MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bq3asJgnY8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i bet the jews did this

So vapid, facile & permanent adolescence?

Have your fuggin (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=bq3asJgnY8I

>"W-we don't women to live life at its fullest!"
>Literally 97% of the MGTOW website is about women
>3% at best is about lifestyle and how to improve yourself

wew

The new Fleshlights are fucking unreal. No human vagina can compete with these textures.

Should make this lifestyle very liveable.

women btfo

I have sex all the time. I'm a successful restaurateur and I have lots of friends. I'm known for throwing great parties.

Being MGTOW doesn't mean celibacy. You can be MGTOW and have as much sex as you want.

more white women for tyrone

good.

Oh look it's another r9k thread

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

Virgins going their own way

I love how all of your retorts are emotional argument. Makes it really obvious that my position on this matter is logically sound.

YESSSSS YESSSS GOYIMMMM
DONT REPRODUCEEEE YESSSS

Daily reminder that if you are white and you don't breed you are a traitor.

how can real women even compete?

yes goy dont make any white babies good goy

This is assuming that white people will breed with each other. A large number of white men are choosing Asian women because white women reject them entirely. White women are also race mixing, though probably on a lesser scale. Many of them will also simply not have children due to choice or infertility. Not to even mention that white countries are becoming increasingly unhealthy and are being dumbed down through many factors including terrible diets, fluoridated water, braindead media and culture and an increasingly useless education system. There is a huge degeneration of our race happening even if we do survive in whatever diminished capacity. Don't take comfort in false statistics, our survival is at stake. Even war is risky now. There might not be anything left if we get dragged into war with Russia or whoever. Only the best will fight, leaving the West with countries full of Carl the Cucks and brown immigrants.

This isn't a solution to the problem at all, this is giving up and settling for a life of self-indulgent satisfaction. You want to improve society? Truly achieve eudaimonia? Either get a sizable majority of men to refuse to marry non-traditional women (not going to happen) or find one and relocate and create a small, almost isolated community of like-minded and homogeneous people, essentially a modern Greek polis, until it grows large enough to effect larger scale political change (or just stay semi-isolated forever, either/or).

Not this self-eradicating bullshit.

Anyone who starts an argument with
>real men do X
is a fucking faggot and should be gassed.
Real men don't give in to fads, movements, social norms and other cancer. They do whatever the hell they want to do.
Look, I'm probably never going to marry either. I just don't need some pathetic movement reaffirming my lifestyle.
Not marrying and not having kids is going to bite white people in the ass btw. Islam will devour us all. Le ming-tao may-may is not a good solution tot he feminist. We need more incentives for women to take on traditional gender roles, and good counter-propaganda.

Bill Burr wins the prize for the most retarded analogy.
I would jump, if I could inspect, compare and test a dozen parachutes in dry-runs beforehand.