fuck

tjhoughit would just depriv breathing?

Tramadol is an opioid now?

Quit trolling WebMD. You're going to wake up fine ya pussy

Fake and gay.

You'll throw up like crazy you idiot!

??
how tf wooud i prove this even?
why? wont i jus to stop breatjign? breathing?

Lol. Maybe if you were a toddler

Close call i would say, weight and hight?

Also r u a regular user?

OP has already suffocated to death, abandon thread

Lol you'll be just fine bro. Doubt you'll even wake up feeling that bad, unless you're an ultra lightweight with alcohol.

if you take a nap, you probably won't wake up, unless this is a normal cocktail for you

Depending on weight and tolerance but would guess its a 50/50 for a normal person 70/30 if ur female

fuckk so what is the deadly part?

80kg 193cm

not at all

drink somtimes but im lowkey in for the kill right now

ive got 30 more tabs of benzo (2mg) and im not really feeling anything right now i really just want to down them but i didnt know the breathing depression came from opidodis andn ot benzo

not normal i kinda threw it all in this soecond

80kg 193cm

I have 4 friends in the ground because of alcohol and (((pain pills))).

Sry to hear, but you might have a 5th

Im sittin heree trting tl down these rest

Fkn done wit life man um not eveb mad

See you in the void

Attached: Screenshot_20191005-013557_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 688K)

Lmfao, wake up tomorrow 4 sure, pussy

fuck you

i knw this combo is going to kill me

and i know ill se your ass on the other side

Don't be stupid user. Flush all that shit down toilet, put some music on and chill or watch Netflix or some shit. Tonight is not the time to die.

half the benzo gone just the opiodis left

im just so fucking done

i miss my old life

dont really want much but just my old life back

less is more, how the fuck am i still able to spell is the real question here

found another bottle of liquor 40%

type your bitcoi adress and i might send my 5k to you if i m still abe to rlogin to tjea accont

>dont really want much but just my old life back
you won't have any life
it's not too late to reverse course

7 years ago yeah

im not even sure what the fuack i wan yt anymroe

ive really lost it

meaning really becaomes sacary when you coe close to it because it really fk hits you close

there is no point to lofe, so you make a point

but if you lost the point of yourlife then what the fuck do YOU FILL IT WITH?

YOU WANNNA BE ANOTHER FUCK PEBL?

SPEND YOUR LFIE IN THE FUCKING HOLE?

what are you actually going to do? wahyt are you actually doing here? do you wake up actually thinking about this or do you take yourea life for granted? what the fuck is this even? waha t the fuck is lfie?

im si soryyu for being rude Sup Forums ive spent my youth here and im sorry for being so fucking toxic with my shitty thread

this is the lst one you will see i swear

im just so fcuking mad i didnt follow my own thought

i hope i wake up 7 years ago in my home with my family

an d my real friends

and my hoobies and intressnts

i really fcking hope /(b/

i really fuking hope this is ijust a fucking dremAM I JUST wanna fucking wake up from

fuck

you're going to be OK
you don't think so right now but you will

Lol tramadol, fuckin pussy shoot a fucking g of boy with 15 bars and a a fee hundred msg of phenobarbital and then you'll be ight

Srry, Dude. Just a bit drunk and hate tramadol. Don't kill yourself, butch.

whatt?

i done atleast asome homework

this shoudl doit

fuck you tallkin about=?

what is phenobarbital?

Do you mean you flushed the benzo down the toilet or swallowed it? If you swallowed it call 911, it's not your time to die my friend.

orderd 50x (2mg) and ive swalleod 15 now + 700mg tramdol and booze/whine

im going out tonight i cant fcuking understand how i m still able to write

its all about to hi t me soon im thinnking

i took it all at once, im not calling the cops holy shit no fuck me i dont wanna wake up like that

What benzos u have? Alprazolam? Also 15... if it is equal to 10mg diaz, which is usual for benzos that is a fucking hjge amount, you should bw in coma rn.. also alcohol, opiodes and benzos go on the reperation so if u falm asleep your probably dead

Can u tell us the reason for it?
And also why overdose and not anytihng other?

This dude should be unconscious if he's taken as much as he said he has.

That's a hell of a combo, mostly resp depressants. I once drank a ton and took a single tram and I was stumbling aboot like a fuckin retard 8 hours later.

I also jacked off and couldn't cum for like 10 hours.

Dudw fucking same, but on tea from poppies. Jerked for litteraly 4 hours snd couldnt even get a full boner. Opiodes kill your dick

beznos potentiate opioids. I'd stay off of them if you're on opioids.

Honestly the opioids on their own should make you feel good. If they don't then you've got fuckin chem depression and nothing'll help ya

Stay off shit a week or two, pop 5htp and get a little sun. Then after 2 weeks anything'll get that serotonin gushing and you'll be hugging people like a fuckin retard
And true, if he had this much, one hour and it's all dissolved. 3 hours max if he ate a lot, but liquor won't stop it since liquids filter through with like no problem. Also drinking would also speed it up since once the drugs are broken down, they'd mix with whatever liquid and get into his system much faster.

50x2mg

i took around 20 right now 2x20 = 40mg Ikto

700mg opottoiteds fuicl o cam spell

yes the idea is if im in a coma ive burned my notes and locked my harddrives/notes and left a lowkey statement to kill me if im in a coma too

honestly im really bad at this shit

i wish i knew more and could just insta end it

this is fucking painfull

im processing a whole life of emotions in just 1-5 hours and im not sure what to leave behind to my friends.. fuck me it really dents me to think about how fucked up they will be but i know life goes one and they will understand i was suffering ya know?

also again im not sure why the fuck i still can spell im not supposed to spell this good on this dosage as im aware, im dowingin a 40% 50cl bottle too just to make sure im down for the kill

also send btc adress if i still have time i might send cash if im still sober before d eath

life man

trust yourself, really

dont ever doubt you insticts they speak so much truth it hurts and you block it out like a pussy

im a causal but fuck i really let alot of boats leave the shore so to speak

and im just not down for the fight anymore

and last of it i dont have friends that are on my "LEVEL" they dont really empathice with me and it fucks me up being so off from everyone even though you are around them

i have a good job and a "good future" but its just not wat u wnated to do and i really hade reasonable dreams i jst let down the drain right in front of me because of how i felt in the moment

just promise me to reconcider the moment

reconcider helping a friend to help yourself
even though its paintful you will learn so mch about youtself and become so true to waht is reaolly realit it really is painfull but you will be alble to handle ite it

i just missed my friends theyt are all down so to speak

and im not evne reborn in any position in life

less is more is the cringey cliche you will meet but iy will fullfull you beyond your fuc belif

Op u good? Quick report of your condition would be nice

HAH Bro I'm just quitting poppy tea RN cause my seeds dropped on in quality, you got a good source? I might buy some.

Sounds like you need a girl or just even a friend that treat you right.. any bad experience in the past?

im fuked man, cya on the other side

holy shit that took me 5 min to write to spell check

its getin close now

fuck what im i supposed to do?

im dumping all my passports to my harddrives currenctly and bitcoin passowrds

fuck i hate peoeple

>fuck what im i supposed to do?
it's not too late
make the phone call

Idl if u r for real but here 13ADVHhj763GzZ1 WLqNpGroGCZQ4czd7Pv

Funny thing this shit grows everywhere where i live (central europe)
In litteraly every 5th yard there where a few plants back in summer, just ripped then out and cooked them good. Cheapwst and best highs ive ever got

Currently im cooking the leftovers, dried like 500gramm raw material so i can cook tea when i want some

Assuming you have a tolerance, no. If you don't and have never taken such a high dose go to the hospital right now unless killing yourself is what you wanted then you do you.

if he rly took 40mg clonaz ( comparable to 200mg diazepam) hes fucking dead.. op please call an ambulance pls

op you still with us?

5 left to 100mg tram

Rest is benz and 40 booz
Wont see you tomorrow

Just trippld force your friends to see if tvey are ok they might give you back more tvan you might even imsgine beondyond your belif

Fucn i wish i helped mybfriend and now hes gon ans all he needed waz s good frnd

Ffuck
Fucn fuck ffuuuuck you ave noe idea how much i miss you man

are you still stable on your feet? can you go out for a walk or is this impossible? if not try to walk for a few hundret meters and get your head a bit straightend out. and maybe try to stop taking more at this point there wont be any further results.

Tramadol. fucking a what a retard. Do you know you're already in the seizure zone ?? tramadol is such a SHITTY SHITTY drug to get high off of.

Snorting some fent fake roxy m30s here. Straight from meh-hee-co

Get me higher than a 747

no he isnt, with that much muscal relaxants (benzos) he isnt even close to a seizure

11/10 advice id give you that

btb the probe is MOTE of a hobby depression

its rooted in decision that i can undo that follow .
perma fuck that i KINDA can retrive but im far too reach to sicess im mt "friends" literalllt break mt drowk over akd

can u give like any identification so we can browse the news to find out if u actualy died? like the city or local news chanel/website