What are some movies about treasonous rats?

What are some movies about treasonous rats?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-flynn-testimony_us_58dd889fe4b0e6ac7093b323
archive.is/swdHb
archive.fo/3QVCY
twitter.com/robkelner/status/847590575352270850
archive.fo/YL6m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are already a few Donald Trump doc's on youtube.

fpbp

Drumpf: the movie

you already tried this thread today

what are some movies about liberal retards believing fake news?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-flynn-testimony_us_58dd889fe4b0e6ac7093b323

>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee denied the Wall Street Journal report.

“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.

A committee aide said committee Democrats “have not received an offer to testify to the committee for immunity.”

This will be some 4d chess move, just like when it turned out Trump was the one who leaked his own tax records as bait. Or leaked his own tapes.
Why hasn't the media fucking learned yet? Or is the audience so easily caught up in clickbait that they haven't learned the pattern yet?
Either way everyone is a fucking moron.

Boris, we don't care.
Go shill on Facebook like a good little faggot.

Flynn's lawyer confirmed the story you dumbass.

>While Flynn’s attorney didn’t explicitly confirm Flynn’s request for immunity, he argued that his client is the target of “unfounded allegations” and “outrageous claims,” and should not be blamed for seeking “assurances” prior to agreeing to testimony

>The guy who pays me has not done thing despite his lawyer saying he is going thing.
12D Chess bruh

Trump could be fucking you in the ass while taking your wallet and you'd be all "It's just 7D multidimensional chess, brah"

>Trump could be fucking you in the ass while taking your wallet and you'd be all "Drumph BTFO."

so you faggots deny the truth, even when it's right there in front of your eyes. sounds like a typical drumpf supporter to me desu. also try reading the fucking article before sperging out and spouting retarded conspiracy theories about russian shills, you stupid redditor faggots.
>this will FINALLY end drumpfs campaign!!
>mfw

Lel go cry to stephen colbert you sad, sad little man

No he didn't. The "story" is that he wants protection. The reality is that his attorney said nobody would agree to that unless he was confident there wouldn't be unfair prosecution. It's already unfair that they are making claims and lying without evidence, so it's pretty smart to not dive in and let them paint you as the bad guy when they have full control.

>"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution,''

do you think he will get his hands on the nuclear codes?

Flynn's lawyer confirmed the story you stupid faggot.

How mad does it make you warhawk faggots that I couldn't give a flying fuck if Trump was a Russian plant because he's doing what I want him to do regardless?

>Trying to explain reality to a butthurt liberal
m8....

Except people who weren't part of criminal conspiracies do exactly that all the time.
Pro tip: it's not a good move for a lawyer to admit that his client is guilty.

kek
Stephen needs to send Trump a thank you letter, his ratings we're spiraling downward. Without the feminists, numales, and frustrated liberals seeking catharsis his show would have been eventually cancelled.
Seriously, if Hillary had won who would he be able to mock or focus on?

>doesn't realize protection and immunity is the same thing
Are you really this retarded?

Pro Tip: He didn't.

Pro Tip: Trying to deal with corrupt people accusing you of a crime is difficult, so make sure they can't unfairly charge you with a crime.

did you read the fucking article you little queer? no you didn't because you're an adhd millenial retard that can't focus on anything more than a five second facebook clip with large coloured text telling you what to think like the stupid fat good goy you are. fucking hang yourself you pathetic disgrace for a human.

THIS FUCKER WILL TRY SMEAR TRUMPS LEGACY WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BROS

> Trump is getting stuff done
Lolololololololololololololololololololololol

>doesn't realize that has nothing to do with what I'm commenting on

The person I responded to claims Flynn said he wants assurance he won't be charged.

The reality is that his attourney said he wasnts assurance he will be fairly tried. Two different things. Are you retarded?

Flynn reached out to the FBI not the house no shit Nunes' lawyer is going to say that he didn't contact them

Kill yourself autismo

DRUMPF BTFO HE'S FINISHED OMG!!

nigga wtf you smoking

You wanted him to golf?

Please post more if you have them, these are juicy

>a spokesman for Nunes

trump is a fat fuck

Are you retarded?

What exactly do you expect to gain from defending Trump at this point?

>No Obamacare repeal
>Mexico won't pay for the wall
>Travel ban issued (and challenged) twice
>Confirmed that he was in cahoots with the Russians during the election
>Spends all his time golfing despite promising he wouldn't
>Hillary is still free and Trump even said he 'doesn't care" about locking her up anymore
>Hasn't kept a single one of his campaign promises

At this point, it seems more like blind faith than anything. Are you really so dedicated to memes that you want your country to burn just so a few liberals can get upset?

Right I forgot. Everyone is corrupt and out to destroy America except Donald Trump.
No matter what your god emperor told you, people don't seek immunity when before talking to congress when they haven't don't something illegal.

No one is talking about his campaign, just that people really close to him are in a bad way right now. As has been stated, his lawyer confirmed it. Flynn himself said that only people who seek out immunity deals are most likely guilty so...

>300,000+ jobs back
>border wall started
>immigration reform
>working on muslim ban and ocare repeal
>debt down 12 billion
>deportations happening like never before
>stock market at recent record high
he's doing exactly what his voters wanted, even with msm and the establihsment against him.

but i guess it's just a coincidence all these giant companies suddenly want to return to the US and build factories here.

Are you able to say anything other than that?

I know it's hard to continue arguing when you've been proven wrong, but at least put some effort into your shitposting.

WTF i cant trust the media now, this makes me question the whole Trump Russia thing

thanks user

HE DIDN'T SEEK IMMUNITY

Holy fuck you're stupid, your post is littered with grammatical errors. Either you're a child or an autist posting from his iphone. Either way, stop using the internet and fuck off.

300,000 jobs back? Source?

pjmedia.com article that seems to follow it for a bit:
archive.is/swdHb
Pic related

WSJ article:
archive.fo/3QVCY
>Mr. Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, declined to comment.

Flynn's attorney's statement:
twitter.com/robkelner/status/847590575352270850
HuffPo when they reached out to all parties involved in the statement by Flynn's attorney:
archive.fo/YL6m8
>According to the report, Flynn made the offer to the FBI, the House intelligence committee and the Senate intelligence committee.
>Spokespeople for both the chairman and ranking member of the House intelligence committee denied the report.
>“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.
>A committee aide said committee Democrats “have not received an offer to testify to the committee for immunity.”
>An FBI spokeswoman declined to comment on the report. Spokespeople for the chairman and ranking member of the Senate committee did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
>Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, confirmed in a statement that “discussions have taken place” with both committees, but declined to provide details on what those discussions entailed.

>While Kelner didn’t explicitly confirm Flynn’s request for immunity,

escalation of commitment

its actually funny how deluded trump supporters are at this point. if this was a democratic president being accused of this shit you can bet the republicans would act out like the predictable shits they are.

>border wall started

Source? Because asking for money is not the same.

None of those are accomplishments and/or contributed to trump moron.

Also lol you're pretty uninformed if you think these companies suddenly want to return. Basically all the jobs that have 'returned' were in the pipeline before 2016.

>Sup Forums gets so mad they have to post unrelated shit about CNN to try to aid their fractured asses.

Holy fuck this is gold.

Considering the historic obstructionism that his policies and cabinet picks are facing, he's actually a fucking rockstar.

Imagine if the Democrats were actually playing ball with him.

Trump is the biggest kike shill ever. Fuck off goy, enjoy slavery

what about eternal mass liberal butthurt? i mean just look at reddit itt
>Hasn't kept a single one of his campaign promises
completely false. he's delivered on most of what he said, or at least tried. it's only been 3 months, and he's done a lot more than obama. believe it or not, we really don't care what you brainwashed retards think. stick to cnn telling you what to think though.

yes, surely this will be the end of drumpf, surely it's not just msm building up a bunch of nothing to convince morons like you he's finally finished

FAKE NEWS

They're linking huffingtonpost

Fucking huffingtonpost

Bahahahahahaha

i'm confused. are you saying flynn is a treasonous rat for flipping or DT is a treasonous rat for the shit Flynn will expose?

I don't even know what I want to happen. It's just funny watching everyone shit the bed.

Why do you hate your country?

Who cares if Russians influenced the election? They should be running America anyway.

Trump is really showing them the art of the deal. I can't believe this hypocrisy. You understand Republicans fully went out of their way to obstruct Obama? Trump has majority rule in congress and yet still can't do shit except golf, it seems.

>normal people post examples of MSM lying and putting out fake news
>to try to prove MSM lies and puts out fake news

Wow, what a bunch of assholes!

>Claims Flynn didn't ask for immunity even though it contradicts Flynn's own lawyer
Really makes you think when Trump said he won with the uneducated demographic

google it you stupid fuck
see above
yes they are, you just believe what msm tells you though

oh ya, it was totally thanks to obama, you're right

>nuh uh, you are stupid

amazing responses

>What are some movies about treasonous rats?
Star War prequel

You wanted him to completely botch the Obamacare repeal?

This. Give me any reason to think that he won't just spew the same bs the regime has been giving this whole time just with immunity

The Republicans gave Obama his cabinet unobstructed and were a lot more bipartisan to his polices than Trump is getting.

all parts of the same machine. pitting people against one another is the goal.

seeHis attorney didn't say that. Educate yourself.

If that's all you got from my response then i'm sorry. I'll restate it. The companies have come out and said that the jobs returning to the U.S. were in the pipeline since before Trump was elected and have no connection to Trump at all. I asked for a source and the guy literally said to google it. Lol

>The Republicans gave Obama his cabinet unobstructed

LOL

>he's done a lot more than Obama
All he's done is undo a few Obama policies, and he couldn't even undo Obama's signature piece of legislation.
This is what happens when your only source of """news""" is Sup Forums.

> implying omaba didnt golf
Fuck off shill

>google it you stupid fuck
> (You)
>see above

How convenient. Your meme wall is a pipe dream you fucking yokel.

I never cared about Trump before but I sure am sick of hearing about him on Sup Forums. fucking Americans take your politics to the politics board.

>25 billion to black colleges
>300,000+ REAL jobs back
>debt going down
>border wall in the works
>deportations
>borders/immigration tightening
>slashed TPP
drumpf is done for

>>working on muslim ban and ocare repeal
He did work on those and got slapped down hard.
Republicans have stated for nearly 10 years that repealing Obamacare is a major focus, and he couldn't repeal it with control of both houses of Congress.
>border wall started
No, it's still a mere concept at this point that is more than likely going to turn into upgrades to the existing fence.

it's a high level source, goy

Fuck communism and fuck white """people"""

I'm pretty sure they fuck you hard if you lie with immunity but I have no idea the parameters that'll be set. I'm pretty sure the intelligence agencies aren't going to just give him immunity and let him say bullshit.

What's so bad about working with Russians to influence the election? It's not like voting machines were tampered with.

Desu this is nothing

>Fuck off shit

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
A little too ironic.

>B-B-B-BUT OBAMA!!!!

Not an argument, cuck.

>25 billion to black colleges

this is good? i thought you guys hated niggers?

>too stupid to use google
>calls someone yokel
drumpf btfo

If he's so ineffective at pursuing an agenda that you think is terrible, why do you think he's burning the country to the ground?