Rude

rude

Can we establish if he is actually busy or not since the role of a lifetime?

Is he the new Brendan?

Xbox, fuck my shit up.

Where's my hairline, bitch?

He was breddy gud in that dumb final fantasy movie

hahaha

Xbox, give me a quick and painless death.

YO XBOX... bitch

Xbox, just fuck my shit up

How fitting he did an Xbox One commercial cause both him and the Xbox One are irrelevant

>20,000 hours on Destiny

I think it's safe to say, he's been busy.

YO XBOX
Call Mr Cranston again and see if he's ready for a Breaking Bad reunion show yet.

>20,000 hours on Destiny
proof?

>The OA Ron Paul
Didn't know he was a libertarian. But what does OA stand for?

Did he just call me a bitch?
Well I never!
He just lost another fan.

I put 2000 hours into dota and it is one of my biggest mistakes that I reflect back on. Ten times that on an even more casual game. Damn

>2000
I'm sitting at about 3400

20,000 = 833 Days and 8 Hours

what do you think, bitch?

That's a lot of time.

For gamer virgins it's not.

>833 days in a single game is not a lot of time
try to convince me

Kek nice to see someone reusing my OC.

For you.

Look at the subtle off-white coloring.

Not him, but I think the only game I have anywhere close to that is Runescape because I played that shit like 6 hours a day average everyday in highschool.

Jagex never implemented a life-wasted counter like WoW has, but I'm willing to say it's a metric fuck ton.

6 hours every week day
At least 14 hours on non week days

I regret it

The thickness of it.

I used to watch anime in high school and instead of hanging out with friends and shit I would study japanese in the library. I grew out of anime after high school and it's all just wasted time, the studying and the anime which I only find cringeworthy and mostly shit now. Fuck. At least I can recognize anime characters in reaction images.

Online games are time sinks.
They're meant to be played like so.
833 days for a single player game is a lot and you might have autism.

faggot

Even if you grew out of anime, at least you learned Japanese. That's more than I can say. All I learned was the best exp/hour for skills in 2011

>20,000 hours in Destiny

Fucking how? The game is just repeat after repeat.

>at least you learned japanese
eheheh... k-konichiwa

You study Japanese for 4 years and didn't learn any of it?

How long until his wife leaves and takes half his (remaining) shit?

He probably 'studied' English translated manga.

i-it's a hard language man
Especially when you don't have anyone to practice with. I learned quite a few kanji but not enough to read a newspaper/book with. I probably need to study at least another year and also review for a while before I can actually utilize what I've learned. But I don't know any japanese people and I no longer absorb their media so it's basically pointless. Pic was mai waifu btw I still love her.

No I went the Sup Forums route and used anki and jisho and other reference websites. Also some subreddits were helpful. It still takes forever. And I only studied for 2 years. We had a junior high school.

I am at 5586, not even counting the years I played Dota1

>20,000
okay that is literally impossible since the game was only released like 4 years ago.
i'm sitting on 1200 on a moba as well, what rank were you at least? I hit Diamond 3 the other week

yes the japanese language is only useful for understanding cartoons. are you fucking retarded?