youtube.com/watch?v=G9hJK4fCq4U
youtube.com/watch?v=OX6qUFm1HsI
youtube.com/watch?v=rlzDt4-6eo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hP-Q8pa8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
youtu.be/oxzhhcuJOHg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when sugar came on and pierced our ear drums with her harpee voice.

2010 or so fir me.

It started getting less interesting shit to play and Bionix was not on that year.

this
she was cute, though
pat and jen master race

the true answer is, "whenever you grew out of watching kids shows"

YAAAAAAWWWW!!!! No problem

When they started Dragonball Z over from the beginning 30 times in the middle of new seasons. Fucking cock blocks.

canadian channels do this a lot, just because it's cheap
they've rerun the same 2 seasons of frasier seamlessly for the past 5 years after they stopped showing seinfeld on Comedy

Niggas used to watch YTV a lot pimp

Yo yall niggas remember Vampire High? Niggas remember Big Wolf on Campus? Radioactive? New Addams Family?

Come on son

I feel like it started getting shit when Suger left. Than we were left with that other spic guy, and the white guy that did saturday mornings. Did they recover?

Bonus question: Whatever happened to Sugar? Did she find a good spot in acting somewhere, or did she unintentionally J U S T herself?

youtube.com/watch?v=mAFIjB9RuUk

Back when ytv was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuDQ7PGW0no

Yea, tho I don't remember sugar sounding like a fucking screaching tire. Did have a crush on her tho.

Do you remember Bump in the Night?

Bots Master?

Groundling Marsh?

It's Alive?

Uh Oh?

Snit and Phil?

Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad?

YTV News?

Walter Melon?

What-A-Mess?

The Secret World of the Spy Dogs?

The Secret World of Alex Mack?

The Adventures of Shirley Holmes?

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

95-96

H O U S E

I

P

P

O

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hJK4fCq4U

When snit left I wanted to kill myself.

WHAT'S YOUR THING??

youtube.com/watch?v=OX6qUFm1HsI

Everytime those Short Circuitz came on, ESPECIALLY More Bells and Whistles, I wanted to kill myself. Even though I'm almost 30, that clip traumatized me so much that I still get irrationally uneasy when I think about it or watch it. I'm going to watch it now because I don't want to be a slave to it anymore.
I don't even know why it freaked me out this much. It was just fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlzDt4-6eo0

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hP-Q8pa8Q
NO WAY FAG

ytv and teletoon chats are always so /comfy/

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH!

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

Yeah it's always neat cause we Canadians basically had only those channels for tv growing up so we all share a lot of the same nostalgia and history... especially since this was before the internet was huge.

i made a remix of teletoon commercials cause i love ytv/teletoon so much. its on youtube check it out

the camera chasing the cows,..i luv the camera chasing the cows........

who /frieswiththat?/ here?

Yay for sharing that bit of old awesome!

Why don't you link it to us?

Always glad to share old stuff.

My grandfather used to record hours and hours of YTV for me to watch for when I went on vacation in the summers. I'd bring the tapes along and watch them whenever we went to Italy or France or where ever.

I used to have one tape left as recently as 10 or so years ago, but I don't know where it is anymore.

I wish I still had it. It was 8 hours of YTV from 6 AM to 2 PM, and I think it was April 14, 1997. I remember in the tape, they mention it is Friday and "National Flag Day". It'd be easy to figure out the date of the tape that way.

I know on the tape, there's an episode of Maya the Bee, Sailor Moon (the episode where Venus makes her first appearance), Groundling Marsh, PJ Katie's Farm, Bananas in Pyjamas, Marie Soleil, and the beginning of Groundling Marsh. At least. There is way more, including old YTV segments (like the Treehouse segment) and ads for shows at later times (there's a Shirley Holmes ad in it) and also some really old commercials (which I unfortunately can't remember right now). If I ever find that tape again, I'm uploading it to Youtube.

Sorry, that was way after my time. I watched YTV mostly in the 90s and early 2000s. After that, I was too old and mostly grew out of it.

When they got rid of Bionix on Friday nights (Canadian Toonami). Also, most of their cartoon shows have gone over to Teletoon now. YTV only airs the live action garbage these days because it's cheap and they get a shit ton of tax credits from the government when they do. Sugar was also the sister on Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.

after PJ Phil was fired

I can't find the music video for this but I still sing this song occasionally
youtu.be/oxzhhcuJOHg

YTV, at least when I was a kid, also aired mostly live action stuff. Infact, really late at night, it would air old British sitcoms like Are You Being Served? and Yes, Minister! because there was literally no other programming to show. Even during the day, there was a good chunk live action... off the top of my head, Marie Soleil, Tell-a-Tale-Town, Bananas in Pyjamas, Big Comfy Couch, Lamb Chop's Play Along, Eric's World, Shirley Holmes, Alex Mack, Camp Caribou, Power Rangers, Uh Oh, Hit List, Radioactive, System Crash, It's Alive, Video and Arcade Top 10, Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad, Boy Meets World, Are You Afraid of the Dark, PJ Katie's Farm and then we could count other shows that had puppets like The Fuzzpaws, Groundling Marsh, Bump in the Night, Panda Bear Day Care, Nanalan', Kitty Kats, and Freaky Stories.

And those are just the shows I remember off the top of my head from back then. It was MOSTLY live action before.

>tfw mom made us change the channel whenever she Sugar started talking

Who remembers Laurie Hibberd?

Alex Mack was the best
I still miss it sometimes

The day Carlos intrinsically decided he would never leave

She was in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates and you see her tits.