Why ronaldo come to here korea and insult us??

Why ronaldo come to here korea and insult us??

What fucking he is???

Just banter m8

I've noticed that Brazilians love making fun of or disparaging non-whites. I think its because it makes them feel better and encourages the delusion that they are white or something

Best world cup purely because of Italy and Korea and their referee who was arrested for being a drug mule

No insult is just a joke

Great projection, all foreigners are made fun here. Wh*tes get shit throw at them too, for example for not taking showers regularly and being stinky

Koreans don't have the testosterone to understand and appreciate banter.

That was in Japan

한국아님? 근거주면 ㄱㅅㄱㅅ

Fuck Korea for 02 world cup

?? No it isnt. The signs in the back start with Korean. Why does that matter anyway

>The signs in the back start with Korean.
Where?? Didn’t you mean “money exchange”?

조센징들은 욕할만한 새끼들인데

This is probably true. Pic related.

Imagine if a new restaurant chain in the Anglosphere had a grinning Muslim wearing a fez as a mascot. It would probably be protested and make international news.

when he came to Japan for the world cup 2002 final, his haircut was cooler.

JUST

We make fun of everyone, most people don't see these kind of jokes as racist here

Yep, this pretty much
I think those brown subhumans like latins, mexicans and other brazilians and portuguese love doing that, like that makes them more white or civilized or something, LMAO
brown monkeys

If I took 5 asian wives and impregnated any daughters and granddaughters that are born then what are the chances that I could breed blue eyed kids?

aren't mongarians asians themselves?

At least I have blue eyes unlike the brown buttons you islandmonkeys call eyes.

the hairline that saved ronaldo

Wtf, I love Ronaldo even more now. 2002 never forgive never forget, fuck worst korea

Stay salty

You wouldn't understand. It's a freedom of expression thing.

It's kinda sad, latam developed the earliest out of all the developing continents during 1700~1900 yet somehow still got stuck in this state of corrupt limbo

Having America as your neighbour must really suck lmao

Based

Of course they wouldn't know.
First worlders are ruled by liberals nowadays, even bantering on social media can send them to the prison for being "toxic" and "intolerant".

>this "white" shit again
what did brazilians do to you? i think this is funny and they are funny in general. you need to relax and stop being insecure

It's just a ball game, latin people have only soccer, so the economy is on the verge of collapse.

racism

don;t worry, blacks always make fun of asians

>Wh*tes get shit throw at them too
Can't expect anything else from monkeys.

those subhumans are trying way too hard

ahah rice subhumans btfo

This. Fuck Brazilians.

kys