Traitor

Traitor

Attached: amoral.jpg (846x571, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGbhfW_R6s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like the guiding light pulling us out of the corruption you Jerry's let in

You've had how many years now to prove treason and haven't been able to?

TRAITOR

/Dead

Attached: 1564747545370.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

Selling US to foreigners for his own profit and power.

Kill yourself redditfag

traitor

>Traitor

Attached: 1530920967131.jpg (852x1200, 141K)

Why do threads like this make trumpettes so mad? Watch me do it again:

traitor

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1440x907, 150K)

>Why do threads like this make trumpettes so mad?

Attached: 78453213.png (600x779, 313K)

Good, trumpers need to be reminded who they voted for.

>Traitor

Attached: gpwkuhin6ie31.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Attached: F5C61469-C16D-4B41-8D7E-33920FD6B6FC.jpg (600x450, 101K)

TRAITOR!

Attached: Dont.touch.Bernies.fries.webm (640x360, 1.17M)

>trumpers need to be reminded who they voted for.
Don't need a reminder, I know exactly who I voted for.

Attached: 1453160197938.jpg (659x659, 44K)

Attached: 458946.jpg (710x473, 57K)

Attached: 13216549843.jpg (450x450, 43K)

Let me remind you anyway:

traitor

Attached: cuck.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: 610.jpg (680x680, 77K)

Attached: D7EB620B-B331-47CC-BF3F-6B93187DB8D8.gif (400x222, 1.98M)

Attached: 39BF91BE-9A87-42CA-834A-13FB7F25677E.jpg (1725x1387, 695K)

Left:
Reacting in an exaggerated fashion in an oratorical capacity in order to demonstrate signalling behavior for his audience.
Right:
Acting in an exaggerated fashion absent an oratorical capacity with little to no stimulus introduced.

False equivalency.

You have any REAL evidence?

They never do.

It's funny how democrats are the actual traitors to the USA. They are trying to literally destroy it, calling the constitution outdated and wanting to change it to remove things like free speech because it's "woke".. Trump is trying to save the country against all odds making him the opposite of the traitor. But for the last few years everything Democrats have said Trump has done they have actually done themselves. Just like this thread. Dat upside-down world.

Attached: 1372445142617.jpg (600x652, 170K)

Yes

May 13, 2014. Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, joins the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings. It is owned by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, one of several subjects of the Ukrainian corruption probe. The story has been "twisted, perverted, and turned into lies and poisonous propaganda by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and their enablers" according to the journalist who wrote a 2015 wrote a story for the New York Times about Joe Biden.
December 2015. Joe Biden travels to Ukraine, giving a speech that touches on concerns about corruption in the country. At some point, he tells Ukrainian leaders to fire Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin or lose more than $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden joins many Western leaders in urging Shokin’s ouster.
March 29, 2016. Shokin is ousted from his position by Ukraine’s parliament.
May 12, 2016. Yuri Lutsenko becomes prosecutor general of Ukraine, replacing Shokin.
Jan. 23, 2018. At an event hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations, Biden describes the pressure he put on Ukraine’s government.
Late 2018. Giuliani speaks with Shokin.
Dec. 12, 2018. A court rules that publication of secret documents delineating under-the-table payments to eventual Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort by a Ukrainian political party was a form of interference in the 2016 U.S. election. The ruling concludes that two officials, including member of parliament Serhiy Leshchenko, broke the law in publicizing the documents.
Late January. Giuliani meets with Lutsenko in New York.
Mid-February. Giuliani again meets with Lutsenko, this time in Warsaw.
March. Still in office as prosecutor general, Lutsenko begins making allegations about the Bidens’ activities in Ukraine and the 2016 election as a March 31 election date approaches.

The whistleblower notes that Lutsenko works for the incumbent, Petro Poroshenko, who is trailing Zelensky — who had promised to replace Lutsenko.
March 20. The Hill’s John Solomon interviews Lutsenko. Among other allegations, Lutsenko claims that U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch had given him a list of people not to prosecute and that he was opening an investigation of Leshchenko.
March 31. The first round of Ukraine’s presidential election is held. Poroshenko and Zelensky head to a runoff.
April 1. After speaking with Lutsenko, Solomon reports that a probe into Joe Biden’s push to fire Lutsenko’s predecessor is underway. Lutsenko tells Solomon that he wants to present his evidence to Attorney General William P. Barr.
April 17. Lutsenko walks back his claims about a do-not-prosecute list.
April 18. Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III releases his redacted report detailing his team’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
April 21. Zelensky easily defeats Poroshenko in a runoff election. Trump and Zelensky have a “brief” call in which Trump congratulates Zelensky on winning the country’s presidential election.
April 23. Giuliani tweets about an Ukrainian investigation into 2016.
“Hillary is correct the report is the end of the beginning for the second time...NO COLLUSION. Now Ukraine is investigating Hillary campaign and DNC conspiracy with foreign operatives including Ukrainian and others to affect 2016 election. And there’s no Comey to fix the result.
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) April 23, 2019
April 25. In an interview with Fox’s Sean Hannity, Trump addresses the suggestion that Ukraine interfered in 2016.
“I would imagine [Barr] would want to see this,” Trump says. “People have been saying this whole — the concept of Ukraine, they have been talking about it actually for a long time.”.

I was wondering if 4chin was censoring trump posts again now that they are tossing out the whistleblower complaint.

April 29. Ambassador Yovanovitch is recalled to the United States.
“Around the same time,” the whistleblower writes, “I also learned from a U.S. official that ‘associates’ of Mr. Giuliani were trying to make contact with the incoming Zelensky team."
May. Two associates of Giuliani travel to Ukraine and meet with Ukrainian officials, according to a report cited by the whistleblower.
Giuliani meets with a top Ukrainian anti-corruption prosecutor, Nazar Kholodnytsky, in Paris, according to Kholodnytsky. Kholodnytsky, who had clashed with Yovanovitch, has declined to comment on what he and Giuliani discussed, but he said the Burisma investigation should be reopened.
May 6. Yovanovitch is removed from her position. The whistleblower says this was because of pressure originating with the Lutsenko allegations.
May 9. The New York Times reports that Giuliani plans to travel to Ukraine to push for investigations.
“We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani tells the Times. “There’s nothing illegal about it. Somebody could say it’s improper. And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”
May 10. Giuliani again tweets about a Ukrainian investigation.
Explain to me why Biden shouldn’t be investigated if his son got millions from a Russian loving crooked Ukrainian oligarch while He was VP and point man for Ukraine. Ukrainians are investigating and your fellow Dems are interfering. Election is 17 months away.Let’s answer it now
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) May 10, 2019
Trump later tells Politico that he will speak to Giuliani about his planned trip to Ukraine.

Trump later tells Politico that he will speak to Giuliani about his planned trip to Ukraine. Giuliani then cancels the trip.
May 11. Lutsenko and Zelensky meet for two hours, with the former requesting to stay in his position.
May 13. Barr announces a probe into the origins of the investigation into Russian interference. The whistleblower cites a report claiming that the Giuliani investigators’ work will aid this probe.
May 13. The Russians announce on state TV that Pence will not attend Zelensky's inauguration.
May 14. One day later, Trump tells Pence not to attend Zelensky's inauguration. Instead, Energy Secretary Rick Perry attends. (Thanks u/Aldermere for this.)
May 13 The Russians announc
It was “made clear” to officials who spoke with the whistleblower that “the President did not want to meet with Mr. Zelensky until he saw how Zelensky ‘chose to act’ in office."
Giuliani tells a Ukrainian journalist that Yovanovitch was “removed … because she was part of the efforts against the president."
Mid-May. The whistleblower starts hearing concerns about Giuliani’s circumvention of the government’s official processes as regards Ukraine.
The whistleblower is told that officials, including Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations Kurt Volker and E.U. Ambassador Gordon Sondland, had spoken with Giuliani to “contain the damage” he was doing and that the ambassadors had been working with Ukrainian officials to help them figure out how to resolve the conflict between government messaging and Giuliani’s.
In the same time frame, officials told the whistleblower that Ukrainian leaders believed “that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelensky would depend on whether Zelensky showed willingness to ‘play ball’ on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani."
May 16. Lutsenko walks back his claim about a probe into the Bidens.

That's why Schiff is being bought up on treason charges. It's not him aiding a foreign country, more like a deep state coup.

May 19. In an interview with Fox News, Trump explicitly references Joe Biden’s efforts in Ukraine, falsely claiming that Biden pushed for Shokin to be fired because of Hunter Biden’s work.
May 20. Zelensky is inaugurated as president of Ukraine. Shortly after the inauguration, Giuliani meets with Ukrainian officials who are allies of Lutsenko and who made allegations included in Solomon’s reporting.
June 13. In an interview with ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, Trump says he might accept electoral assistance from a foreign government, if offered.
The chairwoman of the Federal Election Commission subsequently points out on Twitter that this would be illegal.
June 20. In an interview with Fox News, Trump links Ukraine and the effort to hack the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election — a link that the whistleblower (and recent reporting) suggests doesn’t exist.
June 21.
New Pres of Ukraine still silent on investigation of Ukrainian interference in 2016 election and alleged Biden bribery of Pres Poroshenko. Time for leadership and investigate both if you want to purge how Ukraine was abused by Hillary and Obama people.
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) June 21, 2019
July 12. Axios reports that Trump and Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats are at odds, with Trump telling confidants that he wants to remove Coats from his position.
Mid-July. The whistleblower learns that the White House is withholding aid to Ukraine.
July 16. Former MP Leshchenko, accused of interference in 2016, states that the court ruling from December has been overturned on appeal.
July 18. The Office of Management and Budget tells administration offices to suspend aid to Ukraine per Trump’s orders earlier in the month.
July 22. Shokin tells The Washington Post that he was removed over the Biden issue. Other officials have suggested this isn’t true.

I'll stop you there. The whistleblower met with the democratic and then leaked his own complaint. It's all a hoax. You are welcome

Plagiarism =/= treason

Attached: T5gAoCy.png (480x640, 596K)

>thinks the right is mad
>proceeds to complain about the right
>a minute passes
>complains more

July 23. OMB reiterates that aid to Ukraine is suspended, per Trump.
July 24. Mueller testifies before Congress.
July 25, morning. Trump and Zelensky speak by phone early in the morning. The whistleblower reports that in the call Trump “pressured” Zelensky to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden, to “assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine” — as in the July 20 Fox interview — and to meet or speak with Giuliani and Barr.
The whistleblower wasn’t on the call but was informed that about a half-dozen people were on the call. That group included T. Ulrich Brechbuhl from the State Department, an aide to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
July 25, evening. Ukraine publishes a summary of the Trump-Zelensky call. It notes that Trump “expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between Ukraine and the United States.
Days following July 25. The whistleblower writes: “I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to ‘lock down’ all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced — as is customary — by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call."
The whistleblower claims to have been told by White House officials that they were directed by White House lawyers to move the transcript from the normal documentation archive and to “a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature” — a move one official called an “act of abuse.”

In an appendix, the whistleblower adds that officials said “this was ‘not the first time’ under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive — rather than national security sensitive — information."
July 26. Volker and Sondland traveled to Kiev and met with Zelensky and other politicians. There, the whistleblower writes, they “reportedly provided advice to the Ukrainian leadership about how to ‘navigate’ the demands that the President had made of” Zelensky.
OMB reiterates that aid to Ukraine is suspended, per Trump.
July 28. Trump announces that Coats will resign in August.
July 31. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin speak by phone.
Early August. Officials indicate to the whistleblower that Ukraine is aware that aid is being held, but the whistleblower doesn’t know when they learned that.
Aug. 2. Giuliani travels to Madrid, where he meets with a Zelensky adviser named Andriy Yermak. This meeting was a “direct follow-up” to the July 25 call, according to the whistleblower’s sources. Giuliani had also been reaching out to other Zelensky advisers.
Aug. 3. Zelensky announces that he will travel to the United States to meet with Trump in Washington in September.
Aug. 8. Giuliani tells Fox News that the Justice Department official in charge of investigating the origins of the Russia probe is “spending a lot of time in Europe” to investigate what happened in Ukraine.
Trump announces Joseph Maguire will take Coats’s job as director of national intelligence in an acting capacity. In doing so, he bypasses Sue Gordon, who had been Coats’s No. 2 at the directorate of national intelligence and was a career intelligence official with bipartisan support. Gordon would later resign.

Aug. 9. Trump speaks to reporters outside the White House. He’s asked about inviting Zelensky to the White House and what advice he would offer on dealing with Putin.
“I think he’s going to make a deal with President Putin, and he will be invited to the White House,” Trump said. “And we look forward to seeing him. He’s already been invited to the White House, and he wants to come. And I think he will. He’s a very reasonable guy. He wants to see peace in Ukraine. And I think he will be coming very soon, actually."
Aug. 12. The whistleblower complaint is filed.
Mid-August. Several Ukrainian officials are due to visit the United States. It’s not clear if they did so.
Aug. 15. Coats and Gordon officially leave their positions.
Sept. 1. Zelensky and Pence meet as world leaders are in Poland for a ceremony commemorating World War II. Trump had originally been slated to attend the ceremony but remained in the United States to monitor Hurricane Dorian.
Sept. 5. The Post editorial board writes that it had been “reliably told” that Trump was “attempting to force Mr. Zelensky to intervene in the 2020 U.S. presidential election by launching an investigation of the leading Democratic candidate, Joe Biden.”

kek, not even close

Half the libs on the other hand are fucking openingly treasonous.

tl;dr

Attached: 1466457130282.gif (200x150, 1.07M)

There hows that for some dirt you fucks. Get this man child out of office. If he’s done nothing wrong, why the fuck is he trying to hide shit and prevent investigations. If you’re in the right, you have nothing to fear from a little poking and prodding into a series of events. Hiding it and trying to de-legitimize an investigation just makes you look guilty as fuck

Trump is a sad Traitor. All day every day

DONALD TRUMP'S DONE!! HE'S DONE. THERE'S NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT, HE'S DONE.

THIS IS A BOMBSHELL!

TODAY WAS A TURNING POINT!

IT SIGNALS THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attached: winning.jpg (594x417, 61K)

Thia whole whistleblower thing is irrelevant, he went to the democratics BEFORE the complaint.

tl;dr? TLDR? Read it motherfucker, educate yourself before you talk out of your ass about some cunt in office that doesn’t belong there

Traitor

Oh god I can't wait for this whole impeachment thing to just fall through the grates like 100% of everything else those whacky dumb liberals did(lol Mueller investigation that lead to nothing), so it will just kick the fucking wind right into Republican hands and give him another 4 more years. I hope I can hear the cumulative shotgun blasts as every democrat eats a big bowl of buckshot soup lolol

Attached: hsnahoz0fsh31.jpg (638x480, 53K)

Attached: waltz.jpg (340x307, 139K)

Damn I left to go to work. 40 minutes ago. I just arrived and trump supporters still have their jimmies rustled. All because someone said:

traitor

Attached: failure.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Do you have children?

As long as he made the left rage, he's not a traitor for me.

Same. Basically, trump personally leading his own investigation on treason and a failed coup.

Attached: 1509338024627.jpg (657x500, 48K)

>that doesn’t belong there
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA orange man bad WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>baby's first election loss

Attached: 1510269609076.jpg (842x960, 78K)

What you just posted was a waste of not only your time, but of server space, and more importantly, MY time.

Attached: 1569513972268.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

4chin usually censors pro-trump posts so only anti-trump posts are the only discussion allowed.

Even if that means shredding apart everything that the United States stands for, and lying time and time again under oath to protect the constitution?

What does that have to do with anything?

why is germany still a problem?

what is wrong with them, again?

Attached: 1569544831450.jpg (555x500, 88K)

Only you, son. Now go back to your cry room where nobody can find you and try and sort out the 71 other genders your mental disability prevents you from figuring out.

Believing that Trump is anything but a lying traitor with only concern for himself is a mental illness

He wants to sound pious but just like liberals, their intent is shallow and pedantic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGbhfW_R6s0

Your children are going to grow up in a fucked up country because of this asshole in the whitehouse

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 419849.jpg (225x225, 12K)

He’s always been a traitor. His loyalty belongs to Israel.

see Like I said, one trick ponies. Nvmd he's just lashing out, as I'm the OP and a huge faggot.

It's amazing, the lack of self awareness.

I'll just leave this right here...

Attached: ohshitson.jpg (1300x769, 81K)

Lock Him Up!

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Attached: 14362199317286.jpg (252x240, 8K)

Whatever, Trump Supporters. You’d probably vote for Hitler if he was running for office too.

Or you kids dont grow up to be cuck tranny sjws under Hillary. That's kinda an easy choice.

Attached: Cz2RI89WQAEgWgA.jpg (845x681, 49K)

You are looking at maximum self awareness. They probably got those shirts just to “trigger the liberals” and don’t take even 2 minutes to read, I mean really read what it means

Attached: 76AF322B-7EB7-44B0-910F-5D741F830CBA.png (680x467, 233K)

>At some point, he tells Ukrainian leaders to fire Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin or lose more than $1 billion in loan guarantees.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Say this lie over and over, but you cannot prove it. It is not recorded anywhere. It is made up after the fact.

I know you don't care, but it's stupid to hide lies in the middle of factoids. We have finally gotten tired of this.

Actually you’re right, Hitler was a great leader and motivator of his people, Trump is just retarded and those of his similar mental capacity like him

M4GA

Okay so you chose 1 out of hundreds of bullet points to disect. I’ll wait for your educated response on the entire thing.

/thread

Attached: 1249565132539.gif (300x225, 105K)

You dont think its suspicious that Biden goes to Ukraine and tells the leader to stop investigating his son or not receive aid.

Trump has done nothing to “prevent” LGBT lol what’s he going to do, ban people’s choices and inner feelings too?

I posted a 15000 character summary of the timeline, and this asshole chooses one statement, and it’s /thread?? Jesus you people are retarded. Goodbye

Don’t bother, nothing will get through these thick skulled “Americans”

>Goodbye
See you later dumbass

Attached: 48465132196.jpg (1280x760, 100K)

After Obama, it was trendy to be trans and a great way to get your own bathroom and special treatment. Plus you get your own woke hivemind if is you are a sjw. Under Hillary it would have been much worse.

tl;dr

Have fun fucking your cousin

Smells like you have nothing to say. Tou may leave the thread.

Biden literally bragged about doing exactly that publicly at an event that was live streamed on youtube. You can straight up find the whole conference he did it in on youtube.

When is he going to put his political opponents in jail?

So far it's been the other way around.

Smells like you came in your sister

>a great way to get your own bathroom
More importantly, it allowed men into the women's bathroom, and all the hilariousness that followed.

Except, that did not happen.

Why you lie, user?

Wow, what a fantastic burn! I'm completely devistated, man you sure told me

Attached: 1395335854732.png (449x401, 490K)

That's what I dont get. Its actually extortion. Trump basically asked a favor and never demanded anything in return.