CHICANO THREAD: Chicanos only editon

NOT ALLOWED: NIGGERS
CUMSKINS
MUDSLIMES

Any other chicanos here glad the niggers and mudslimes are causing so much havoc? Thanks to them prejudice towards latinos has pretty much died down 100%. Its like no one bothers to be racist towards us because they see who the real problem is now.

Hell pretty soon we will be considered honorary Aryans just by pure comparison. feelgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you, I'm posting anyway.

qt

Oh nice you like getting a pat on the head by your racial masters.

Who that semen demon primo?

post abuelos

Chicanos are putos maricas btw, no one likes yous.

>1776
here you go patriot
instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en

she has heterochromia, two different colored eyes.

shes a 10/10 imo

wtf is a chicano

Im one but honestly living in la i see nothing but drunks and fat ladys not really improving anything but raising retarted children who are easily being manipulated by jews,deport as much mexicans as you can its the only way to have prosperity in this country

>Chicanos
>Seen as lowly beaners that got lucky by Americans
>Seen as traitors that fleed as soon as they had the chance instead of contributing to their country by Mexicans
They trully have no place

All my American friends like me. All the buttmad Mexicanos living in Juarez and Nogales seem to be the ones that are jelly.

Don't even get me started on Southern and Central Mexico. Not even Northern Mexico identifies with you fucks, really all the northern states should succeed and join the USA, & THEN BUILD THE WALL.

Callate pinche prieto. No tes cagando palo. Siempre que voy pa mexico me la paso bien. Los chilangos son los que nadien quiere. Pues sigon dicen unos amigos de GTO.

>Chicano
No fuck off your still a Mexican.

Youll still always be smelly and dirty in my book

If you putos aren't taking BJJ or muay thai get your fat asses to a gym.

A chick with FAS according to OPs image.

Baja california here
Yes I find it beautiful to see all these people killing each other because of imaginary friends

At least we Mexicans kill each other when another Gang steals from us
Or when a cheating wife is caught red handed

>pic related

Although I have good banter with people from border cities and towns, it's the fucking people south of the 6 border states that are cancer. (Baja Cali Sur and Durango are cool though.)

Chicanos are the biggest pussies I know

For Mexican Americans, after the race war we are are gonna fuck, play and torture these beautiful blond hair blue eyes white girls with the superior seed. RRRREEEEEEEE I'm excited!

Fuck off, you're not a real Chicano, real Chicanos identify solely with N. Mex and USA, we just have too many DNC slaves (fucking illegals GTFO) but any of us who came here legally, built some wealth, and settled will vote GOP and welcome Trump and ally with the nationalists or right wingers in America if some kind of Civil War or Race War occurred.

Idk but i thank you for your patriotism

Is Chicano Spanish for wall builder?

spanish for "anchor baby"

if you're illegal, yes it is. but if you're a legal chicano, you hate the dindus, muzzies, and illegals just as much as the white man. The only thing you really get uppity against the white man is in relation to racial stereotypes (it's a back & forth affair) and skin color differences, but again, back & forth affair. it's really all banter. I have lived in white neighborhoods my entire life and never once had issue, and I've moved around a bit in my 30 years. The moment you say that you're a citizen and so are your parents and grandparents you're in.

>mfw you never end up doing but get deported

Build the wall, spic..!

on fucking spot

fuck chicANO

this.

Hey I already voted for trump in the primaries. All because the greasy home depot intellectuals are dragging the wages down for all of us legally and the indo shitskins fat women. taking walfare, food stamps etc. I am a US citizen and soon getting a Mexican citizenship and will build up wealth for myself and trump will make my life much easier.

The English channel is apparently not enough to keep sandniggers out. Get blown cuck.

>hasn't done nude photo shoots

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Blow Job Jiujitsu? No thanks, I'm not a homo.

Chicanos are shit
T. Porfirio Diaz