What are some good movies about a rat selling out his friends?

What are some good movies about a rat selling out his friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/30/report-former-trump-national-security-advisor-mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-for-immunity/
cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/house-intelligence-committee-schiff-nunes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mK5HjDxhr48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't fucking wait for the inevitable Drumpf biopic after his impeachment

45 min ago Rep Nunes issued a statement denying it all until the other shoe dropped.

His friends are Russia. He is only helping them by fermenting chaos

Reservoir Dogs

Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge of the Kino

This is just like those computer techs who had to ask for an immunity deal before they would talk about the Clinton email case

goodfellas
inglorious bastards

Goodfellas

Fake news. That one didn't last long lmao

On The Waterfront

>Obama lets me down
>Trump lets me down

I'm done voting. Never again.

>not allowed to tell the government the truth

when did you realize Sup Forumsfags were the niggers of Sup Forums?

Why is that faggot so enamored with Russia?

He's old enough to have been alive at the time when the Soviets were parking nuclear armed subs right off our coast.

Is he a fucking cuck?

>he believes Nunes and his people

goodfellas

also fuck (((breitbart))). nothing but sensationalist bullshit, just like every other news. he said the only way he would participate in this witch hunt is if they gave him immunity, which he won't do. the democrats really hate flynn since he was a democrat and crossed lines. they want to kill this guy's career

Wow, that was fast.

And when HuffPo is forced to admit anti trump news is fake then you really know it's fake

They paid him a lot of money.

>Nunes

Isn't he covering up Trump's Russian ties though? Lel your guy is going down one way or the other.

Oh really? Then why is it the top story on Breitbart?
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/30/report-former-trump-national-security-advisor-mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-for-immunity/

You have to like russia now because they don't like fags and here fags are liberals and we all hate liberals and fags so russia is good now.

Our grand fathers died in the cold war for nothing

More BTFO

cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/house-intelligence-committee-schiff-nunes/

Even CNN was forced to back away from this fake news

>spokesperson for devin nunes

pfffffffftaaaahahahahahahaha

The FBI is ignoring Flynn though since they have such an open and shut case that they don't need to give him immunity. Flynn and Trump are fucked.

Flynn will probably rat out everyone so that he doesn't get the death penalty and can live out the rest of his life in a maximum security prison.

>spokesman for Nunes

Not an argument. This is what a repeatedly buttblasted libshit looks like folks.

>m-muh Russia!
>h-he's gonna get impeached any day now!!

LEL

Dude, mike flynn's lawyer confirmed it.

what are liberals hoping to find here? Hurplimphh paid the Russians to "hack the elections"?

>Breitbart
>fake news

Nope, read the statement. Flynn went to the FBI not the committees. Try again.

Nah he's much closer to glorious turkiye

>buh buh buh they h-have a case!

Show us the evidence

>Nunes

>Nunes

KYS

Except it isn't fake, read the whole fucking article instead of one snippet.

>buh buh buh its real cause I say so!

LEL

>spokesperson for devin nunes

russian and macedonian shills fuck off

From his fucking lawyer, it's real

Nice source

LOL

Mmhmmm.

See you in a week.

> go to FBI saying you'll talk in exchange for immunity
> FBI refuses to give you immunity

BTFO

Why the fuck would anyone go to the FBI and ask for immunity if they were innocent?
Hell, Flynn himself said anyone taking immunity was probably guilty

You know Flynn's lawyer put out a statement right? Confirming all this? You think the White House would go "no comment" to a fake story?

And the FBI declined his immunity deal

wonder why

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Russian hacker posting dank memes against muh Hillary!!

This thread is hilarious

Hey retard it's in the article you failed to fucking read.

Did you even read the article? It's in every publication at this point. His own fucking attorney said he wants immunity. It doesn't mean that he's spoken about with Devin fucking Nunes. Try harder next time shilbot

>shills btfo

So I guess Breitbart were the shills and Huffington Post are legit now?

Not that user but i've seen it from probably 50 sources in the past 2 hours. Sometimes you could read the news too.

>2017
>being this retarded
Dude come on

shut the fuck up faggot

>wah wah wah Hillary didn't win!! Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!

Because it's either a)not worth granting immunity for or b) they already have all the evidence they need.

Learn 2 read

Are you saying his lawyer ironically asked for immunity??

because the Democrats are in so deep with this shit, they need to prosecute someone. They will dig through his testimony to find a slight misstatement and then charge him with perjury. They did the same thing with Scooter Libby

@81104046

LOL! my, my, so much tender butt hurt

Lol this. This has literally 0% chance of affecting Trump yet they'll cling to anything at this point. Poor idiots.

samefag

No need to make a deal when you have someone dead to rights. The FBI only offers immunity when they need you to complete the puzzle. If you have nothing to offer why deal?

Trump supporters must be feeling cucked right now. Either Breitbart is full of shit and they accept that, or Breitbart is right and there actually are Russian shills in the Trump administration

The Democratic Party has no future in America

He's probably completely fucked and they can get everything he has through a plea deal rather than full immunity.

Comey playing 5D chess.

>talking to a russian is illegal in america

bravo

If you're a Russian shilling for Trump then well done. If you're an American who fell for the Trump meme you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

Its not kust breitbart. Fox news, CNN, Wall Street journal are all reporting it. Its insane to argue nothing happened.

>Trumpcucks absolutely refusing to admit they got played

Imagine if Hillary or Obama had her National Security Advisor resign for links to Russia

The hypocrisy is staggering and hilarious

Yeah, that's why the FBI is investigating this. Because someone spoke to a Russian. You sure are smart, chief.

putin has videos of either him pissing on russian whores (possibly underage) or them pissing on him.

he's blackmailing him and he used his influence to help to get him elected. he had no idea it would be so easy though with all the idiots in this country though.

HOO BOY

Ahem

nothing will come from this, just watch

>Spokesman for Nunes

I legitimately can't tell if you're a deranged retard, or if this is bait.

Good luck with that

this is literally "Birthers" tier .

>t-t-t-this time we got Trump!!! He hurt my fweelings

hahahahaha

just waiting for the piss tape to drop tbhfamalam

>72 replies
>32 posters

Someone is desperately trying to get this thread going. I'm confident nothing will come out of this. James Clapper and the Obama's CIA Trump had no Russian connections.

switch that to the republican party. you really think the non-white majority is going to elect republicucks in 20 years?

пoлeзный дypaк

This!

Watersports is a top tier fetish.

I'd gain some respect for Trump if it were true.

The FBI just rejected an immunity offer from him. I gotta say that doesnt look good

>FBI

hahahha. Liberals are pathetic. They keep on losing and they expect people to believe anything they say

>WOKE LATE, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>PHONE MALFUNCTIONING, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
STUBBED TOES, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>MISPLACED KEYS, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>AUTOMOTIVE TROUBLES, FUCKEN RUSSIANS
>GRIDLOCK TRAFFIC, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>NO PROMOTION, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>SPILT ALCOHOL, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>WIFE'S CHEATING, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>WITH AFRO-AMERICAN, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>IMMINENT DIVORCE, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>CHILD(REN) TAKEN, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>ESTATE TAKEN, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT
>EMPLOYMENT TERMINATED, FUCKEN RUSSIANS AND ALT-RIGHT

Sup Forums needs to go back

It makes me mad that this hasn't been released yet. Who cares about the investigation when you have A FUCKING PISS TAPE?!?!? Just release that, and it will do more than an investigation ever could.

I hope Trump learned a lesson from this, don't ever trust a democrat

пoлeзный дypaк

honest question. Do you really think this is anything or are you just trying to get (you)s ?

He doesn't learn he is literally retarded

>Flynn previously said asking for immunity=committing a crime
>Flynn begs for immunity

thanks for proving my point friend-o

where's your #lockhimup hashtag?

Even Breitbart, owned by Bannon, is admitting this. So is Breitbart wrong or are there actual Russian shills? Pick one or the other Trumplet.

It hasn't been released yet because it doesn't exist.

who are you quoting Igor?

Russians trying to keep Trump in the white house for as long as possible. American global dominance diminishes significantly every day that Trump is president.

BLUMPF BTFO!!!