twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love that man

THE KING!

He simply is the very best.

Fucking gold.

Here's the link if you want to watch it:
Judenbook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157309144940725/

What a time to be alive

I knew it couldn't be real. I still checked though.

I didn't realize Trump was this terrible at American politics.

Who the hell would ever use a Crooked Hillary?

>Next evolution: unemployed

>next evolution
>unemployed

it is real, retard
it's on his facebook

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530797268.webm

Holy hell Trump is such a meme master

He posted this yesterday to facebook

Hello there! Welcome to the world of American politics!
My name is Donald J. Trump! People call me the Emperor!
This world is inhabited by creatures called ''libcucks''! For some people, libcucks are human beings. Others use them for fights. Myself... I roast them with memes.

>Pokemon go to the polls

HOLY SHIT
BTFO

HOW CAN TRUMP RECOVER

Hillary is a cringe machine

HTTP://pokemongotothepolls.com

Lol! He is trying to meme to kids now.
He's finally gone ful memelord.
He is great.

the worst wart was where she said pokemon go and kind of waited for applause to happen because she is such a cool lady that knows what pokemon go is.

heh

I heard Hillary campaign staffers are dropping Lures at election offices to get people to register to vote.

the worst part is they actually applauded that, I know it's Clapistan but that made me lose a bit of hope, i mean surely they can't all be paid

Thank you.

I was hoping this was.

10/10 would laugh loudly in the pub again

we have a word in germany that fits perfect. "klatschvieh". i think clapping-cattle is the appropriate translation. thats what these people are. they would even clap if hillary said that she ate 2 black babies for breakfast.

Hillary

BTFO
T
F
O

Deutsch to the rescue again, clapping-cattle is spot on and their master has backpfeifengesicht

Once again this just proves that Trump is unqualified to be President, Instead of talking about the serious issue's facing the country he is busy posting unfunny pokemon go videos, Embarrassing

lel, i havent heard that word in ages which is sad because it sounds fucking awesome. heres another backpfeifengesicht like hillary.

>6.5M Views

How does it keep doing it?

>next evolution
>unemployed

Oh, man.

My boy went in

>they would even clap if hillary said that she ate 2 black babies for breakfast.
to be fair, as the man himself has noted "I could shoot somebody in the streets and not lose any voters"; this is all more a demonstration of how polarized this election is than anything else.

Tbh I'd applaud her if she ate black babies too

At least post a WEBM of it, OP.

based 2bh. hillary needs this polirization though, if people would stop believing in her they would propably come to the bitter conclusion that hillary should be housed in prison and not in the white house.

>Next evolution: Unemployed

HO-LEE SHEET

these treasonous globalists need a bullet in the face really, otherwise they just flee to another tentacle

>Instead

Unlike Crooked Hillary, Trump is capable of managing his time efficiently enough to do both.

the icing on the cake should have been a great ball which then transfered her into a prison

who will his vp be bros?