Capitalism is bad: the movie

Capitalism is bad: the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1645089/
archive.is/PStOf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you implying capitalism is good

Isn't the message "abusing capitalism is bad" ?

If you don't like capitalism you can go live in fucking China cunt

Oh hey an autist

*Unregulated capitalism is bad: the movie

>China
>not capitalist
top kek

Capitalism is unregulated by its very nature

>if you don't like corporate-capitalism, you can go live in state-capitalism

American education
muh freedom to have McDonald's church on every block :DDD

Don't comment if you didn't watch the movie

I own it in blu ray, cuck

Capitalism always requires a degree of regulation. Private property has to be enforced somehow.

Then you would know it's arguing against unregulated capitalism.

Cuck.

>Julius Evola

How do you figure?

Poor people trying to own homes and understand finance: the movie.

Except we don't live in a capitalistic society. We live in clandestine feudalism.

This was just Hollywood attempting to 'correct the record'.

boy, it's another "poor people say capitalism is bad" episode

tune in next week for "autistic NEETs complain about social norms" on Dragon Ball ZzZz

>"human progress"
>not realizing such a concept is inherently bourgeois

>boy, it's another "poor people say capitalism is bad" episode
Paramont is 'poor people'

>This was just Hollywood attempting to 'correct the record'.

Yep, anyone who believes a word of this film is a dope.

That's not what the message was at all. The movie and author of the original book support capitalism, but 2008 was an example of what happens when major players in the economy go unchecked by the government. Complete laissez-faire economy cannot be accomplished and therefore government regulation is required. And that government must be impervious to bribery.

>Yep, anyone who believes a word of this film is a dope.

Are you fuckers serious?

No. The message was "greed and lack of regulation is bad".

regulation and consumer protection that is now being rolled back so there were no consequences

But the protagonists were capitalists, moron.

imdb.com/title/tt1645089/

I prefer this account. It takes a few things too far but it's a pretty good overview of the GFC.

Also, it's a movie featuring Hollywood megastars and shot in the most mainstream way possible. It's hardly la chinoise. It's about as radical and anti-capitalistic as a box of Kleenex

>implying the elites don't intentionally create recessions/crashes to make profit on the recovery

Nah deregulated corporatism is bad. Certain people claim it's the "free market" when it's anything but.

>Capitalism is unregulated by its very nature

True. Just like free speech. Capitalism is the only economic system that works in a free society. Everything else relies on authoritarian control.

It's almost like Hollywood isn't completely on the level and isn't just a massive blue pill machine.

Trumpkins are literally stupid enough to support the behavior that brought on the 2008 meltdown. Unsurprising.

yep. And to sneak Barry Soetoro into office.

I seriously hope trump supporters don't really think like this.

>he thinks capitalism is good

>how dare you question Israel's propaganda and social engineering arm

>defending Goldman-Sachs
literally a cuck.

This movie really boiled my piss

Like I'm supposed to be rooting these guys because why? They didn't give a shit about anyone else. They got paid fucking huge big time major league off this shit. Like sure yeah they "stick it to the banks" but that was coincidental. They wanted to fill their own pockets by exploiting a crisis

Sickening shit desu

One of the guys was even on Letterman or something where he flat out admitted "you got me" style to selling garbage bonds, knowing they were garbage

And everyone just goes ahaha hehehe well he's not a banker lol and the movie about him had nice cool actors i like in it and it was funny so haha no big deal lol

like fuck man

Why are trump supporters always mouth-breathing robots who repeat the same propaganda they've had shoved down their throats over and over again?

>by exploiting a crisis
kek

It was all a work dummies. It was PLANNED.

The elites/Hollywood pretend attack the banks when it suit their purposes.

(Reminder: Soros funded OWS)

Who said anything about Trump?

Your shareblue is showing.

Confirmed for not seeing the movie

>neoliberlism and jews on housing economies is evil

Reminder Clinton screwed the pooch archive.is/PStOf

You probably shouldn't root for them, but they also weren't directly exploiting poor people for financial gain, they were simply betting against the exploiters. They aren't the bad guys.

The nature of man is to struggle and survive day to day. Everything else is a justification to keep the machine going.

Not in the first world and this is a movie about life in the first world

Somewhat dark humour movie on its own
Relatively solid adaption
The book explains everything a lot more indepth including how Steve Carrells baby died and how Christian Bale found out he was autistic and why he gave up being a surgeon