Best movie in the last five years

Best movie in the last five years.

maybe if you are a literal child that doesn't understand what happened and needed it explained by fucking celebrities

Not even close. It was OK though

JACKED TO THE TITS

The story of the guys who knew what was gonna happen is still compelling even if you understand the event.

meme finance for leftist confirmation biases

more liberal trope

They didn't mention the enforcement of the community reinvestment act once. This was agenda driven.

I find it comfy

It was a reasonable interesting story about a massive event. It entertained me for the time it was on but I doubt I'll ever watch it again for as long as I live.

are right glad for the financial collapse and no one going to jail and no change in regulations or anything?

I short

The word you're looking for is "tripe."

Any movie that depicts a sperg and an angry, bitter outcast as heroes amidst a corrupt system is good in my book. Easily kino.

Some people criticized the silly "explanation" scenes, but forget it wasn't a documentary. 90% of the audience needed simple analogies to understand economic jargon.

Source?

>people on Sup Forums that haven't seen wallstreetkino

animegirlvomiting.png

The direction was incredible, so it made up for the rest of the film, which to be frank, was a bit of a glib facsimile.

>implying its being implied that its only good because its explaining 'the big short'

this post reeks of autistic elitism. nobody cares that you knew what happened before the movie came out, amd its a good movie because of the story, the acting and the editing

This scene was kino as fuck

Are you going to tell me the kino or not

>when you meme so hard you forget what words mean

and they just glossed over the rating agency issue like it wasn't a main factor

this is an example of how history gets fucked up

Here's a clue

The pantysniffer

lets not talk about my margins being nice and juicy

Yeah... the pantysniffer. Good guess.

This movie wants you to believe that the big banks and gov were clueless about the housing bubble because they were too busy making money to give a shit. The underlying message is that stupidity cancels out corruption.

you should've said in the lat ten years. this is too easy

i was under the impression that the rating agency was like 90% of the problem, but the rating agencies were more or less forced to co-operate with the banks or else they wouldn't get any buisness.

I also felt like they didn't go into enough detail about the synthetic cdo's (or whatever they were called). They made it seem like such a simple oversight that fucked the global economy

ALSO, they only touched upon the "conflict of interest" part once with the guy's exgirlfriend who worked for the governing agency, and was openly shopping around for a job with the big banks

Macbeth

nope, not in my language

get fucked memeboy