Is Broad City propaganda?

Is Broad City propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fdTd75S0ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=7fdTd75S0ZQ

Queer people don't pass their genes on

I mean Hillary was on it

She's right though. In 1000 years the entire human race will have bred into a single color.

(((Yes)))

Statistically that's not how statistics work.

>She's right though. In 1000 years the entire human race will have bred into a single color.

And that color

Is brown.

Caramel is a kind way of saying BROWN.

If the propaganda leads to Ilana sitting on my face, I support it

find a show that isn't propaganda

If thats your metric for propaganda then sure. Id so no though because its just a comedy show with a specific audience im mind. Politically its just fan service

>She's right though. In 1000 years the entire human race will have bred into a single color.
Maybe with an extremely regulated breeding program you mix everyone into the same, but naturally no.
People will mix, blend into different breeds, some larger ones like the chinese will remain, while many others will have chinese admixture in them.
Poorer places like in africa will most likely remain pretty black unless they're being colonized by the chinese.

>Thinking we have 1000 years left in us
Hilarious. Even 100 might be stretching it

You have any idea on how genetics work you fucking retard?

It's literally just a stupid joke on a silly comedy show.
are you out to ruin everything? is that what will make you happy?

This is Sup Forums. Everything is considered propaganda here.

>(((broad city)))

Doubtul.
That would require intercontinental transportation always remains as accessible as it is today.

Odds are at a minimum we'll experience WW3 or some other civilization shattering event long before then, thank God.

God, women like this make me fucking sick.
This fucking degenerated country...

Got it from this article, claiming that 20% of millenials are faggots.
This coming from a sample of 2,000 surveyed by GLAAD.
Meanwhile Gallup did a poll of LGBT Americans in January and came up with a figure of 4.1% (7% for millenials)
Propaganda bullshit this is:
www buzzfeed com/skarlan/future-looks-queer?utm_term=.no08OOrMw#.qsKMnnJVB

Oh and the Gallup poll had a sample size of over 1,000,000

Why does that pepe have talon breasts

>asians currently spend a shitload on plastic surgery to look white
>implying they wont do the same when genetic engineering becomes viable

fucking lel

Why don't YOU have talon breasts?

>Queer people don't pass their genes on
No, but they "reproduce" through indoctrination and molestation.

Broad city is redpilled, they only satirize sjws

Why are you so scared of gay people?

>le homophobe meme
Not scared, just unable to fathom that 20% of millenials are gay. If that's true then we are truly fucked as a nation. One fifth of the population removing themselves from the gene pool.

That didn't happen in India despite them all living next door to each other.

>watching Broad "fuck gender roles, women can be slobs and unlady-like" City

Of course, she's a Jewish feminist liberal.

>caramel and queer
>queer
>gays still dont even make up 5% of the population
?????????

>he fell for the "homosexuality is genetic" meme

>20% of millennials are gay...removing themselves from the gene pool
>"This could be due to the fact that labels outside those traditional categories (bisexual, asexual, queer, etc.) have become more commonly used, accepted, and understood."

It's a 30 word Buzzfeed listicle for retards and YOU posted it. Why didn't you read it?

>liberals truly believe that an entire planet will accept breeding between races....Russia is going to destroy america and
putin will kill every gay he can get his hands on.

Shit America will probably make being gay illegal again as long as we have the orange in office.

Either way i expect the next "genocide" to be the genocide of gays.

Their Trump episode was a pretty hilarious critique of all the people overreacting to his election.

I mean, they can be yeah.

>This is why I can't get a girlfriend the thread

Shut up.

>tfw you read these posts and you're married
Kinda sad watching you grapple for a way to reason away these posts without contradicting your political biases.

Nice

Sure, if you're a perpetually bootyblasted drumpfling

I'd pay good money to watch the white one take the BBC.

When I saw that I thought it was a pretty obvious parody of forced cameos and obvious shilling. Turns out they're actually just retards.

This married with kids and watching fags pretend to care about social politics just to get laid is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I really wish it wasn't crammed into 90% of the entertainment I consume.

>unironically posting a buzzfeed link as a source for... anything

I want to live in an age where persons like that in the gif are a hot topic

Why are feminists so against female assfucking?they love fags but the minute you try to stick it in their butt they go insane.

statisticall speaking, we're all going caramel

"queer' is a more inclusiver term than LGBT...

Like, queer even includes celibate asexuals, kinky masochists, and Straight crossdressers.

Holy shit, she was legit in the show?

>(((statistically)))

Thank god these people are contained

No, it's a comedy.

Maybe because they're concerned you're a closet fag.
Rectums are for pooping.
Vaginas are for fucking.

If that was true it would have happened by now

But that's how they most effectively get you, through comedy

I don't care Illyana is sexy in a college yoga fit girl who'll give you a hand job in the bathroom way

The show also makes fun of SJWs at times, like the bit where they prepare for the apocalypse when Trump won yet after he got sworn in literally nothing changed so they go about their lives as normal. this may seem harmless but to the liberal narrative it's heresy

Their is bigger issue of millenials becoming incels than becoming fags

reality generally is heresy to the politically militant crowd

Considering how many kikes are fags and promote faggotry, I approve their genocide

They don't need to. The agenda right now is making all young white males into trannies

It's already working. They're going to win

I am gay and your post is problematic, i'm offended.

Gen Z is most Conservative since WW2

You eat da poo-poo, just admit it.
Fags don't like to admit it, but they've all done it at least once.

reminder that donald trump is unofficially jewish and his puppet master is a hardcore orthodox jew who plows his daughter every night

lmao they dont even make up 2% of the population

Correct, but the leftists of Gen Z are more far more "progressive" than those of the preceding generations.
Gen Z could still be the most conservative since the traditionalists and contain the highest percentage of fags

>You eat da poo-poo

I eat da poo-poo, yes I doo

Steve Bannon is an orthodox jew? Or is it Putin? What is it this week in delusional libtard land?

F-f-f-fake news media. You should be embarrassed.

That's the only thing that gets me about the whole representation aspect in media.

Statistically speaking there's not many people that identify as anything other than straight and if anything they're severely overrepresented in media.

See(((They're))) trying to claims that one fifth of millenials are gay which helps to push the narrative that they're STILL underrepresented

Its propoganda, but thats ok because something something women. In 100 years we're gonna look back on this liberalism and see it for the degeneracy and mental illness it is.

jared kushner who's actually a relevant position in his cabinet

Kushner is the handsome son of a jewish real estate mogul in NYC with heavy ties to Trump. Ivanka married him and the two now command Trump and his ultra-zionist agenda

BTFO.

Sort of.

But the first couple of seasons were actually funny so I don't care.

>baby doesn't know about Trumps long, long jewish ties

look up the video of trump at AIPAC if you want a real laugh. "beautiful jewish babies" comes to mind

What liberals don't get is that with the exception of blacks most half white people identify as white because they were raised in a white society. They even have "non-white hispanic" on the census.

Africa is indeed getting CHINKED right now

Can't someone just dump pictures of these hotties so I can be happy

Here's what Jew grils look like IRL
Get over your fetish

ON THE BASS-

It's called predictive programming and you libturds love it. They use comedy show to implant the idea in a non threatening way so when it comes up in serious conversations it doesn't seem absurd

We won't even last another 10.

ladies and gentlemen, mental illness

He's right tho it's part of transhumanist agenda

don't announce yourself like that

t. neckbeard

chinese arent brown

is this from that show?

I have AIDS.

But I thought diversity was more important!

Confirmed for never having a girlfriend. Girls are grosser than guys.

DUDE

No, that's not even the same person, but that girl does appear in an episode of Broad City as her doppleganger and they les out.

Nope. Even if the human race was reset to a perfectly even blend tomorrow, it would only take a century or so for distinct ethnicities and cultures to emerge.

Yes.

YASS QUEEN but I think it's funny so it's fine