You realize if King Kong was real he would collapse under his own weight and suffocate in agony

You realize if King Kong was real he would collapse under his own weight and suffocate in agony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9i83eIOcnec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just like your mom did.

>he brings logic to a monster movie

god damn it, Sup Forums

You realize nobody except autists care

t-rexes were real and they didn't collapse

explain this then smartass

gravity was lighter then

>t-rexes were real
Keep being a braindead atheist moron.

They had feathers

He's only about as big as an elephant. If your talking about that shitty KONG movie, that wasn't king kong.

God damn it.

Youre so smart OP you must make your parents so proud

you're a dipshit

He's bigger than them

I don't think it's that unrealistic.

they had wings they could flap to keep them from collapsing

He has the same face as the baby from the Dinosaur show

That's a stupid way of interpreting the issue.

If King Kong was "real" then he wouldn't be so big he'd collapse under his own weight, otherwise how would he have grown so big in the first place dumbass?

When they land they die

Paracer weighs like 15-20 tons.
Kong weighs 158 tons.

Mr. Kong, I'm afraid I cant approve you for transfer to New York until you prove you're willing to commit to being healthy.

>collapse under his own weight
No, gorillas have huge fat legs to hold up their big weight. So a 100 foot tall gorilla, or even 1000 foot tall, is okay because the legs will grow proportionately. If they had the legs of a normal gorilla they would definitely collapse though.

Oh sweetie, that's not how dimensions work.

If he gets twice as tall, twice as thicc,and twice as wide, he will weigh 8 times as much, but only have 4 times as much leg

fpbp

You're talking about legendary kong right? no way a 25 foot tall animal would weigh that much.

but the atmosphere is thinner higher up also there's less gravity up there, so his top half is lighter than his bottom half, simple high school level science.

real kong

>this user actually waited for someone to say that so he could respond and feel better about himself

>25 foot tall animal
no
Height: 31.6 meters
Weight: 158 tons

>no proof of god
>hes definitely real you braindead atheist moron

>literally millions of uncovered dinosaur bones
>theyre definitely not real you braindead atheist moron

>gravity was lighter than

You know, serious question. Why don't they set more movies, movies like the Predator thing with Topher Grace, on planets / moons that have lighter gravity? It'd let them use all kinds of crazy creature design, and humans could test the limits of jumps and falls and such. Is it just because our minds would reject it as shitty, implausible physics?

and of course you pulled those numbers out of your ass

real numbers:
height: 0
weight: 0

its a fucking imaginary character you dumb fucking retard

no, its because its a retarded idea

Get em, user! Get em!

Your mom seems to be doing ok

Topher Grace must have been working out in ultra high gravity for that Predator movie. He looks like Schwarzenegger in it

knock a mama

>and of course you pulled those numbers out of your ass
No those numbers are from Warner Brothers Japan.

>height: 0
No you can easily get a much more accurate height by just looking at him in the movie and comparing him with the height of a person for example.

>its a fucking imaginary character
Yes which we're discussing you dumbass.

>Weight: 158 tons
"Kong, you need to lose 50 tons in the next 7 days or you will die."

Why though? He has bigger, denser bones and muscles, and is stronger.

If that square cube law applies to everything, how do buildings exist?

What would a silicon-based organism look like?

Pls no Spock-posting

King Kong's not that big, mate.

>tfw kong gained 54lbs after 3 months

Pretty straightforward.
youtu.be/9i83eIOcnec

underrated

the Huey helicopter is a better metric to deign his measurements, since we know its exact dimensions, and it's closest to him

>hey guys did you know your monster movie is actually not that scientifically accurate?

doesn't he change size throughout the movie?

the movie takes place over about 2 or 3 days I think, so no.

it's a shame the africans are doing their level best to exterminate those animals

so how are you still alive then?

seemingly the maximum weight a land mammal can reach is ~20 tons

No I mean the size changes depending on what he is doing.

When they first see in in the helicopters he is massive, but seems smaller later on.

No, but it's mentioned that he's still growing and will probably be much larger by Godzilla vs. Kong.

oh yeah, its super retarded

that lady is fuckin huge

Another thing was that like 15 helicopters took off from the ship, there was only 4 or 5 on the deck.

And I don't think they had space below deck for the rest...

also seemed to change to day to night fairly quickly was another thing I noticed.

LMAO SICK BURN

what if it is super wide and very short, like only a few feet tall?

Post ways King Kong fighting bear mode Godzilla would make any sort of sense.

Kong, old and senile, stumbles through generic metropolis. As he tries to make sense of things through his alzheimers, Godzilla appears on the horizon. Then Kong lays down for a nap and Godzilla fucks off. Roll Credits.

>muh bone density

why would the physiology of a large creature not be able to adapt to support its weight?

the main problem with skull island is the food chain is fucked. that fucking squid in 3 feet of water.

it was surprisingly bereft of animal and insect life

include me in the screencap