I love my gf more than anything pretty much, and she's always cock hungry so sex is plentiful...

I love my gf more than anything pretty much, and she's always cock hungry so sex is plentiful, but over the 6 months we've been dating shes put on some weight, sex is still good but now im kinda wondering what sex with a thin girl is like. She had that perfect hourglass figure when we started dating

Is it wrong that i think i can do better?

Is this okay /b

Attached: 1563747533392.jpg (640x619, 35K)

>Is it wrong that i think i can do better?
No, but you can't, if this isn't a LARP which is highly probable

Just seems like something really dumb to larp about

I've seen everything on this board.

>
Me too ive been around since 2014 so im still kinda newfaggy but this would be to vanilla for a larp id want to do

How much weight has she put on? Women tend to let themselves go a bit once they feel comfortable in a relationship, but it can be a slippery slope that just gets steeper with some. You could always just draw the line at some nearby poundage and tell her to lose weight or lose you--worst case she dumps you and you get to try your luck with a thinner bitch

Probably 35lbs, but she does have a disorder that makes loosing weight near impossible so she had an ed for a while that I helped her get over, oof on my part, but im gonna workout with her cause I workout everyday and we're gonna start eating healthy

>a disorder that makes loosing weight near impossible
Bull fucking shit.

I mean she did some things while we were first dating that I couldnt tolerate. "She was abused for 3 years by her ex and didnt know if was abuse till we started dating" but I still take that as she couldnt get over him so Ive been lightly degrading her since

Its genetic, so her mom is a bit overweight but she had to loose a ton of weight to get there, she went full vegetarian and everything

You're underestimating how lonely some incel fucks are.
These sad fucks larp about having a normal childhood instead of their real childhood spent watching MLP and getting beat up.

1. No it's not.
2. It's 100% of the time possible to lose weight.
Unless it's elephantiasis. She's full of shit and weak excuses.

I was mgtow so I guess ive forgotten my old hs ways

kys numales, fuckin love thicc women

The thing is, im really in shape. Im not like jacked, but im pretty cut and my physique is good. I work retail and get eye fucked by customers daily. But ive noticed a good few of my coworkers doing it now. I mean id never tell my gf this, but i find it so hot

Its spelled lose and every fatty claims genetics make them fat. Food makes them fat

I love thicc women too, she was thicc when we started dating but i guess her tits ass, and thighs topped out

I agree with you too a point, but its a legitimate thing, its not all black and white. If the shit in your body that breaks down fat and regulates your chemical makeup fucks up, then you're probably gonna have problems

fuck yeah, feed her more

ungrateful swine

Checkd. Also
She probably wont let that happen now that she's conscious of her weight again