AUAUAAUUHHHHAAHAHAHEAHAUHUHEHEU

>AUAUAAUUHHHHAAHAHAHEAHAUHUHEHEU

What did it mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pH_uLbWLKSI
youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
youtube.com/watch?v=O4pZH9Miew8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was I the only one that laughed out loud when that scene happened?

He was clowning around

No. The way he waddled around when he was running was hilarious.

Gives me the chills!
What a nightmarish performance

Why did they build their house on top of a lake?

>I am the firestarter
>Twisted firestarter
>>AUAUAAUUHHHHAAHAHAHEAHAUHUHEHEU

The only good part of that scene is when he started to rise out of the puddle. Everything else is a cringefest.

I think they were trying to do the thing where something moves so quickly that it seems really unsettling and creepy but he's just comically bouncing from side to side

I have an idea - how about we install electric shockers into cinema seats and beat people with electric current during scarry movie scenes to cause them jump in fear? People would expirience this shock and think its because the movie is scarry and they will give it high scores on RT.

>WAKE UP
>AUAUAHEUEHUEHUE

*screams in clown*

what movie?

>Really, genuinely, cripplingly afraid of clowns
>Seeing this trailer at the cinema
>Have to act cool in front of my friends lest I be outed as a faggot

IT

the remake?

youtube.com/watch?v=pH_uLbWLKSI

yeah

Fresh meme

>all the manlet ITT desperately trying to misinterpret King Kino

The first 'It' movie was the only movie that ever truly scared me, and I didn't fear clowns (I was 13). I refused to watch it again until I was around 18.

If this reboot can tap into even half of that it'll be a success. I'm looking forward to it desu senpai

Hahaha I'm drunk and that one got me

>Stellan Skarsgard never went to Arsgard.

The old one fucking sucked and you fucking suck also

I laughed veeeery hard

why the fuck would that kid go over and be all distraught over a fucking paper boat, like go home and have your brother make another

reboot when

what's next for her career after IT?

>100% CGI critters

>Internet Friends in the intro

Thanks for the nostalgia.

Puberty, followed by career slowdown between ages of 16-18 because danger years, then probably resurgence in her twenties, provided she doesn't become too famous after this movie. She's got a very subdued kind of classical cute look, she can probably carve a decent career later if she's smart about it.

Hey fuck you, you suck!

Suck my balls bitch!

>no will poulter as pennywise
fuck warner brothers

Go to bed, Will.

Yeah fuck off, WILL.

kek

who the fuck is afraid of clowns lmao

KEK

Bill had to wax the paper. Fuck off and make a paper boat and play with it for more than 5 seconds with out wax.

This trailer gave me the feeling that they are going to play Pennywise as your usual silent, sinister horror movie monster instead of the fucked up clown that he really was.
I mean, look at the trailer, there isn't a single scene where he is shown acting like Pennywise would. Faggot couldn't shut his mouth for 2 minutes in the book and miniseries.

So are we gonna see more of pic related leading up to release?

Would you have sex with a girl dressed up as Pennywise?

It means they're trying too hard to be scary and the scenes will exactly play out as scripted scenes instead of fluidly. Wish they made the clown look like a goofy ass clown that seems friendly instead of this faggoty clown, would've made it scarier.

Dude, if a clown ran at you like that and you realize it's actually a demon that kills kids and adults, you know you'll need that tp.

Fucking lol

A try hard moment. But the rest of the trailer didn't fill me with crushing pessimism at least. Still optimistic, but not expecting anything great.

I don't care what anyone says that projector scene was actually a cool idea and fit more with pennywises unnerving antics.
I wonder if thats their version of the photo album that cuts bills fingers

I think that was their version of the photo album.

Heh. Made me snigger

normie tier memes everybody.

can't wait for the eventual 'screen cap the video and then put black text over a white backdrop over the image meme' to arr- oh.
ohhhh......

>post yfw in the sequel It's spider form looks like this

Anyone else just watch The Tale of Laughing in the Dark?

you'llfloattooyou'llfloattooyou'llfloattooYOU'LLFLOATTOO

OOOOOHHWAAAAAH AAH AAH AAH

i never even liked the spider form to begin with.

it's a stupid idea.

>IT was a spider all along!!!

lame.

don't summon that autist please

I want to know how they're going to do the boss fight twice. Will they keep the Fukunaga battle where they pretty much beat the fuck out of Pennywise with tools, then in the sequel do everything trippy with a cosmic turtle and battle of tongues?

It's not like it changes anything but It isn't really an spider, it's just that his real form is so mind-fucking that a giant spider is the closest human perception can get to it.
I just hope that they make it look better than in the miniseries.

I didn't mind it as a form the kids impose on it since they can't comprehend the dead lights. But then it doesn't make sense how she lays eggs later. Since it is not really a spider all the time if it's just their image, so did it transform itself into a spider while in the sewers just to lay a bunch of eggs at some point?
It's super vague during the ending and I feel like king kind of just threw the egg crushing in there to get Ben to do something

That's pretty much all of King's novels. "It was X stupid thing all along! Also here is some child sex for no real reason, I just have a fetish".

Spoken like a true pleb.

I expect them to follow the book and do the whole ritual of chüd, defeating It with household tools defeats the purpose of the kids using their imagination.

If they kill it with fucking tools like in fukus trash script there's no way I'd see the second one. How would IT even survive a beat down rather than a mindfuck battle

fucking LOL

More like how they would sutvive a beatdown considering It is unkillable without the Chud fuckery.

Its clearly a fucking drider

We will starta the fire?

>its a Sup Forums is too retarded to see that this scene is a junji ito reference episode

Why is this being shilled so hard

I've only read a couple of those. What is the reference?

>he thinks Sup Forums is the stupid one for not knowing japanese cartoons
literally loling at you right now with my girlfriend and my bros

This

It means hollywood has run out of good ideas or even mediocre ideas, and they're past the point of scraping the bottom of the barrel. They're straight up thirsty.

No, it was hilarious.

Everything rises down here.

I'm glad that something ridiculous is getting the criticism it deserves.

I guess the gangbang isn't in?

I thought you were memeing but i actually laughed when he did that, what the fuck.

Where the webm at

looks like an angry hampster

kid actors are way worse than the original. seem less natural and more faggoty

it wasn't taht funny

This is a youtube meme.

fucking america

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH MEEE

Hurrrr duuur let's just put all the pennywise scenes in the trailer.
These are the kind of retards that complain when they reveal too much of the "monster" in the trailer as well.

If they were smart, they'd start making his movements resemble a Spider. Just start watching videos of spiders moving and hunting and base him off that.

But they aren't smart

That's exactly what Babadook did, and it was creepy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=O4pZH9Miew8

>Okay we're gonna have it move like an insect
>Make sure you play insect noises on top of that
>And add insect buzzing in the background
>Otherwise people won't know it's supposed to be insect-like

And it was creepy, fuck you you piece of shit, die.

dumn ausposter

I don't get it.

If you see the webm you'll notice that he's flailing his arms and legs at high speed to give the illusion of having four of each

die die die

This generation is fucked because you suck all the mystery and intrigue out of things with your memes and freezeframes. If this was back in my day on VHS then it would look great and you pathetic autists would be shitting your knickers. You are the worst generation. You are spoilt contrarian brats that wallow in disappointment and unhappiness.

t. It