Was The Show Friends Bullshit All Along?

vice.com/en_ca/article/the-friend-zone-isnt-a-thing-and-women-dont-owe-you-shit

D A M A G E D ross was kino

>Vice

>article about woman who sees guy as just a friend despite him wanting to date her
>literally the definition of the friend zone
>"the friend zone isn't a thing"

You can argue that friendzoned guys are pussies who aren't entitled to anything sure, but the friendzone is an easily-described thing

No, women don't owe you shit, but if they lead you on and are general manipulative cunts you have a right to call them out on it.

No they don't "owe you" if they don't find you attractive or you wait too long to make a move, but the friend zone is definitely a thing. Men can't mansplain the nuances of this to women so they come up with these retarded fantasyland explanations for things amongst themselves.

Why is Vice so shit? Does anyone actually read this nonsense?

>writing an article about a 6 year old meme

jesus christ

The woman does "owe" you sex. If she doesn't pay up there is no reason to spend any more time on her. Really no reason to get upset about it though.

Its called normal adult human interactions.

>vice

Well, say I take you out to dinner a bunch of times. You never take me out to dinner and the relationship just stays as friends.

That means you aren't a very good friend.

>the friend zone isn't a thing
this is false

>women don't owe you shit
this is true

Well women owe us one thing. Quit getting shitty clickbait sites to gaslight us about phenomena we've observed. You don't see us saying "The virgin whore dichotomy isn't a thing, and no man ever owes you a call after you put out"

Go back

>you will never have her

>the friendzone isn't a thing
>written by a woman

Womyn love it, right?

>Woman goes to you for emotional support
>Woman spends a lot of time with you
>But she doesn't want to be sexually or romantically intimate with you or engage in an actual relationship and dedicate her time or attention to you

The friend zone is a real thing. Why would anybody deny it?

>memes upon memes about the ridiculousness of an all male board deciding on abortion and female contraception measures
>no one bats an eyelid when a middle-class turbo-dyke rants about what it's like to be a man and how men shouldn't complain

really scratches the ol' brain stem

>Women don't owe you shit

So i don't owe you my time and attention then, good to know.

wow you're so cool ROFL

These

old meme

Tits or gtfo

Okay. It's not like I owe women anything either, so I'm not complaining.

>roastie spontaneously combusting when people don't bent over backwards for her at a drop of a hat

Yeah, that's like
>The Holocaust never happened
>A collection of essays by Herman Goering, Martin Bormann, Heinrich Himmler, Adolf Eichmann, and friends.

The friend zone isn't when some aspergler gets fixated on a pretty girl who just happened to be nice to him once and gets buttmad that she won't date him.

The friend zone is when a girl uses a male friend as her emotional fluffer. She will lead him on just enough that he stays interested and thinks he has a shot, so he will hang around making her feel desired and fulfill her emotional needs while she searches for a more desirable mate.

If somebody says the term "friendzone" is sexist, you can remark that gay men can apply the term to other men.

Gay men friendzone?

Why?

Because they don't want to fuck fatties I guess, so they say "let's just be friends."

Alternatively, a gay guy could get friendzoned after pursuing a gay who turns out to be straight.

guy* who turns out to be straight whoops

Pretty much this.
"Journalism".

What use does a gay man have for some fat guy?

What use does a straight man have for some faggot? In my day you were considered to be very enlightened if you didn't beat the everloving fuck out of some gaybo who came onto you.

No shit. The women don't owe you anything but the fact of the matter is as soon as the guy understands that he will never be more than a friend he should stop being friends immediately. Every nice gesture he does towards the woman is only to be with her anyway. It's just a waste of time if it's never gonna happen. The guy doesn't owe the woman his friendship either.

the "friendzone" is leading people on it has little to do with friendship.

You also don't owe them friendship if it's actually painful to be around them. In the very unlikely scenario that a girl I wasn't attracted to was in love with me I wouldn't blame her at all for keeping her distance.

it really is just fucking delusional hipster garbage. the fisheye lens on a drone always fools everybody into thinking its somehow good

Unironically this.

Being friends with a female isn't "friend zone"

Think of it this way: You're friends with someone...and you help them move and then a week later you ask them to "drive you the airport" and they tell you "nah. I'm busy".

Its true that they don't "owe" you a ride to the airport but its kind of normal human interactions.

Don't get mad about it...just don't deal with them anymore.

I have read about girls getting upset when their guy friends stop being friends when they realize she won't get with them.

more like beta orbiter amirite redpill bros?