How strongly is Sup Forums influenced by Sup Forums?

How strongly is Sup Forums influenced by Sup Forums?

On the scale from 1 to 10

With Jews you cruise

They're always right you know.

How many dicks have been in that mouth?

why? why? WHY? WHY IS IT ALWAYS AN AMERICAN FLAG???

Europeans are becoming more right-wing. If you think of Sup Forums as a symbol for right-wing politics then it's extremely influencing.

Because we're mindless sheeple who post here to alleviate boredom.

Thats a pretty smart answer my friend. It's like I've stepped into the twilight zone.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums-lite

Total bullshit, this board spouts the same crap they do and mostly share the same views as them besides supporting trump. Also, this place is obsessed with "whiteness" and buys into that blonde haired/blue eyed shit like Sup Forums does
>inb4 DUDE it's just ironic LMAO

>Total bullshit, this board spouts the same crap they do and mostly share the same views as them besides supporting trump. Also, this place is obsessed with "whiteness" and buys into that blonde haired/blue eyed shit like Sup Forums does

3. 0 if you mean by following the board nowadays.

Sup Forums is older than Sup Forums

So I think it's the other way around. Pol was created from int.

>buys into that blonde haired/blue eyed

Sup Forums doesn't do that anymore. They're all about relaxed whiteness (whiteness is a state of mind) and their reddit civic nationalism.

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

We are the ones who influence them.

lol have not been to pol in months, pic is the first thread I see

there are quite a few retarded polposters but they are all welfare leeches/pakis/mutts

easy to spot them

Since Sup Forums got flags, it is actually the opposite

Strong 5 out of 10, except some of the autists in here peretend to be so

You sure? I've been called a swarthy spic more than once

t. Hassan Khan

Back in the day, 8/10. Sup Forums was basically Sup Forums's little brother.

Now, about a 4/10. Too many rebbit refugees have ruined this place, and ever since Sup Forums added flags and generals became prevalent this place has lost it's appeal.

8.7/10, and I like it that way.

it's a pretty good Sup Forums-light board

sad

Its pol-lite, which I like. People are pretty nationalistic and anti non-white immigration to white countries, but they dont go on mumbling about jews and black penises 24/7 like americans on pol

BASED. I just wish all the anime and generals would fuck off from int.

5/10 just as racist but without the flatearth, lizard people and alex jones horseshit on Sup Forums

He has a point desu

Sup Forums is older than Sup Forums, Sup Forumslacks should remember this

Actually Sup Forums was born out of Sup Forums
This Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums father, we are all the same except we are not retarded as they are.

Fuck off commie

didn't get it, sorry

>Its pol-lite, which I like. People are pretty nationalistic and anti non-white immigration to white countries
This is what I thought it was, but I've been told to go back to Sup Forums for these sentiments alone.

5 to 6/10 I'd argue.

Posters here have a tendency to antagonize you whatever you are for the lulz, don't be so naive

Sup Forums is Sup Forums with flags. less discussions, more memes

>Sup Forums-light
no,i always perceived Sup Forums as it's own thing,completely separate from Sup Forums rather than being a "lighter version" of it
Sup Forums is sorta like blue collar board

fuck wh*Te """"""people"""""""

But the >white comes from Sup Forums

Actually, Sup Forums is jealous of Sup Forums

the europeans here hate anyone that isn't white so 10/10