Ok but why are european planes so aesthetic compared to am*Rican """planes"""?

ok but why are european planes so aesthetic compared to am*Rican """planes"""?

Wasn't production of the A340 discontinued though?

Are you talking about liveries or actual machines?

the plane themselves but the livery of european airlines are also better looking

>These planes don't even have AC when I was on one

Why?

>A340-400
>poor performance
>faggot tier engines

I hate usa with a passion but you cannot say that any Airbus is more aesthetic than a Boeing jet.

Compare the 777-300 with any Airbus jet.
Compare the 737NG with a snub nose A320.
Compare a 727 with any other commercial jet.

>-300

That's a 600 in your pic in retrospect but it still looks awkwardly long.

What do you think of the DC-10 and MD-11? Loved their design back when I play Flightsim

*played

PM-DGs panels were perfect for it and the 777

>I hate usa with a passion
calm yourself

>ok but why are european planes so aesthetic compared to am*Rican """planes"""?
Fuck off leaf, looks aren't important.

Airbus>Boeing
t.expert

They look nice but these planes, even for their time, seemed very poorly engineered and crashed all the time.

Also the tristar was more aesthetic for three engined jets don't you think?

A340s are actual pieces of shit. They were never good. I'm glad they're quickly dying out.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Absolutely

Because Boeing are welfare queens and the most bailed out and subsidized company in human history.

This is such a colossal fucking lie. And by the way you fucking dipshit, Airbus just took a majority stake in an aircraft company that exist only because the Canadian government directly funded its operations. Airbus also has historically had a much higher percentage of its costs covered by direct subsidies than Boeing. Why? Because Airbus has a much, much, much smaller military branch and is almost a non-factor in the cargo market.

>crashes the plane

Christ why do yanks get so triggered by planes?
This is almost gun control thread tier autism

This is because Airbus didn't compete in most aircraft segments until the late 80s and early 90s.

They enhanced safety standards quite a lot and introduced fly-by-wire though

they think everything they produce is better

Airbus are just more economically superior. When we compare the workhorses for example the A320 has dedicated cargo containers whereas the 737NG doesn't, which make turnarounds more efficient.

Having said that, Airbus jets are a pile of French garbage, but their wings are superb.

It's a collaboration. They are being built here too and parts also come from the UK.

>parts also come from the UK.
The wings

The test video of the A320 slowly descending into the woods still gets me

Autoland still blew my mind though when I first read about it

The French and Indonesians still managed to override the anti-stall technology

That wasn't exclusively Airbus or Boeing.

Airlines all over the world disagree with this sort of transparently bullshit absolutism.

I love planes. I feel the urge to fly one.

I'll look it up after rekindled interest. Thanks

>The company produces and markets the first commercially viable digital fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320,[8][9] and the world's largest passenger airliner, the A380.

The technology existed well before it was introduced on the A320. And the A380 has been, by aircraft manufacturing standards, pretty close to an economic failure. The production line is going to shut down within the next few years.

BIG