Born and raised muslim here but im an atheist now...

Born and raised muslim here but im an atheist now. I've been an atheist for about 4 years now and think islam is a fucking virus and it pisses me off that there are still people defending islam after all they've done and now i hear about this shit in france and i just know that some leftist piece of shit is going to say something like "islam doesnt promote terrorism"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3pcIKNttLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are going to die for saying that

Islam is awful, but atheism is worse. Kill yourself.

>Atheist
>Not a Pagen Egyptian.
Think about it, user, the Egyptians where based.
We need to re-create the Egyptian faith.

How the fuck is atheism worse than islam? i dont chop peopel's head off while shouting allahu akbar. You're a stupid fucking cunt and a waste of genetic resources

>brit
>fucking with egypt

When will this stop?

What about agnostics? Only using that description for my 'philosophy' because I'm not creative enough to come up with a word depicting the state of no fucks being given. There are no fucking gods, might be a higher, way more advanced lifeform, but no fucking Allahs or fucking Jesuses or whatever.

>look at meee I'm so progressive pls like me

proof that jews started islam

Even though atheism is normally pretty cancerous it isn't as bad as Islam.

Stay based. I hope you stay safe out there.

oh look, someone i can speak arabic to
نيك نفسك

Mother of fuck stop making me want to hate Christians too you dumbass autistic ungrateful pieces of shit

Honestly, when you considered yourself a Muslim did you actually believe that Muhammad was a prophet of 'God'?

I have a theory that almost nobody who claims to be religious actually believes in the stuff. Of course I can't know others' minds though, so I have to ask.

well yeah all muslims do.
to be come a muslim one must say that he believes that there is no god but "allah" and that muhammed is the prophet of allahu.

It's funny that there are people willing to die for him even tho he couldn't even read or write

𓎡 𓎡 𓅱

Their religion LITERALLY says its moral for them to murder and terrorize you for wanting to celebrate Christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3pcIKNttLU

>𓎡 𓎡 𓅱
Wut?

How are you still alive?

I feel that all Islamic Centres internationally should be shutdown and cordoned off till Muslims can prove that they are not a Religion or Political Party of War.

You're a retard and a traitor. I'm Egyptian too, the atheists I've seen in Egypt, who are my cousin's friends are fucking retards.

There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, the problem is the people. Goatfuckers will always be goatfuckers, Pakistanis and Afghans will always be backwards and tribal on any religion. This is not hard to see, but you and posters here lack the thinking needed to see this very obvious point.

Same for me, father is Bosnian muslim and he literally forced me to believe his religion, telling me I am not his child if I don't believe.

I was 11 when he started. Disgusting.

Kill yourself , faggot.

> nothing wrong with the religion itself

see the thing is , you're talking to someone who was an actual muslim so i know what im talking about. and its always the same fucking arugment
> Its the people not the religion
just kill yourself already u cancerous piece of shit

Islam is a fucking death cult. Go fuck yourself.

>shitting on ex-Muslims

Fuck you, Sup Forums. These people are the most important force in stopping Islam's spread and braver than any one of you basement nationalists.

Edgy retards.

You mean like the ancient cult of Kek?

This.

Rebuild the temples to the old gods. Among them, name a temple for Kuaket.

Fuck nevermind I just realized that everyone threatening OP was a Muslim.

Peace out, and best of luck for renouncing the cult.

do we get to have jews as slaves again?

Expecting intelligence from Sup Forums is futile.

If you want. But I wouldn't risk it though. Better to relegate them to sacrifices. Just to be sure.

lel

the problem is that the very few actual intellectuals from the middle east that we have in europe are heavily criticized by the left as 'islamophobic' and racist if they speak up against islam. people like you are seen as traitors in the ME and as traitors by the lefty 'intellectual (((elite)))' in europe

im coming to kill pallies in Israel next year, just you wait shitskin, just you fucking wait

woah easy with this pc stuff you're gonna trigger the islamophobes

stop being an embarrassment to australia you stupid cunt

leave the fairy tales to the amerilards

>implying there are more atheists in oz than burgerland

yeah nah faggot. there's way more here.

>I'm not creative enough to come up with a word depicting the state of no fucks being given

>What is Apatheism

You don't even need to be created, you just need to do basic reaserch. You are best evidence that majority of agnostics are lazy, uneducated fucks who lack any conviction. Agnosticism is a way of saying nothing at all. It's retarded.

No it isn't you fucking idiot and since you're such a nice believer why don't you stand in front of a Muslim driven truck.

Indeed.
Praise the Gods the time in nigh.

PROBLEM IS CASH. NOT RELIGION:

Jeezus Christ. How skilled do you have to be to shitpost an australian into a fit of rage.

see you then senpai

Do you mean why no one has beheaded me yet?

if thats what you're asking well to put it simply in the egyptian ID card there is a section for religion and since i was born a muslim my ID says that im a muslim so im safe

Atheists murdered millions of people, they're asocial and don't breed. They're responsible for letting in millions of Muslim Arabs.

kill yourself

Thank you for proving my point.

lol nice argument fag

how come you can identify an argument but not the purpose of a toilet?

How exactly did atheists murder millions of people
inb4
>Hitler was an atheist and atheism leads to communism

and > atheists are asoocial and don't breed
what the actual fuck?

>use toilet
>liberals allow transexual freaks to peep on underage girls

yeah you'll get why soon

oh fuck sake, screwed the green text

0:22
"Nigga, what I'm doing with my life"

by being a malaysian
some aussie sperged like a chimp a couple of weeks back to a malaysian that kept telling him to go kill himself

Question to north africans/middle easterns. Do you really play a game of gang molesting women (Tahharush) or is it all bulshit and propaganda? How your countries deal with that?

Tahharush is the arabic word for sexual harassment
its not a "game" but yes sexual harassment cases in egypt is extremely high

So if you have sisters, daughters how do you protect them? Can you (Egyptians) own a firearm?

Stay in your own nation and we don't have a problem. It's simple really.

>expecting intellectually dishonest fanatics to engage actual arguments
Their entire claim hinges on convinently omitting jewish leadership in the soviet union and marxism being equated to atheism.

you can get a license to own a firearm but not alot of people own guns.
and as far as "protecting them" there isnt much u can do , you just try to avoid bad neighbourhoods. and most sexual harassment are like checking a girl out and making a comment and stuff like that or spanking a girl's ass and running its really fucking disgusting but atleast its not actual rape i guess

It is funny that where I live people started saying that "this doesn't represent Islam" before the French government even confirmed that he was a Muslim. You apologist pieces of shit know that this is Islam at it's truest form.

Are there more redpilled individuals like you waking up in Egypt?

I know my thread made me sound like an Islamophob but the thing is...im a liberal. i dont think being critical to islam is racist
i know i sound like a hypocrite right now but it really pisses me off that europe are actually helping muslims accepting refugees and all they get in return is this shit

Why God want to punish me because of way he created me? All that in one verse. Can you see a logic?

>Islam is awful, but atheism is worse.

Glad you made it out with your life, lad.

oh im still in egypt

Why do you left Islam? What persuaded you that it is false?

Stupid bitch

It doesnt matter if you are a muslm or not, you know you would rape like your people is actually doing in germany and sweden. Is in your blood not in yourstupid beliefs.

Never thought you of any of those m8. I just see someone seeing the shit happening around them and thinking for themselves instead of being trapped in groupthink.

Come to Murica you will be welcome here. Egyptians are pretty mainstream that I bet they are lower on the list of those receiving islamophobia. Just say you're murican and you'll be good.

i've had my doubts about islam ever since i was 15 i guess religion never really made an sense to me. And its the small things that made me open my eyes really like really specific things that really didnt make any sense to me when i asked people about it
like for instance the "Jizyah" its an amount of money that was paid by non-muslims for protection which really didnt make any sense to me since islam is all about "peace" and "accepting other beliefs" so if islam accepts other beliefs why would u make non-muslim pay money for protection. And i also think islam is very sexist, in the islamic law when it comes to inheritance the son always takes more than the daughter because the son is the one supposed to be "providing" . Also its told that the prophet never had any sons because if he did his son would carry on his message of islam so the "message" ended with prophet mohammed , but the thing is ... he had 4 daughters

Convert to Coptic Christianity, even if you don't believe in it. It's a symbolic war, and atheism is too weak to wage this war.

t. Mohammed Bin González

Culture influences genes in the not-so-long run, but culture is certainly the root of the problem.

good to know
btw spain was part of the islamic state and stayed part of it for like 500 years so you're partially an arab decent
google "Al-Andalus"

Yeah like man youre so great and freethinking and enlightened by your own intelligence I wish I was a cool atheist like you too

What is better? Being an atheist or believing in god Kim dzyn dzyn?

He was asking why i left islam and i answered him i wasnt trying to be "cool"

So it was your own pondering and not other people. Have you told anyone? Is it possible to live openly as an atheist there?

i think in some places in egypt it wouldnt be okay to live openly as an atheist, but i dont think anything would happen to me if i did come out and say that im an atheist and yes i told my closest friends about it and they dont mind at all and actually 2 of them turned out to be converters as well.
i think my parents know so every once in a while they're like "you should go pray" and stuff like that but they never force me to do anything im one of the lucky ones to have understanding parents

They are probably telling you that you should keep up a facade at the very least. Until you get to a place that won't skin you alive and boil you in acid for being a apostate.

Eres un pedazo de mierda, hijo de la gran puta. Estoy harto de traidores como tú. Ya os llegará la hora, cerdos.

>you're partially an arab decent
good meme, moro

I know a woman who was raised muslim in India. She moved here and denounced Islam and married a white man. Her family is forbidden to speak to her by the demand of their father other than to try and convince her to become muslim again. They tell her if she doesn't snakes will drag her to hell.

I once saw her get in an argument with some white chick who was spouting "le religion of peace" meme. She basically called the woman an idiot and was spouting off about a topic she knows nothing about. The woman called her a racist. Then the Indian lady pulled up her sleeve and showed her a big scar she got from getting boiling water thrown on her and she said, "this is what muslim men do to women who speak to men that they are not related to by blood or marriage".

The white chick refused to believe it and called her a liar.

>the problem is the people
this guy said a lot of shit but this thing is right, the problem IS the people suppose we extinguish islam. GOOD! then out of nowhere some idiots will create or restore some stupid faith wich tells you that you can kill and shit and PEOPLE will follow it like these two.

>left Islam
>linving in Egypt
The absolute madman.
I hope you can guarantee your own safety.

well to be fair egypt isnt as racist as the rest of the middle east , there is alot of orthodox christians in egypt and they get along just fine so i dont think i'll be in danger

Now tell me if I'm wrong but I believe apostasy is punishable in Islam, while being a dhimmi isn't.
By the way, do christians pay the Jizya in Egypt?

leaving islam is punishable by death but still egypt doesnt follow the islamic law so no they wouldnt kill me and they dont force non muslims to pay Jizya