Wtf???? I just fixed Europe

Wtf???? I just fixed Europe...

>Unions
>Ever

don't think so

""""Fixed"""""""" Europe would have all those teeny tiny spaces colored a different color. That is the end state of all Euros. Its their nature.

t. sw*Doid

>albania still exists
>jugoslavia and serbia 2 different things
>dalmatia and nice and savoy still not italian
>no catalonia

>dalmatia and nice and savoy still not italian
When will you accept defeat, we literally created Italy for you and you're still butthurt

Get ready to be annexed by Stortyskland

we would ally finnish khanate and then g*rmans wouldn't dare attack

hmmm no sweetie

this
sw*Doids and g*Rmans will get BTFO

I imagine myself in sw*Den, leading my Deling. Our mission is to stop sw*Doid dogs from advancing. We mow down sw*Doid dogs but they keep coming. I shoot sw*Doid dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my dane axe and begin slaughtering sw*Doids, since sw*Doids are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. sw*Doids were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Valdemar Atterdag (MY KING) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in denmark, my homeland. My DANISH brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>Not making Sachsen-anhalt an independent city state
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whoah... are danes our eternal allies?

>Vallée d'Aoste française
On ne parle plus français depuis un siècle là-bas. Si vous prenez Aoste on prenne Nice.

R8

0/10

kill yourself g*rm subhuman

Austria looks better without Südtirol.

>Russia has Åland

9/10, would be 10/10 if Åland was Swedish.

Fixed

>UK

>this many monarchies

Would you ally with the army that lost their ancestral homeland and 30% of their land because some lake froze over instead of your closest brothers?

perfect

because sw*Des are subhuman genocidal psychopaths

This user gets it. And I’m looking forward to it! :^)

>Italy still has south tirol
No.

>kosovo

all jokes aside this map literally gave me brain cancer

Step aside, this is the true perfect Europe

>fewer larer states

>taking our only volcano away from us
Give us jamtland/herjedalen too, brother, that's the least you could do after taking our volcano.

if we are to be annexed, then norway should at least own the entire country. fuck sw*des and g*rms

If you look closely they actually dont

I fixed it too.

>no independant skåneland

Every state in Europe other than Switzerland and San Marino should be a monarchy, though.

>bornholm
>svensk
lol no

It should be Scanian you nigger.

we are danes you fucking faggot, not """scanians"""

Isn't it just some shitty washaway rock anyway? I don't really know much about it, always assumed it was kind of a "skåne-island"

Only good map ITT

>MUH TRANSYLVANIA

it's a danish island with cozy towns, that's all you need to know. we are not part of skåne, maybe at some point in history we were considered part of "east denmark" but those days are long gone.

Ok, brother. I fixed it.

Why the fuck would you connect Czechia and Slovakia? We separated each other peacefully and willingly. I reall wish retards read some books before making threads like these.

BRAAAAAAP

Use this as template.

I hope you get shot you fucking cunt.

How does it feel that the original danes are swedes right now?

I like this, we will finally have sea access

I most likely will never see a gun in my life, especially not used against me.

Fucking this.

Change it back. Don't take shit from your former oppressors

>Suriname
Holy shit

what do you mean? first thing you swedes did there was to genocide scanians and destroy their identity, and you still don't consider them "real" swedes.
also, danes come from both scania and the islands.

fuck off sven, we pushed you subhumans off our island and left your commander to bleed out on the cold cobblestone.

>come from both scania and the islands.
nope

they ddid though retard, danes inhabited the islands as well and eventually merged with the jutes.

Why is Portugal unified in all of this maps?

Explain all of them.

South brown muslims rape babies, Center true Portugal, North Celts

Tu só podes ser autista.A galiza é uma extensão do Norte de Portugal,eles já nem falam galego correto.
Aposto que nem vives no porto seu filho da puta coimbrense de merda.Eu vivo no Porto

>North Celts
Really? And do they have any kind of different culture?

Lol o Porto é só pretos, ciganos e gunas.
Eu sou um celta ariano do Minho por isso cala a boca preto do caralho antes que te parta a boca

Esto, mouros ciganos de mierda abajo de duero.

Yes.
Go to street view and compare the North with the south, there is a completely different landscape and architecture between them

t. ivan

Nowhere should be a monarchy desu.

Monarchy is the superior ruling system, it's democracy that should be abolished

>being a bootlicker

>Being the cuck of the royal family

>being a cuck to the Jews

that doesn't even make sense. go suck a dick

yeah? well i fixed the world