"I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you...

>"I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage... and get the oven hot... and feel your CUNT... your plump CUNT... and when it was plump enough to eat... to eat... EAT."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=S85NCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA580&lpg=PA580&dq="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&source=bl&ots=LoKCL9Czmi&sig=6NFzqruxyGGAOtQTJs9ttHSJnZ8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNsbGNqP_SAhVK6SYKHdn2CCkQ6AEIHzAB#v=onepage&q="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA
readanybook.com/ebook/it-565296
youtube.com/watch?v=pYCgJcrDKqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a....different time

didn't he do that Peewee Herman dance afterwards?

How was IT not being a staple Sup Forums meme by now?

I honestly can't remember if this is in the book or not, that's how fucked King is

Stephen King has very detailed writing.

Doesn't he describe Bev as being prime jailbait throughout the book?

calling bullshit. someone post quote or gtfo

books.google.com/books?id=S85NCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA580&lpg=PA580&dq="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&source=bl&ots=LoKCL9Czmi&sig=6NFzqruxyGGAOtQTJs9ttHSJnZ8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNsbGNqP_SAhVK6SYKHdn2CCkQ6AEIHzAB#v=onepage&q="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&f=false

Faggots

Is this actually from the book?

Is it jailbait if they're all like 12 and fuck?

what the fuck

sick link dude

No teens fucking no buy.

I'm confused. I can view the whole book on google for free?

No only sections

Seems really weird to let people view sections from near the end of the book like that.

Is this a virus?

Really makes you think

It's so crazy men like ME can spoil it for everyone!!! BWUHAUHAUAHAUAHUABUMAUHAUAMASHAAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

unironically yes, king is a known pedophile

>books.google.com
>virus

No, only some pages

If you want free books, go to bookzz

Why do people take Stephen King seriously?

No it doesn't the cocaine binges do that for you

'Gaaaah, nigger!' Henry was screaming. 'Gaaaah, nigger! Gaaaah, nigger!'

'Gaaaaaaaaaah! Neeeeeeegaaaa!' Henry screamed.

and people actually like this hack

King stole that recipe from an old Reader's Digest.

what did lovecraft meant by this

youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA

he looks like an NPC from the witcher with that fucking cap

His short stories are good. Also, Cell and Secret Window, Secret Garden. Pet Sematary, too.

The Shining was okay. Overrated, imo.

what is the context

That's some babby entry level shit, try Arthur Jermyn, The Street, or Medusa's Coil if you want QUALITY Lovecraft Sup Forums-mode

Secret Window was good ill give you that

I don't really think he is, he's just constantly reaching for outrageous motifs, usually in unexpected places, sexual perversions being the usual suspect. That's a book version of a jump scare which he perfected.

The fire rises

This can't be real. This can't be fucking real. Holy shit.

>books.google.com/books?id=S85NCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA580&lpg=PA580&dq="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&source=bl&ots=LoKCL9Czmi&sig=6NFzqruxyGGAOtQTJs9ttHSJnZ8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNsbGNqP_SAhVK6SYKHdn2CCkQ6AEIHzAB#v=onepage&q="I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I&f=false

I need to read that book desu

IT is pretending to be her abusive father and playing on her fears that he wanted to rape her

What the fuck

Why are you so surprised? Do you not read books?

Listening to the audiobook would be better.

what's your problem?

I love Stephen, he's precious.

This. When I was addicted, shit made me horny as fuck. I'd get on kik or reddit and RP shit with women.

Fuck I gotta find that now. if it exists

Can anyone find the gangbang scene that's supposedly in the book?

it's really intense stuff

Well does he pump her cunt or what? Someone spoil it, not going to read because I'm American and don't have to.

>in a alternate universe steven king directed IT instead of the shining

>its fucking LIT

readanybook.com/ebook/it-565296
chapter 22 part 12

It was on yt, 5 parts 7 hours each. lel fuck that I'd rather read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYCgJcrDKqo

>>in a alternate universe stanley kubrick directed IT instead of the shining
>>its fucking LIT

fixedthatforme

>Secret Window
One of my favorite endings in cinematic history.

He's gonna surpass Tim Curry.

I also remember when Beverly gets older she and her husband fuck but they're both kind of fat and King describes their bellies slapping.

>chapter 22
>part 12
>chapter 22
>part 12
>part 12

Wtf? Chapters within a chapter? Now I don't read much books but what the fuck? I can't find it.

Have you ever seen how thick that stupid book is?

use the index in the first few pages to skip to chapter 22 (ritual of chode lol) and click through till you see a 12, my dude.

I think The Shining is only credited as one of his best because the movie was a masterpiece

There's only 2 different audiobook versions on YT and neither goes past page 525 or so

He also says that she got her ass hit with a belt and she kind of liked it and came 3 times

What

That's not even the good narrator

fuck it ill just screencap and post it

He's balding so he wears a hat as often as he can

Mine too. Much better than the book's ending.

Doesn't explain the peasant hat

[citation needed]

>mfw I share a board with illiterature children who are shocked to learn King has written some depraved shit

can you retards name 5 authors off the tops of your heads?

True anonymous bros. A rarity on the chins these days. Godspeed friend.

>YUM YUM

was Stephen King the original BRAPPPPPPP SNIFF SNIFF poster?

why is the font unreadable??

you tell us bud.

Right. How are /lit/ and /tv so fucking far apart despite similar tastes in content.

jfk rowling
henry tolkien
george rr martin
george orwell
kafka
nietzche

btfo

Because theres fluoride in the water

I've read hundreds of books and I'd never read some gas station shelf schlock like King.

I do know that there was an underaged gang bang in the sewers in It though. I think King is a pedo

>can you retards name 5 authors off the tops of your heads?
Most King readers can't. There's King, Tolkien, Lewis, Rowling.... and uh uh uh uh

No problem man. Sperged out myself trying to find this shit.

>People who write about murder are murderers
I know pedophile is the hot new buzzword but you're gonna make it meaningless.

"fin"

>mfw he actually says that in the movie

I think theres somewhat of a difference to be made between that comparison. Im sure everyone has wanted to do bodily hard to someone else at some point. Not everyone has had thoughts of fucking children or watching them fuck. The shit i just posted is basically his self insert fantasy smut.

That's really scary dialogue. It's not hilarious at all.

Truly, he's a master of terror and fear.

pizzagate is real

Is Bill the ultimate cucklord?

That sounds an awful lot like an opinion.
You can't divorce the two. If people who rewrite about children having sex want to fuck kids, then people who write about murder want to kill people, as a permanent facet of their personality.
You can't 'hurr uh well um' at this. Your entire argument is based on opinion and assumption.

This is the only horror story that's given me nightmares, which is weird since it's by far the funniest

>Imagining it fingering Bevvie in an owen like she was a stuffed turkey

No. Because fucking children and killing people are two entirely different things. Not every thing in the world is subject to the same set of rules faggot.
t. stephen king

Yup. hes /ourguy/

>Bevvie in the remake

I wonder what Stephen King knows that we don't

King is literally a sniff poster

try to write this nowdays and you will probably get lynched

Eric Nylund
Ernest Hemingway
Max Brooks
Anthony Zahn
Alan Bloom

>he didn't even take actual pictures from his own copy
>he hasn't saved those pictures each time I shitpost to an IT thread

Chump tier effort desu.

>that book scene where the bully opens the fridge in that dump and gets eaten alive by IT in a weird bird thing form
>that scene with the leprous hobo yelling he'll suck their dick