Who is the best, and most accurate portrayal of comic book Joker since Jack Nicholson, and why is it Cameron Monaghan

Who is the best, and most accurate portrayal of comic book Joker since Jack Nicholson, and why is it Cameron Monaghan

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/grant-morrison-gave-jared-leto-joker-advice-for-suicide-squad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I just wish they hadn't done that retarded face crap. I hated it when New 52 did it.

it's...cameron monaghan i guess?

>When Bruce is beating him and he lewdly grunts "Unf! That's it! Ugh! That's it! Let it out!"

Without a doubt, best Joker.

Same, but they toned it down a bit. He just improvised and stabled them together. Hopefully Arkham can properly attach his face better.

Penguin x Riddler is the OTP

Except for the part where he through him into the fucking ocean and he was eaten by a pack of hungry piranhas.

Mark Hamil.

I saw clips of it on youtube, I'm not impressed.

Nah, Gordan x Harvey is pure, unadulturated noir-kino

I'm da jokah baybee

Troy Baker

100% this guy nails it

>le cut face New 52 Joker

blargh

When his face fell off at the end of the winter finale it was kinda gross.

I really fucking believed him when he said these words

Yea, his face is just fucking menacing. He doesn't even need makeup to genuinely be Joker.

desu all I'm seeing here is david bowie with terrible firearm safety

They all have done different aspects of joker well

Nicholson was good classic gangster Joker, though not enough gags.

Romero was a good gag based joker you would see in the Silver Age.

Ledger was a good cuh-razy anarchist joker, the same kind you see post Killing Joke.

Leto was a good Morrison/Miller style joker, multifaced and more full of himself.

Monaghan is doing a good job of synthesizing elements from all of them, but has recently been going more in a Leto/Ledger direction.

I guess we know who's playing him in the inevitable biopic

Well you have to hear his voice to experience the delivery of the line

>Leto was a good Morrison/miller joker
Have you ever picked up a Morrison/miller book with the Joker in it?

He pulls off creepy too in this shot. Like a genuine rapist creep

Yes, he emulates Joker from his Batman and Robin run perfectly. And the bits with his scary smile and the stuff he did with Common and the the other guy he tortured were very reminiscent of DKR. Morrison himself even taught Leto how to do it

cbr.com/grant-morrison-gave-jared-leto-joker-advice-for-suicide-squad/

“He [Leto] called me to talk about his approach to the character and I steered him in a few directions,” explained Morrison

Leto played it like he was one of the Three Stooges though, or Jim Carey in The Mask, so no. Like a person acting crazy, and not a crazy person.

>Monaghan is doing a good job of synthesizing elements from all of them, but has recently been going more in a Leto/Ledger direction.
I imagine dying and coming back to life without your face would put one on edge.

Is this show good?

Sometimes it has no fucking idea what it's doing but whenever Jerome's on it for some reason it gets all of its shit together until they want to put him back in jail or kill him again.

It feels like it's actually set in Gotham City instead of some generic place.

Who would have thought that the shitty ginger neighbor kid from Click would be the most kino joker on screen.

And the gay kid from Shameless!

WHOS DA BOSS

Well worth it for this kid

He was mentally ill in that though so he has the acting experience

And the ginger autist from Malcolm in the Middle.

WHAT

No fucking way. I just rewatched Malcolm and there's so many actors I recognize now in it. Another example from Gotham is Butch, who was one of the students at Francis's military school.

he looks like a gay man enjoying the sensation of taking a big, flinty, post-surgical shit