RIP Gold-shirt wearing Pajeet

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Punes-gold-shirt-businessman-murdered/articleshow/53222716.cms

>PUNE: A 48-year-old businessman from Pune, who shot into the limelight after buying a 'gold shirt' worth over Rs one crore some years back, was allegedly bludgeoned to death in front of his son, police said today.

>Datta Phuge, the businessman from the industrial township of Pimpri-Chinchwad in the district, had become the talk of the town after he presented himself a 'gold shirt' weighing about 3.5 kg and worth Rs 1.27 crore in 2012.

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Punes-gold-shirt-businessman-murdered/articleshow/53222716.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P

>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Punes-gold-shirt-businessman-murdered/articleshow/53222716.cms

A shady douche was murdered by other shady douches in the completely corrupt near-country of India?

Colour me shocked.

Shameless self-bump.

Who gives a fuck

Why must the good die young?

He should've worn Mithril.

F
GNC cashier is Indian and gave me membership price without me being a member

It's like a real life Diamond Jim.

God, Johnny Depp was awesome in that movie...

>poo was posting about muslim-hindu tension
>now this great man has died

My next poop in his honour.

do we always have to disrespect India?

damn. The man had a shirt made of gold and was beaten to death by 12 people who might have been lower caste.

And to celebrate you took a picture of a Mexican girl really close up without freaking her out?

Indian people deserve the benefit of the doubt, same as anyone else.

I wonder what Anjali is doing, now that she was unfairly hounded out of the medical profession.

Don't worry she's a professional model and was never in any real danger.

He know poos in the loos of Heaven. May he rest in peace.

Adamant

I hope she is doing ok.

shut up you fucking frog

REMINDER:
Indians hate Muslims and were bringing the bantz on twitter over Nice

Also where is the "Tell me I was asking for it" version for murdered gold shirt pajeet

Are you seriously defending that whore?

RIP dude. I hope you're shitting on a designated cloud in heaven right now.

F

I don't think that was proven. She clearly was an intelligent person who liked to have a good time, and was persecuted for that.

Good riddance.somebody should steal all his wealth .could have used money to start industry and fix? Nom,waste it flaunting like a attention whore.

Pic related is a nice Indian woman who committed suicide after cruel banter from australian radio hosts.

I'm really sick of how Sup Forums treats India.

Actually the murder was over some business dealings and he wasn't wearing the shirt at the time, nor was it stolen.

fuck off she was being a cunt and would have gotten away unless he hadn't filmed it and probably worse and that's a sad state of affairs in itself

Every one hate mudslimes.although muslim chicks are hot

can't handle the fukkin bantz

so it will be passed down to his son, the legacy will go on, like the Phantom.

P

Please support your fellow Indian.

Unless she is lower caste and then I understand.

Nice b8 m8.

Why is this bitch relevant

Johnny Depp fans are faggots. Off topic I know but absolute truth none the less.

>that
>mexican

Americans really don't know fucking anything about the world. No wonder this board is full of dipshit opinions

she is a beautiful Indian princess who had a bright future in medicine but was virtually lynched by racists on the internet because she dared express herself.

These guy fuckin donno anything about drump. Just a publicity stunt.right wing extremists.

You have to go back, Pajeet.

RIP in peace, gold shirt guy.

I would expect you to support Mexico being as how you are both vassal states of ours.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

RIP Pajeet

>lynched on internet
Internet is not for weak

>karmic justice.
>Serves as a reminder of Maya/ illusion.
>be nice to people from then on.

Nothing wrong desu.

>that picture
I haven't kek'd this hard in a long time. My fucking sides.

Will he be reincarnated?

Datta Phuge, the husband of a former corporator from Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, was into money lending and shit fund business

Would cum on her nose

ah shit, pajeet. what the shit?! shit man i'm sorry how can this shit happen? you know, this shit shouldn't happen. shit like this makes you go crazy. it's shit.

Reincarnation is a punishment. Liberation of the soul is the difficult path.

why does every indian look like a pedophile? seriously, someone explain this to me

Aren't pedophiles white?

I get it you wanna bone her but seriously stop thinking with your dick

she couldve sued for rape and unless there was a tape the judge would have ruled in her favour no questions asked

anyway she'll still have a job being a good wife to the guy shes gonna get arrange marriaged to now so no worries

he doesn't look like a Pikey to me, what do you mean?

He should've bought a toilet.....

only austrians.

He deserved to die for the shirt alone

Because muslims.

the only way you'd know what a pikey looks like is if you invited one into your country to fuck your relatives

F

The lower castes look up to there betters. This is obviously an islamic attack. Thats pretty much what they kill for over there. Muslims vs non muslims.

And you can look towards the creation of pakistan as a foreshadowing of things to come. Muslims mass migrate, terror, claim territory to solve terror, only a select migrate, they remain, rinse and repeat.
This will happen to europe and once that happens. You've given them the foothold they've been after for endless generations.

i hope she died alone somewhere in the cold

F

This sucks. Who among us would not make a solid gold shirt if we could? I know I fucking would.