Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums posts this movie? I don't understand the meme

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums posts this movie? I don't understand the meme

This movie was actually on tv early this morning. I watched about 10 minutes. The pedo principal from Ferris Bueller and a man that looked like a woman were hunting JL while he wrestled a snake.

Cause it's amazing senpai

Pure

Kinography

onestinkydinkyahahah.jpeg

The meme exists because this movie is a guilty pleasure and fucking amazing to watch.

I tried to watch this movie on shrooms with some dudes and they all freaked out. I was pissing myself laughing so hard and they demanded i shut it off.

Because this board is full of immature kids and man-children who like shitty movies.

Sounds great desu

mexicans

ONE

I missed pestposting

the original spic pestposters got doxxed because the whole meme was dannyboytbh forced shit

they later tried to force the cat in the hat shit but that died as well

haven't verified but I suspect they're behind the unfunny garfield threads. i'll bet i'd find confirmation of this with just a cursory check of their twitter feeds

really needs to make a comeback

NYAH SEE NOBODY MESSES WITH THE FROG SEE

STINKY

>AGAIN VITH DEE SNAKES BOY
>I'M SORRY IF THE DEFINING TRAUMA OF MY LIFE BORES YOU
How can anybody dislike The Pest?

they forced JUST as well

DINKY

its a legitimately great piece of film making. it should be taught in film school as an example of the archetypal comedy

It was the final wheel that rolled Kino into meme history and fun while it lasted. Probably my only thread to archive from reaching comment limit

The Japanese original was much better.

>not liking the pipe strip
What?