Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums hates amy schumer now

what happened?

IM A WHORE

BIG STUPID DUMB SLUT

I BLOW 18 GUYS A DAY USING ONLY FARTS FROM MY ASSHOLE *BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT I JUST *BRRRAAAAPPPP* FARTED HAHA A WOMAN WHO FARTS HOW GROSS HAHA IM SO GROSS

I miss 2016:(

this reminds me of peeni wenus

i want to kiss her all over

Wow fuck Sup Forums, don't listen to these hater-poorfags. NYC dude here, I laughed a few times and it was a solid 7/10 at WORST (as a guy rating).

The fact that everyone hates this just shows they are 30+ and massive hater/virgins

roastie

I rest my case: the reply

actual NYC dude here.

didn't watch because I know AS is propaganda agent used to fuck w/ the heads of young women.

>Sup Forums hates Amy Schumer but loves Adam Sandler

It was but only if you're dating a bitch with an EQ of a five year old, like yourself.

and I am in NYC you wanna fucking fight faggot?

Adam Sandler isn't a Jew puppet vulgarian.

>ywn live in a men only colony untarnished by disgusting bleeders
life is suffering

The point of it is to lower the standards of behavior and decency of young women.

Same as Lena Dunham.

It has nothing to do with comedy (as she isn't funny at all)

girls just wanna have fun

>now
Where were you when we were calling her Amy Shopig? I don't know when Sup Forums liked her, but since at least 2015 we've been shitting on her.

She's an unfunny, fat, possible joke stealing, female "comedian" who has only ever been moderately funny during roasts, which basically easy mode. Your mom's friend could probably get a few laughs at a roast.

>daily "pretend to hate women" thread

>pretend

:D

I miss the pretend women can be funny and talented threads.

>Adam Sandler isn't a jew
Stopped reading right there famalam

Do you hate you're mother to?

Sandler is a conservative.

Chuck Schumer's niece is with '''them'''

ur a fag, u watch too many movies. u want to live in this utopia world where girls are all perfect. they aren't buddy, they are FAR from it. if you demand perfection stop posting on a designated movie advertising board and get the fuck out of here

>Sup Forums loves Adam Sandler
Nigga what? Other than his early movies and PDL he's pretty much considered a tasteless joke at this point, his only redeeming quality is putting his friends in his awful movies.
I love Colin Quinn so much I endured two shitfests just to see the Legend on a movie.

Kek, women (especially young women) are vulnerable to brainwashing. Like blacks. This shit is done on purpose.

this HAS to be a shill.

Even normies find that tub of shit Schumer repulsive.

You're a retard

to smart too know how grammar works

>shill
>normie

you've had a bit too much today

you'd fucking jump off a bridge if Sup Forums told u to

yes, the only reasonable explanation is that Schumer has mass appeal and got to where she is on talent alone.

Kek.

Why would virgins have it in for her? there's no guy sorry he can't fuck that thing.

this man is a hero

>Same as Lena Dunham.
Yep. Notice how she miraculously got thinner as soon as Girls ended? What a coincidence.

Amy Schumer is an enemy of the people.

Not even a denial

New stolen joke video. One of the most egregious.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY

>CQ will never "make it"
Dunno if this is a good or bad thing

He had Tough Crowd...

Nice job

"For me not to be rich and famous by this point is just rude Hollywood, I might say even in bad taste."
CQ the legend unknown to the masses

amy schumer nudes when?

you don't understand, that's the more horrifying explanation, which means it's the more likely one
have you been to Earth? shit's fucked

>well-read
anyone could come up with that, and I'm sure it's not new
>my genitals smell like X
are you even trying? she didn't compare it to the same thing and a bunch of setup was clearly cut
>nudity while fat is brave/courageous, isn't that funny?
not a new observation
>Louis C.K. jokes
not too similar
>why are you defending her
I'm just being an autist over here, looking at the details, if you don't like it this is clearly not the site for you

I'm sure she'll be 'hacked' soon enough

>you will never have amy schumer let off a warm brrraaapp in your face
why live?

I didn't make that video.

The damning part is her recommending the specials that she has "parallel thinking" to. The structure of the jokes is also far too similar to simply be coincidental.

Remember, this is a """person""" who has admittedly stolen tens of thousands of dollars of merchandise.

>now

I could see someone liking Inside Amy Schumer, when male writers were writing that shit. But Amy Schumer's standup has always been godawful.

>unironically using the word hater

Wow, and to say you're from New York, when clubs in New York have actually good comedians, you're just retarded.

The Leather Special is a 2/10, 3/10 AT MOST.

Not even her former fuckbuddy Anthony Jeselnik would give it a 7/10.

The sketch show is even more egregious in its theft than her stand-up.

They stole a MadTV sketch and did a shot for shot remake of it.

Adam Sandler doesn't really do standup. Sandler bombing in Funny People is like Amy Schumer talking about the person who died who went to go see Trainwreck. It's so silent in there you can hear a train in the distance.

Adam Sandler did do some retarded comedy albums. Which, even in their utter stupidity, are 10x as funny as any joke Amy Schumer has written.

The point is brainwashing females to believe they should never feel shame or regret or remorse for anything (which is also the point of feminism).

My sisters who love Amy Schumer thought this was a fucking train wreck.

>pretend women can be funny
>trot out amy schumer as an example

BAHAHAHAHA

This must be why Netflix changed their whole rating system.

>being this gay

This brings me so much joy.

yup. and it's working.

>trot out amy schumer as an example

That never happened, though.
At least try to keep up with the specifics of your narrative.

Sure it did.

The whole last season of South Park had Cartman criticizing girls for never being funny, and all his "MUH VAGINA" is directly mocking Amy Schumer.

The media narrative is that Amy Schumer is funny. She isn't.

I tell my girlfriend I hate women weekly and she agrees

I saw her in her first real stand-up act on Comedy Central years ago and I legit thought she was both very attractive and funny. But her act never changed and she looks so much worse now, and idk what happened.

This. Women know women and they hate them.

>idk what happened.
feminism

It really wasn't that bad.

Her shtick is that she's a fat dirty slut. Most comedians have one.

don't be naive. done on purpose

this user knows what's up

Her talking about that guy eating her out after she blacked out was pretty damn funny desu

>It really wasn't that bad.

It was.

>Her shtick is that she's a fat dirty slut.

How is that funny?

The gigs up. Anyone who isn't a full blown retard knows that this 'comedy special' was psyop .

But keep grinding out those rupees Pajeet. We're all totally fooled.

Obviously some people find it funny she sells out all her shows.

I've banged a bunch of fat sluts and most of them are ashamed of themselves so it's kinda funny to me to see one who's proud of it. I could see how virgins would get triggered tho.

t. soulless scab shill

The irony is the more you talk about it and 1 star it on Netflix makes more people watch and makes her richer.

I wouldn't have even watched it without all these threads.

This. It's all so obvious...

Except that she doesn't get paid straight up for it, she's just given ample screen time as a payment for being a useful idiot who plays right in the hand for the NWO/Soros/Big Guys.

The good thing for them is that she doesn't even realise she is part of the plan, she genuinely thinks that she's funny.

>people who like things that I don't are shills!

>sheisting intensifies

>now
Amy Schumer has literally never ever been funny

she's chuck schumer's niece. it's not like these dots are hard to connect.

A lot of people on Sup Forums belive that healthy sexual activity is some sort of Jewish trick and anyone who doesn't save themselves for marriage are whores. A lot of them have this mentality to justify their own virginity, but the reality is that people who wait until marriage to have sex typically got married in their early 20s, so them nearing 30 and still being a virgin would still come off as odd to people who do wait for marriage.

>blah blah blah
t. shill

fascinating stuff

She said "Amy, if you want your std's, you can keep it".

It's okay user, one day you might wise up and learn how to talk to women.

>Obviously some people find it funny she sells out all her shows.

And some people think Kevin James is funny. And does she really sell out her shows, or are tickets given away?

And I really doubt the fat sluts you've banged feel any shame. To become fat you also have to be shameless.

And I'm not a virgin. But stop saying "triggered" when it comes to morality.

And when someone thinks a comedian is unfunny, it doesn't mean they're triggered, it means they have no funny jokes.

>MY VAGINA!
>audience laughs
>MUH TITAHS *grabs her tits and shakes them
>audience shrieking with surprise laughter
>BRAS, HAIRY PITS, CHUNKY AS- UHHH OHHH ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH
>audience laughing themselves silly clapping themselves raw
>suddenly amy brings out a chair and sits down in it as the venue lights come on and begins to speak in a serious concerned tone
>penis, men, wages, childcare, oppression, representation, body shaming, etc. etc.
>audience stands up roaring with applesauce and cheering

>healthy sexual activity

Here are some facts about your "healthy sexual activity."

45% of US men have HPV.
45% of US women have HPV.

79 million Americans have HPV, the most common STD among men/women in the US.

HPV causes 90% of genital warts.
HPV causes 91% of anal cancer.
HPV causes 72% of oral cancer/threat cancer.
HPV can lead to tumors in the respiratory tract.
HPV causes 63% of penis cancer.

In Ali Wong: Baby Cobra, she even jokes about this. "Everybody has HPV..."

No, only the disgusting garbage people.

Pillows don't talk.You should go to the doctor pal...