Los Alfaques disaster - 1978 in Spain

In July 1978, a truck full of liquid propylene began leaking while traveling past a large campsite in Tarragona, Spain. People actually wandered into the white cloud of gas before it exploded, killing almost 250 and burning hundreds more.

The Nice attack made me think of this incident. If you ever see a cloud of white gas rolling toward you, RUN AWAY. And keep running. Because the blast radius might be huge. Do not go "check it out." Do not get killed by your own curiosity.

We know that terrorists have used chlorine gas bombs in Iraq and Syria, but some kind of flammable alkene gas would be much worse. And I'm sure they know that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
rufus.akeo.ie/
media.clarionproject.org/files/islamic-state/islamic-state-dabiq-magazine-issue-7-from-hypocrisy-to-apostasy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck!!!!! Thanks for the info Spain bro

>tfw live in tarragona

Sounds like an advance warning to your Sup Forumsbros OP. Or are you just being autistic?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HERE

It must be a blast

La curiosidade mató al gato.

we have same expression kek

>Sounds like an advance warning to your Sup Forumsbros OP
My first thought.

Thanks bro. Ij cant even lie, i would've been one of the dumbasses that went into the cloud because it looked. I'd do stupid shit like running into a burning building if i thought there was some cool shit to steal or if there was a dog trapped in there.

Who are you?

I know nothing about what the Muslims are planning next, but I did used to live near a liquid natural gas storage facility, and I have a lifelong fear/paranoia of that kind of stuff.

I hope the warning is never useful to anyone, but if it is, then it's worth hearing.

Also, this is GENERAL advice when dealing with unknown gases. The worst incidents have not been terror-related. They have been industrial/transportation mishaps.

But the advice is the same - mysterious low-hanging clouds or fog = get the hell away immediately.

If you have good opsec (if you know how to use "Tor with Tails") find "Dabiq" and "Inspire" and read them.
No, I'm not a mudslime trying to spread their propaganda, but like Dr. Scheer always says, they have a 80% correlation between what they say they will do and what they do.
The pressure cooker bomb? Idea came from "Dabiq." This "use a truck to mow people down?" Came from "Inspire" (one os mag of al queda and one ISIS). The article was a bit fantastic and talked about putting all sorts of shit on the truck to use to kill people, but this sand nigger did it without all that shit.
If you want to know what to expect next and to keep you and your GF/family safe, they write out what they will do before they do it.

Only do it if you have good opsec or you'll end up on a new fly list or even with a visit from intel agency.
IF our LEA isn't going to warn us, then we have to take matters into our own lands. BTW, I specifically remember Maher laughing about the idea of the Truck in "Dabiq."
They do what they say, they tell us why they are doing it, and the Jews twist the entire message into "they hate us for our freedom" and then package it for mass consumption.

Also, are a few decent books on ISIS that explain their Eschatology and the coming of the Mahdi (which is actually 2nd coming of Christ, who will kill Christians apparently...also recommend Richard Spencer's "Koran for Infidels" and "ISIS for Infidels."

I got a better gas 'accident' for you
Bhopal India 1984
>~3800 dead
>~500000 injured
>~170000 dead animals
>~took just minutes
Caused by faulty maintenance and stupid storage practices of methyl isocyanate at a Union Carbide plan.
>families compensated a whopping 2000$ for being gassed with cyanide
For future reference, this is how you holocaust people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster

As with everything in pooland when something fucks up, it fucks up spectacularly

*Dr. SCHEUER
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

I see you like your flags RARE.

I can't give out link friend, figure out Tor with tails, you can find it easily enough, I think links are even in pastebin, but be careful bc you can bet your NSA monitors and will assume you are a sand-nig and it might even be a honey trap.

Don't attempt unless you really understand Tor and opsec (and even Tor, you should assume has been broken).

What's "Tor with Tails"

>tfw never leave my flat anyway
>tfw i will outlive everyone i have ever known

>What's "Tor with Tails"
Tails is a linux distro meant to be run off a USB stick, so no evidence of your activities leaves a footprint on your local drives. It is also pre-configured to route all network connections though tor by default. Just in case you get a visit at 5:00AM by the party van and they start loading up all your electronic gear

Thank you.

I trust you because of your rareflag I haven't gone on the deep web in a while but I'll be sure to remember what you've said

>im at a campsite this holiday
Fuck you OP you jinxed me

damn it guys now I'm scared

np, note that you can run almost any version of linux off a USB stick with almost zero effort these days. I recommend Linux Mint (easy as fuck for noobs, just like windows, comes with firefox etc) all you need is to download 'rufus' from:
rufus.akeo.ie/
Use this to make your USB stick bootable
Then download a linux ISO, and drop it on the USB stick

I use this +a proxy every time I feel like getting completely hammered and going off the rails with twitter and jewbook shitposting. It's great because it doesn't really matter if you wake up not remembering how many jews you wanted gassed, or nogs caged, your PC at least is clean.

Any tips on where can I find those?
I only use Tails for drug atm, didn't know that Al-Queda publish their mag on deepweb

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to Tarragona tomorrow.

I found you. I know you.

Prepare.

Yep

Really, expect "normal" things turned into improvised weapons, with these guys.

They're not dumb.

A gas tanker, for example, could kill hundreds.

>Prepare.
k, got cold ones in the fridge, no crepes or baguettes though, you'll have to settle with instant pancakes and bacon this morning. Also no wine, just dry sherry

Im not a fa/g/ot but aren't no-log vpns more secure than proxies

Like a European war or something...

Muslims are going to attack crowds of people, isolated and unarmed soldiers, and people who draw Mohammed(piss be upon him). If they break this pattern we should really worry.

search around on pastebin, find the link, and then run it through Tor. I found the link on a page set up for professors who were investigating it.
There are a few search engines for deep web, forget names, none are very good.
Use Tor w. tails to google on normal net and you'll find links on pastebin, unless they are gone.
I think I have link somewhere, but since they don't allow us to use Tor on here, would be dumb to post it.
Just google around, you will find it if you have the interest. Why should you be interested? We've seen with Boston Marathon and with Nice, they do exactly what they say they will, as Dr. Scheuer said.
Be careful with the link bc esp in these times, you can easily end up being questioned or even charged for "jihadi propaganda" even if you are a White Catholic who despises Islam.

here you go. DL at own risk, use Tor, use a VPN, cover your tracks:
media.clarionproject.org/files/islamic-state/islamic-state-dabiq-magazine-issue-7-from-hypocrisy-to-apostasy.pdf

>no-log vpns more secure than proxies
They can be, but it's annoying that to pay the monthly fee you (to be really anonymoose) need to pay with a prepaid visa, which is an extra 20-30$ right off the bat, and the company server will still have the IP you connected from, so you need to find a russian or other non-US-cooperating based one, and still you should just use it huddled in a dark corner in an alley that gets a wi-fi signal from the starbucks across the lane. Going full tinfoil always takes a lot of autism and work.
Easier just to use anonymous login proxies (just google a list) from fucked up countries, and switch regularly, then you won't be 'low hanging fruit'. You have to be a raging sand nigger screaming specific threats for them to be troubled tracking you, and it might take them weeks or months at that.

>ed to pay with a prepaid visa
some companies except starbucks giftcards as payment. Just look into it. Seek and ye shall find mate.

*accept...have been use for..many hours straight now watching this shit in my nation

>find a russian or other non-US-cooperating based one
there is one who literally went to court to not disclose their info on a pedo. The keys are
-pay with giftcards
-NO LOGS
No DNS leaks
That is closest you can come to "going dark"

>starbucks giftcards as payment
Thx user, good to know. I always get those things on birthdays etc and never use them.

Wew Lad I didnt even know about this.

We got some nuclear waste in Palomares too.

I hope people will set up Tor and red Dabiq. I'm sure as hell going to read all of them before I head to PAris in 12 days to be on guard for what might be coming next.