Gimped hand

>gimped hand
>no Gronk in the second half
>down 10 against the best defense in the league
>he once again does exactly what everyone has come to expect of him to do

It's unreal. He truly is the greatest to ever play the position. What a privilege to watch him play.

And he's about to have 6 rings

>le cant play well in the 1st half man
Why do people think hes GOAT when he literally only shows up to 2 quarters?

if they lose to the iggles it will definitelybe because of this
their defense is mediocre at best and le 2nd half man might not be able to keep up with foles if he already has more points

Im not even an iggles fan, im neutral this superbowl, but damn does Bradys D bail him out a lot this decade. Even against the falcons, its always "le epic brady comeback" but noone ever says anything about how they held the top offence to 7 points in the 2nd half.

> bail him out
isn't the D there to prevent scoring? are they not doing their literal job when they prevent scoring?
if they do not prevent scoring, what needs to happen for the team to win the game?
If they must keep scoring to win the game, is the defense bailing out the offense?
What about the etc collapse of the first half?
28pts scored is a good performance?
earnest questions, please respond

Uh didn’t the Vikes have the best D in the league?

>What about the etc collapse of the first half?

Defence only gave up 14 points in the first half. Brady threw a pick 6 lol

>scored half the points Pittsburgh did against that same defense, even though they were at Jacksonville and he was at home

With that logic Falcons>Vikings

Thats true though

(Not true by the way)

great, change the numbers, answer the actual questions, or both IDGAF. it's a retarded post.

They played in Pitt lad

The questions were retarded. Yes the defences job is to stop scoring, and they did their job a lot better than Brady did his. If the defence ever chose to slack for a half like Brady does, theyd easily be benched the next game.

Big if true

They won't lose

Who won?

People have the D props. this is the main reason the post is moronic.
the d didn't do their job any more or less than the offense (btw, there's 10 other people on the field. I guess Brady got himself sacked).
score was fucking tied at the end of the regulation. please don't even say the coin won the game, I will not even bother asking how the coin marched down the field.

By your logic, falcons didn't show up 2nd half. That means the pats d didn't do shit, they just held the line against a garbage offense. (I'm not saying that, your logic implies that)
not only that, but giving props to the offense for the comeback is how the sport works. that has nothing to do with Brady. everyone supports offense and qbs as if they do everything.. have you never seen a game?

you may have no dog in the fight, but you are trying to use some serious exceptionalism to claim the offense didn't show up first half. Either you are implying that ATL defense/offense went into the locker room and never came out, since they didn't replicate their 1st half performance on either side of the field, or you are also saying the NE defense was asleep till 3rd also, negating any need for props.

Each side of each team got fucking destroyed at different parts of the game. Each side deserves props, each side deserves to be laughed at.
you should be mad at QBs getting all the credit, but that has nothing to do with Brady. In fact, if the league were fair and didn't treat QBs like stars, you wouldn't be focussing on him either. you'd actually analyze what happened in the game and see all the issues.
have you looked into o-line performance? running backs? drops? whole offense was shit.
Brady gets as much blame as he fucked up, which obviously he did. but ffs learn the game, everyone was shit you complaining about a 2nd half team executing their strategy is fucking stupid.

>By your logic, falcons didn't show up 2nd half. That means the pats d didn't do shit, they just held the line against a garbage offense. (I'm not saying that, your logic implies that)
not only that, but giving props to the offense for the comeback is how the sport works. that has nothing to do with Brady. everyone supports offense and qbs as if they do everything.. have you never seen a game?

Literally never said the Falcons played a full game, I said Brady doesnt deserve to be called GOAT when he cant even play a full game anymore. The defence was actuallt very consistant for the Patriots that game. The Patriots offence no way.

Of QBs who have won multiple Super Bowls, Brady's defenses have given up more points per game than any other QB during post-season runs. Please, explain to me how he is getting bailed out by defenses that are literally worse at their job during the playoffs than those playing with any other QB with significant postseason success.

>they won't lose

How's the golf course treating ya?

The defense's improved performance in the second half is due in part to the offense (and Brady) playing better and keeping the opposing team's offense on the sidelines.

I'm no big fan of Brady but you make it sound as if any quarterback can lead multiple, consecutive long (70+ yard) touchdown drives without turning the ball over in less than 30 minutes of game time. That's just not true and you'll be very hard-pressed to find many quarterbacks in NFL history who can do such a thing. You'll find plenty of example of quarterbacks who fail in similar circumstances.

some upstart team vs The Greatest Of All Time
i wonder who i should bet on

>some upstart Giants team vs. the Greatest of all time. Wonder who I should bet on
Put money on the pats I dare you motherfucker.

>gimped hand

>was literally just a cut on his thumb

I love how the media made it seem like he playing with a broken finger or something

Leafs are the worst posters by far

>entire Jacksonville defensive playbook is based on stopping Gronkowski
>Gronk leaves game
>Jacksonville suddenly clueless

It's almost as though...Belichick planned the injury

>greatest to ever play the position

To ever play the game pham. Up there with Messi as the GOAT of all GOATs

>be the Pats
>watch the tape of your opponent
>figure out schemes, team strengths and weakness, and individual players' strengths and weaknesses
>craft flexible game plan for both sides of the ball
>play a relatively soft first half outside of the opening possessions
>trick opponent into giving you their looks on offense and defense
>adjust accordingly
>opponent struggles to counter as the lack the time and/or flexibility to do so
>come back in the 4th quarter
>people wonder how you do it
The Pats do this all the time. They do it on individual drives on defense, which is part of why they give up so many yard, but so few points. They do it over the course of entire seasons, which is why they always look better in December and November than in September and October. Why hasn't anyone figured this out yet?

SOMEONE GET THIS TO PEDERSON

stay where you are