Spider-Man: Homecoming

>They actually made the Vulture look threatening

Gotta' give 'em props for that. It's no easy task.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4&vidve=5727&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=6pxoGl4jelg&feature=youtu.be&t=3m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=CHU_F1Ucd5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope they don't just kill him off.

>Fighter's pilot helmet
>Pilot jacket
They won me with that

>threatening
A stiff wind would knock him off his feet.
Those wings are so unrealistic they break immersion.
The fuck kinda of drugs do you kids take nowadays because I want some.

>Finds out Spider-Man's secret identity
>Played by an expensive high-profile oscar-nominated actor
>Marvel movie

He's a goner.

the best suit adaptation

The wings got their own propulsion system. They can even fly on their own.

Vulture in the comics is a really stupid looking design. It was a good choice to make him a one-man f-22 instead of a bald dude with feathers.

Does Falcon even stand a chance against this vulture, should this vulture join the avengers?

Probably not.

But Vulture is a villain so that's out of the picture.

>>Finds out Spider-Man's secret identity
Are you referring to that "I will kill everyone you love" line? Do you not know how trailers work?

Yeah but Flash Thompson is literally a brown kid.

That is actually pretty sick The helmet pulls it together.

Is he going to be dating a trap?

why are all of spiderman's villains so fucking lame

Michael Keaton is a fucking DC traitor

>Green Goblin
>Venom
>Doc Oc
Spiderman's villains are mixed between being lame or some of the best in comics.

He looks like a generic videogame alien. An ugly liverspotted Vulture would look scarier. He could have a tech costume, but make keep his freakish head visible.

>Birdman

Really makes you think

Me thinks he's going to get fucked up by spiderman at some point (fire?) and rock the bald hed mane

Because most of them are from the 60s

Scorpion is the only Spidey villain that desperately needs a streamlined, militarized remodel when he appears on the big screen.

>kraven the hunter
>mysterio
>venom/carnage/symbiote
>doc oc
>shocker
>sandman
>hobgoblin (and other goblins I just really dig hobs design)
>kingpin
>rocket racer
>>>lame
Ok kiddo

I hope we get a namedrop to the Netflix series in this movie. All i want to hear is someone mention Daredevil at least once.

It doesn't hurt that FUCKING Batman is playing him. I hope he just let's loose and goes as villainous as he can be.

You literally see him fighting an unmasked Spider-Man in the trailer.

I thought they already stated the shows and movies will never crossover. Shows being too "dark"

I liked the fact that his wings looks like angry vulture eyes looking straight down at you depending at the angle.

And what's up with Michael Keaton taking specifically the role of the vulture? Is he doing it as a joke, right? Because of birdman and all

Isn't the Vulture an old man who steals people's youth? Is this guy just going to have the name Vulture but share nothing else?

It's easy to make something look threatening if all you have to do is use the same name, but make your own character design, backstory, and motivation.

I'd be like casting a hot chick, and saying "wow, they actually made Kingpin fuckable"

I dont get this movie. Iron man could beat vulture in like 20 seconds

Holy FUCK this guy looks fucking stupid and boring. I'm glad they changed him to look somewhat serious and menacing, not like some geriatric patient wearing a child's Halloween costume.

He shares something with the Vulture. His wings are shaped like a vulture face.

And they're never going to mention him as "vulture" in the comics.

And he's a scavanger, like vultures. He build his weapons with the alien tech he scavanged from the battle of new york.

kraven and mysterio are the only good villains never to be in a spiderman movie

I can see if the shows didnt take place in the same city as the Netflix series. But they do take place on in the same city. Not to mention that Spider Man is technically a vigilante like Daredevil. Would a throw away line mentioning the Devil of Hells Kitchem really hurt anybody? If Marvel was so worried about the shows being too dark because of little kids possibly being interested in watching the show, then they shouldnt have set the show in the MCU or made it as dark as it is. We need more connections to establish the universe more and a namedrop or easter egg to the Netflix shows would be a great start to that.

I just want that fucking bomber jacket.

Kingpin is used on Daredevil and most of the villains you stated will be used by sony's separate Spidey universe.

>We need more connections to establish the universe more and a namedrop or easter egg to the Netflix shows would be a great start to that.
Keep your shitty tv show looking blockbusters far away from my film looking shows.

But Ben's not playing him, beetlejuice is.

Yeah, everybody stuck on the television division on shows that takes place on the MCU are fucking pissed.

But Marvel can't risk any kid watching Luke Cage fucking Jessica Jones brains out.

Not to mention that Spiderman doesn't 100% belong to marvel, so they have to wrap this thing fast before Sony fucks it all, which I doubt they will.

Something will happen by Infinity War. Then Fox will probably join the mcu bandwaggon and we will be watching Marvel movies for the next 40 years.

is that a pic from mgs4?

They might use the same kingpin for Spiderman since the actor did a goddamn fucking job playing him.

>forgetting Carnage

kingpin wont be in any spiderman movie. why would they put a violent mob boss from something R rated in a millenial highschool movie?

Yeah, also Raimi wanted to have Vulture in Spider-Man 4, but out of all main spidey villians he is by far the lamest

carnage is just edgier venom, who in turn was just edgy spiderman. both characters suck

Hydroman is worse

keaton is literally playing a birdman now

i love it

Recent marvel movies have let me down i don't even want to watch spiderman and gotg2
But i would watch a movie with Mysterio as the main villain he was my favorite character as a kid

I don't follow capeshit, so I had no idea who was playing him.
Googled it and
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What the fuck, Keaton? Is this technically Birdman 2, or Birdman 4?
Did he take it because of Birdman?
Make Beetlejuice 2 now. And Batman 4. And Birdman 2. The Founder vs The Colonel: Dawn of Fast Food. Come on, mikey. Do it. Supernova.

You have no vision whatsoever.
They're grooming this spiderman to stick around for at least a decade, they're not forcing Tony Stark innit just because he boast sales.
It won't be a R rated millenial highschool movie forever.

when was the last actual good villain in a marvel movie? winter solider? (even though he was brainwashed)

the movies have little connection to the tv shows, get your head out of your ass

They mention the Avengers in daredevil

the tv shows occasionally reference the movies, but the movies never reference the tv shows

>Isn't the Vulture an old man who steals people's youth?

Not really. That was his schtick for a while, but for the most part he's just an old asshole lashing out at the world for losing his company.

Iron-Man can't be everywhere at once.

Comic book universes work on the basis that there's more threats than heroes to deal with them at any one given moment, and thus crime is rampant - in this regard at heart they're conservative/right wing in their creator's world view despite what philosophies their superheroes espouse.

Hence why every hero tends to have their own stable of villains to deal with.

I rather enjoyed Zemo and Mordo.

That doesn't mean much
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4&vidve=5727&autoplay=1

but Iron man is specifically in this movie alot

he fucking confronts an uncostumed Peter in a car while Pete in on the street

he will find out at some point, he'll probably hack Stark's database at some point and Stark naturally keeps an active file on Pete

>Zemo

This. The GOAT Marvel villain.

Seconded.

Nigga Spider-Man has the most iconic rogues gallery after Batman

> Makes bird themed anti capeshit movie
> Proceeds to play bird themed character in a capeshit movie

What's Keaton's endgame?

>Birdman
>anti-capeshit

How do I put spoiler tags on one of my posts? I got a legit spoiler about Keaton but don't want to ruin it for people that care about that sort of thing.

Well maybe not anti capeshit but he was playing a guy trying to get over his fame playing a superhero (I'm sure Keaton can relate) and then he says fuck it, I'm doing Marvel

>Not liking Red Vulture

The money was that good.

He did it because he knows it's fucking hilarious if he was known as Batman, who then went on to play a former superhero actor who was a Birdman, and then circle around to combine the two to become a former superhero actor who was Batman/Birdman to play a Birdman in reality.

He's creating his own Birdman timeline. Next up is his broadway show.

he did that because his career failed after he couldnt win an oscar.

he's finished.

>yfw the movie ends with Tony showing up and shooting vulture as peter is about to defeat him
>throws down a quip about power and responsibility

I can see it now.

Spider-man has a better rouges gallery than Batman imho.

Joker/Bane have me by the balls sometimes though.

keked so hard when I first saw that.

It's rogues, not rouges, ya halfwit. And most of Spider-Man's villains are fucking animal-themed just to match him. Even the guy who looks like an actual green goblin is called Jackal.

Only second to batmans villains, spiderman has the best villains in marvel

That is so fucking stupid looking.

You wave enough money at Keaton, and hes bound to come back. Fans want the sinister six, they'd be stupid not to let Vulture live.
Considering what they had to work with, Top Gun here seems like an improvement

That's because the guy who helms the movie part of marvel hates the tv shows and doesn't want any part of them.

The events of the first avengers movie are the backdrop for the whole season...

Netflix MCU is one way canon, meaning the movies affect the shows but never the other way around. Besides its not a good idea to start crossing over now, majority of the Netflix shows are shit and the only character worth a damn to even try is Daredevil. Moreover, its going to become a glaring issue if the Netflix shows dont start referencing the web swinging elephant in the room considering their location

Edgy. That nigger was a mentally ill killer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pxoGl4jelg&feature=youtu.be&t=3m55s

"I will kill everyone you love"

True Kino

Will someone post the 9/11 poster

For you, anything.

My bet is that Tony will job to Vulture and probably get the suit damaged somehow, setting up for a callback to his discussion with Peter about being "nothing without the suit"

I think Michael Keaton was a great pick

So are we getting Birdman or Batman jokes in this?

>bomber jacket
>stealth pilot helmet
real fucking neato

but what does he do? fly like falcon and thats it?

From what we can tell in the trailers, he has enhanced strength thanks to his flight harness, talons on his feet, razor tipped wings, and uses a laser gun. Safe bet hes also faster than Falcon in the air

The only thing wrong with this design for a new movie is that he looks too weak for Spider-Man.

Imagine the same creepy old man, but with freakishly large and strong eldritch-style wings. An unhinged old man can be scary as fuck alone, imagine huge green wings that could fuck you up from across the room.

you think he has some sort of tracker built in to his suit

apparently vultures can smell things miles away

He shouldn't be a main villain, but he can be pretty scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHU_F1Ucd5s

>getting excited about a Marvel movie villain

Do you have memory loss? Name 1 (one) ONE!!! good marvel movie villain apart from Loki, who is now overused and hardly even a villain anymore. It doesn't matter how good the actor is (Mads Mikkelson) or how good the trailer makes them look (Ultron) or how good they were in the source material (Mandarin), Marvel will reduce them to an unthreatening plot device who does jack shit and gives more quips than threats.

Doesn't look like the fucking Vulture though, does he.

Don't like superhero stuff, but the helmet/mask design is pretty cool.

He looks cool as fuck

Most comic book characters look gay as shit, how is that a negative?

Can someone post that photo that is like 99% cgi in the boat already

they made flash threatening too

More like Tony gets taken out by Shocker and Vulture dies a Disney villain death.