Should women be held to the same standards of men by having to bulk up for superhero films?

Should women be held to the same standards of men by having to bulk up for superhero films?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/feechrystall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no muscle gf
;_;

The problem is that they always choose the worst actresses to the job
Those who have no commitment to the work

This is embarrassing
The only Amazon in the film that looks like a semi-anorexic model

People are going to see the superhero they like being in a movie. The character and story should reflect exactly that, something from the comic books. They don't care about what new twists an actor brings to the role, and they especially don't give a single shit about the creators vision. They want to see fucking The Punisher or something doing punishing.

Nice Penis.

Natasha is my Bufffu

Her pussy must be so buffed.

She was better before, what kind of faggot prefers the dickless dude in the right?

these strong cunts would still get they ass beat by ghetto hoodrats

Definitely

I would prefer if actresses either had to buff up or sit on my face before getting action roles

>tfw no strong latina gf to pick me up and carry me away while the cartel is shooting at us

Anybody have the webm of that muscular QT Korean girl? I have to, uhh, do some research.

thats disgusting

that too

>/fa/ vs /fit/

yes

>from /unhealthy/ to /unhealthy/

>yfw you realize you're in a closet homo thread

I would kill my own mother to bury my face in that crack and get a lungful of her sweaty ass musk.

>tfw a qt 3.14 lifts more then you

Capeshit is for fat mouth breathers. Being hot is good enough for the plebs. Its all CGI trash anyways.

how long does it take to get like that?
bitch is stronger than me

>I know what will solve my body dysmorphia: body dysmorphia!
Probably is more common than I realise but I know one very good example of this, went from skeletor to posing in underwear flexing on instagram, and entering BB competitions

m8, too far. Have a word.

Unfortunately the timeline is reversed. The preceding image was captured most recently.

you people understand these girls are on some serious juice right?

Give me a sec. Have some Rin Nakai

What does this actress have on the studio? To the point where she doesn't have to bulk up at all?

This shit looks so unprofessional, like they grabbed a model and put her into cosplay.

that penis

>tfw no bearmode gf

I got you senpai

fake news

instagram.com/feechrystall/

She's married to some well-connected Zionist oligarch.

Also she's not an actress, she just happens to star in movies.

Should women be held down and fucked up the ass?

Well start with you bitch nigga

The funny thing is she actually did bulk up a little bit. She used to be even skinnier.

Are you the guy that posts on /s/?

>tfw into muscegirls but not femdom
I like the concept of a girl who COULD kick my ass, but prefers to be cute and subservient anyway

dyke

It'd be nice, but you know it'd never happen. Hollywood's too obsessed with contrived ideals of beauty to allow an actress to bulk up just for one role.

>contrived ideas of beauty

men don't like muscly girls. thick yes, but not muscly. you're a very small minority

NAME

yes

#equality :^)

> muh roids
So is every body builder. That type of physique is near to fully impossible regardless of sex.

> not desiring a muscle switch
Get on my level.

yes

lol no wtf

she was a real qt, but now she is a roided up freak and I still can bench more even though I've only been hitting the gym for a few months

another sad story to add to this miserable world

this 100%

Her ass wasn't better that's for sure.

>6 wins by submission

i'd like to make it 7 if ya know what i mean heheheh

that chick was way hotter without the muslces

do women sometimes feel that way abotu dudes?

for women to get the level of natty test that men have they have to pin that shit constantly

majority of men can be as muscly and strong as these girls naturally and it's actually a natural desired trait in men for women

men are not naturally attracted to these freaks unless they have some kind of specific fetish like you

I have no clue. It was in some /fit/ thread

Why did they add Daisy Ridley to a collage of muscular girls? Odd

I'm 150 pounds at 5'10 and i can and do bench that

>5'10

that's one ugly looking giblin

when will they learn?

I'm a skinnyfat guy and I can incline dumbbell press 50lbers. It makes me laugh that she has to stick a needle in her ass in order to life that.

Post your fitfus.

/fa/ imho.tbqh
: /

Fucking MUH.

>Never porked a /fit/ girl in my life, only thin cardio bunnies
>Never porked a girl who did squats religiously
I'll make it my goal by June to do so. Mark my words. Believe you me, lads.

The face doesn't match the body. She has soft, delicate facial features yet has the body of a high school quarterback. It creates a juxtaposition that leaves me uneasy. Honestly, I would rather go full on gay and suck off a quarterback than fuck her.

And for that reason, I'm out.

All the pressure about being a pretty muscle girl got to her, she's getting soft now..

Yes. Strong women should look the part.

>roiding for this
roasties not even once

the tight grip og a goddess, we're talking Aphrodita level of kegels

>60lbs is a measly 27kg
whew had me excited there

How can I fuck a girl like this? I'm assuming they're only into jacked dudes.

Thanks for the update. Be sure to inform us of all your life stories in the future.

Take it from someone who did it, it's a once in a lifetime experience. But not one you want to repeat. It's the closest thing to fucking a man without actually fucking a man there is. They grunt and sweat and the pussy has a grip like a god damn vacuum cleaner on your dick. If you gotta do it regularly you'll simply die.

j-jesus christ humanity was a mistake

>wanting to fuck/fucking men
gay

Can't you do this exercise sitting down? Why is she sticking her ass in the air?

>i know nothing about the physiology of women the post
>admits being a skinnyfat fag
>thinks doing 50's on an incline db press is anything

Women are fucking weak you moron. They will never be nearly as strong as men. When most women reach 300+ lbs on just a deadlift it's a milestone. For a man that's fucking child's play.

Yes men are physically stronger for women. What she's doing is impressive for a woman, so... shut the fuck up??

is that a ball sack brushed up against green eggs and ham??

holy mother of god that pussy can bite

i got my ex into working out and then i got lazy but she kept going so i was a pudgy doughboy with a ripped goddess and it was heaven.

Then stop making "y-you don't like women to look and sound like men?! y-you're just scared of them being stronger than you!" posts you fucking homo. Are you sucking a mod's dick?

Have you never seen a piece of gym equipment in your life?

My old gym used to have the butterfly press right across from the ass blaster. It was glorious.

Is it really? all the chicks at my gym are powerlifters and intimidate me, so i don't know how it works

>Why is she sticking her ass in the air?
Only women use those machines. Some isolation movements are healthy (hip abductor exercise for example). Isolating your hamstrings is wholly unnecessary. In other words she's an attention whore.

>implying things
I'm pretty fit and I would love to have a fit girlfriend. I can deadlift 260% of my bodyweight and I only weigh 152 lbs. Pretty sure I'm stronger than most women.

Meryl from MGS4

Lord have mercy on me.

She does some MMA now also