France gore

Keep the gore images/webms from France in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=6ea_1468465126
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/753734695045722112?lang=de
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468540451849.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cvZUAow5u1o
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/76-yo-womans-legs-crushed-when-she-tried-catch-bus-153319/
theamericanmirror.com/mystery-cnn-loses-feed-reporter-critiques-hillary-clinton/
youtu.be/OBijC0zM194?t=64
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cvZUAow5u1o
youtu.be/B6v9HgR3hhg
liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1468545131
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there aren't any. there's not a single impact video.

Are you sure?

French cucks are probably too scared to post them. Their government will arrest them for hateful islamophobia.

i'm pretty sure with as many people were there, a video would have been shot by multiple people. somebody would have had the guts to post it up for the world.

they leaked a dashcam on liveleak

Imagine the time it will take to piece all the bodies back together

where's your link?

>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FFF-

just go to liveleak and search for dashcam video
it's there

liveleak.com/view?i=6ea_1468465126

link nigger

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/753734695045722112?lang=de

still nothing

*le ebin TROLLEDXDXDXD

Dude just use the internet there is even a video froom ~15meters away when the Truck hits the crowd.

Bump for more frog gore

no there isn't. YOU use the internet and prove it to everyone in this thread.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468540451849.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=cvZUAow5u1o

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE LEFTIST TRUCK OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

PEACE AND TOLERANCE WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST THE TRUCK OF OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

Dat ass?

>liveleak.com/view?i=6ea_1468465126
>RUSED

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/76-yo-womans-legs-crushed-when-she-tried-catch-bus-153319/

try again

she didn't walk so good

Fuck off red sweden. Get your own french gore.

theamericanmirror.com/mystery-cnn-loses-feed-reporter-critiques-hillary-clinton/

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Reminder that this happenend because the poor guy is a refugee from syria and got his ptsd triggered by the fireworks.

I saved a webm from th esticky on my phone but i'm sure somehas it

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Car Terrorisn Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Road Like Nigga Walk To The Side

I kek'd

>there aren't any. there's not a single impact video.

triggering my false flag t b h

no this is some next level of shitposting

step it up Aussies

kek

Saved a bunch of them but not to leer at...in 2 weeks, when the "refugees welcome" gang starts again, going to put them right back on twatter.
Also, this is that SAME fucking "Danish" autist always here. Must be an 18 year old half-breed right out of the psych ward. For everyone they ban, how he isn't perma-banned for all sorts of shit amazes me.

you can't see shit in this video. just a bunch of hired screaming idiots.

RARE
A
R
E

Everything bad that has happened to france is literally because you faggots lost two great wars.

I fell so sorry for you guys.
Why can´t it hit germany instead?

You're so rare, but I already have you, and that makes me sad

Jet fuel strikes again.

A FUCKING BOAT

Wow...You really are RARE

Bullets obviously weren't shot from directly in front of him.

Why would cops stand in the war of the oncoming truck? lmao

>french bullets surrendered

I'm shocked

>Man scheisst nicht wo man isst.

Germany is their perfect safe retreat. No need to endanger that especially with millions of new muslim " refugees " and therefore potential supporters.
It will happen at one day for sure but it wont chnage anything our so called elite will tell teh same bullshit about " not all muslims " like the ones in France, Greatbritain, USA etc...

this is just pisses muslims off and join ISIS
>you are literally creating terrorism by posting that

I'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm

oh god those comments. let's close our eyes and pretent that multiculti works.

There is this video but it shows a lot of Muslims dying and women in heardscarves covered in blood and shit, and I don't want to post it cause it might make some people sympathize with them

THICC

I understood none of what you said but nice flag.

pisses me off how the 6 o cock news blurs out the images of the dead bodies, the public needs to see this in all it's horrifying detail and then maybe they would start to give a shit

French citizens have been literally thrown under the bus(truck)

is the part about Bosnia true?

wtf I like Hydra now

new footage
youtu.be/OBijC0zM194?t=64

Police were probably muslim and didn't want to harm his cause.

yes

I always thought they were pretty cool guys

R A R E
A
R
E

also, A FUCKING BOAT

top tier proxy

"cant brake the Sheikh"

Hail Hydra

Nah bro, she's got chicken legs.

What i cant really work out is whether or not the guy who wrote that is redpilled as fuck or some liberal cuck who tried to make Hydra really scary and just accidentally hit the nail on the head.

>DELETE THIS

Cheers m8, was looking for the updated truck version

>i'm pretty sure with as many people were there, a video would have been shot by multiple people. somebody would have had the guts to post it up for the world.

Everyone to busy playing Pokémon go senpai

Actually when it happened all I could think was I bet there were gyms and poke stops all along that coast.

10/10

She'll actually be ok.

angle of shooters, idiot
the holes would be right where your circle is if the police were 10 ft tall and stupid enought to stand directly in front of a fuckjob who just ran over 100+ people and was already firing at police.

DELETE THIS

>youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cvZUAow5u1o

No impact video? Nigger it's right here.

Also there's several aftermath videos.

I'm not "Rare" and I'm not an idiot using a proxy for attention for attention as you are. Last night on here, met a cousin never knew I had from Cape Breton (there were only about 9 original families from France who settled Acadia, and more than 90% of of the 15,000 of us were deported in 1755, so literally every French family who came in the 1617 wave are related).

Not sure how many more years I have to be on here before the "Rare" shit stops. No, don't live all year, mostly come back these days with fiancee when she wants to see her mother and check on her health.

Nah it was a video of all the bodies after the driving

and now of course will get called "pissy," but try getting used to posting here and then you come home and suddenly people ignore your posts unless to comment on your flag.
The Japs are onto something with Pokemon, I could get people to collect rare lumps of shit it seems so long as they are rare, and make le monies doing it.

>TheSwedishConnection @ibnkafka 11 Std.vor 11 Stunden

@wikileaks why on earth do you publish that, are you necrophiles?

The SwedishConnection.

Like who the fuck else?

He's fairly redpilled, but posts liberal, anti-gun shit on twitter because he gets attacked everytime he says something conservative (like this page).

WHAT IS THIS WEIRD COMBINATION OF COLOURS

Bunch of people laying on the ground with a little fake blood splashed near 1 of them. Also lots of people wandering around half assedly pretending to look busy but not really. Also none of them had phones out just this 1 approved guy? Pretty fucking sketchy at this moment.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

IT WASN'T ISLAM!

IT WAS A TRUCK!

STOP SPREADING HATE SPEECH!

Via Associated Press :
>Exclusive: Video of Police Shooting at Truck Cab
youtu.be/B6v9HgR3hhg

PROPHETIC

R
O
P
H
E
T
I
C

Can someone post the dead kid under a blanket next to a doll? I need it to argue with someone

You know how you shoot a fast moving target?

It's a fireworks and independence day, some one is having dslr/milc video/image somewhere.

RARE

PURE GORE FROM NICE:

liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1468545131

ITS THE SAME FUCKING VIDEO OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND ITS NOT GORE AT ALL!

There's video of the cops shooting, the truck was stationary. It was a turkey shoot.

Tl,dr

Rare!!!