forums looking for other straight guys who wanna laugh at me. It’s all about the mindset of a straight guy being superior to a faggot (me) and I’m just offering a service where a straight guy who is interested, could let some steam off and berate me if they want, or just for the meme potential

I don't understand that, how can they feel superior if they are doing what you want them to do? Do you understand this? Aren't you using their verbal abuse to get off?

Obviously you don’t understand the mindset....

That's why I ask.
I figure you are some strain of masochist. Requiring a complimentary sadist, however if a straight man is aiding a gay man to achieve sexual gratification, is he truly straight?
Your thoughts?

This exactly, OP
My best friend is gay and I'm straight as a broomstick, I would never even think of doing shit like that, it's just disgusting to me. I'll stick to them fine girls.

Yeah of course he is; sexual orientation refers to who one is attracted to sexually. I made it clear in my thread that I’m only looking for straight men, and made it even clearer by adding that I don’t want the guy to have any sexual gratification out of this. There’s other sorts of gratification stemming from a sadistic view, or just the entertainment view or just meme potential. A straight guy who voluntarily wants to laugh at me for doing stupid shit online and able to blackmail me or just make fun of me, doesn’t at all refer to his sexuality.

Then you’re not the audience I’m looking for. There are straight guys who genuinely just don’t care and get a kick out of this just because it’s funny to them, that’s all, and that’s my target audience.

So you are ready to give ur passwords, personal info, but not click on a link you could just google. Are you stupid or just unaware of coliding information you just gave?

straight men wouldn't be interested faggot, what word in straight don't you get

Again, you’re not understanding my proposal. You’re obviously not the target audience I’m looking for

I thank you for the clarification, night night OP

See above

Of course user, always open to mature convo about this

Bump

Fair enough my dude, but as this user already said it
No matter how straight a guy seems, if they cater to your sexual desires they're at least closet bi.
Some straight guys like to humiliate other guys if they know it actually hurts the person. If they know you get off to it, noone will do that solely because of the humiliation.

I’ve gotta disagree with you on that point, I’ve met a lot of genuine straight guys who are just in for this to laugh at me. And quite a few of them were in relationships with women or married. I honestly am just aiming for the audience who understands the whole mindset in this, it literally is just the whole making fun of me because I’m inferior to straight men and making straight guys feel superior to me and letting them get off some anger out on me. A lot of the guys tend to block me afterwards and after they get their laughs in, which is why I’m constantly on Sup Forums all the time. Like I said, sexual orientation refers to who one is attracted to in bed, sexually. I’m not seeking a mutual jack off or anything, literally just to be laughed at. I feel like the genuine guys I do get to add me and we have a conversation about this, understand what I’m saying and asking for.

wow it's fucking sad

No straight man would do this. You are fooling yourself.

You Sir, are wrong. You just don’t understand