How did we go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...to this

...to this

>Fingerless gloves
Why?

The Sam Raimi Peter Parker was more of a geek and not a super scientist like the Peter Parker from the comics which Homecoming is trying to replicate. Toby McGuire also didn't have webshooters or gadgets of any kind like the comic book Spider-man, his webs came from his literal wrist.
So he can stick to walls.

looks like something a kid would make

>So he can stick to walls.
If he needs his fingers to be exposed to stick to walls, how does he do it with the suit Stark gave him?

It's specially made, it also perfectly clings to his body. He also has a spider-tracker or something as his emblem which I thought was cool.

>He also has a spider-tracker or something as his emblem which I thought was cool.
The flying spider-emblem looked really dumb on so many levels

That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

kostume kino

Retarded

Yeah it's as stupid as a flying robot suit with infinite fuel to fly like a rocket and a metal shield that always returns like a boomerang.

uncomfy
comfy

What about his toes?

WELP.

Those are actual characters and their gimmick. Never heard of this flying emblem nonsense.
The flying spider emblem is as stupid as Superman throwing his logo and ensnaring people in it.

Is the new Homecoming movie completely CGI?? Spiderman looks worse than an early PS3 game cutscene. No one will answer me or tell me why it looks so awful.

BONESAW IS READEEE

Most of the budget in marvel movies goes to Downey jr. So they have barely any left to use for CGI.
Also, marvel movies nowdays seem to be mass produced and feels like no one gives a fuck anymore.
They would rather focus on getting the best ROI with the least amount of effort involved.

This faggot wouldn't last a minute with Bonesaw.

rock climber here, its not hard to get traction on walls with the right pair of shoes.

THREE MINUTES OF PLAYTIIIIME!

cum on my face, brother

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4&

His homemade Homecoming outfit is supposed to be reminiscent of Ben Reilly Spider-Man's costume, ya fuckwits.

This scene is totally acceptable.
The scene that follows where he's suddenly treated seriously in the jazz club thing and his emo phase is played completely straight is not.

Ben's suit is fine but Homecoming's looks like shit. A fucking cosplayer can do it better

What's his name again?

Jesus Raimi....

>A fucking cosplayer can do it better
peter doesn't suffer from autism.

Honestly Homecoming's is more believable than SM1's, SM1's looks like a commercially made shirt, Homecoming's looks like something a dorky kid would put together at home. I guess Tobey Spidey spent some time making his, but he never struck me as the artistic type.

It was a different time