>oh god what now
>84 dead
>50+ children in intensive care
>wake me up
>can't wake up

WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/pratique/2016/07/15/32002-20160715ARTFIG00082-attentat-de-nice-comment-signaler-les-contenus-violents-sur-internet.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know what to do

I don't want to though.

Vote Front National?

Welcome to our future, Pierre.
No more tears, only snackbars now.

Wait a second.....

Up next: more refugee shilling by Google

You could take it even further

Pakistan has low crime rate because of strong islamic values

oh wow another ribbon campaign

Oh My Kek

Witnessed

Keks Krusaders will Remove Kebab

Praise Him!

PRAISE THE GODS

Do it faggot

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
#cantcuckthetruck

>google

Close the border

ON MY POSITION
KEK WILLS IT

Deus K E K

because you're a cuck

hello my nordic friend

No impact. Either they are already in the country, or they come from outside Europe by plane or boat. The EU's borders have to be sealed shut though, but that's to control immigration, it will have no impact on terrorism.

Shouldn't you be selling some grilled chestnuts right now?

Google France....
Is it going to surrender my searches or something?

You are French. Surrender as quickly as you can!!!!

Oy vey the goyim are tying the not them self!

hello best scandinavian country

that's pretty nice desu

D E U S K E K
E
U
S
K
E
K

shouldn't you prep the bull?WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

if not you then who? Its too easy just to sit idly by when the muslims murder your women and children.

>WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP

You are awake.

Subtle.

i didn't make it but thanks

Please stop trying to make kek into a Jewish meme.

>France must learn to live with terrorism says French PM

This is real.

>Dude can you stop making it about you and think about all the innocent muslims who will get blamed for it?

>Muslim are the real victims here

I just summed up the media coverage for the next two weeks

Valls is a terrible, terrible man. Has been for quite some time.

What a complete tosser. You Frenchies better not let him get away with that comment.

This goddamn fucker should have been beneath the victims. But since he's in the elite, he's untouchable.

>50+ children in intensive care

I'm sorry for making stupid jokes.

>go to Google
>black dick superiority on the front page
>hurrr your stupid

>those EU flags in the background

trigger warning please

at least they got white sheets to built flags with if something else happens

Worse than your own president Cuckstin.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Yahoo is worse.
>Start using yahoo search
>Nothing but horrible racemixing promotional pictures no matter what you look for

Don't ever us it.

They were celebrating Bastille Day while Achmed was fucking your wife, douchecuck

How are people not getting fed up with all of this #prayforx bullshit? Does anyone actually care at all about anything anymore? Is everything just a pursuit of Facebook likes?

>live
Kinda hard when they keep trying to kill you.

literally sleeping with the enemy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm

France has been kebab land long before the crisis and you shouldnt talk you are the nation of normalized jungle fever currently raising a transgender youth

its always funny to see how the former allied forces have fucked themselves so much more than germany

Ban assault trucks.

It needs to be shilled. It is already shilled by the kikes HARD.
Please anons. I will buy a phonecard later because it keeps asking.

>live with terrorism
I don't think it works like that, sacking when?

Use duckduckgo,yahoo is a search engine for old people who don't know to change the default.

We have way less mulisms than france.
If you think we get cucked does that mean they get double teamed?

also you have no ground to stand on. You are on the route to a white minority. So there must be a real gangbang going on with all your white women and tyrone by your own logic.

Guillotine when?

>innocent muslims will be blamed.
At least they are not going to be ran over by a lorry yah know.
But yeah, the news are all about shifting blame towards the real victim so we are not biased.

watching them go down the shitter because of the "values" they "faught" for is so satisfying though.

>Not having best version of google

Please, wake me up I've had enough

Honestly, for all the people who used to instantly blame the Grand Theft Auto games when there is a shooting, this attack seems way more like something you'd actually do in GTA.

Thanks.
I already knew about it but you reminded me.
Made it my standard.

You took in last year the equivalent population of Houston, Texas, you fucktard. Your elites are replacing your ass. They think a unified Europe, with no ethnic identity, race, language, and religion- islam. Stand up white man.

I can't wait to see that fucker get guillotined when the glorious nationalist revolution happens.

Oh wait, it won't ever happen and Western Europe will be majority nonwhite along with the USA in our lifetime ;_;

I am now a jewish slave.

Buddy we would need 50 years of the same stream of refugees to be half as diverse as you.

If you think there are some white men who need to do something don't look to us you idiot.

ARCHIVE THIS

Please report any hate speech. Here is a guide published in Le Figaro!
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/pratique/2016/07/15/32002-20160715ARTFIG00082-attentat-de-nice-comment-signaler-les-contenus-violents-sur-internet.php
Do your duty!

FN must be thankful for the free campaigning they get from guys like this :^)

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Saved. Shared. Spread about.

Gawd! Don't be such drama queens, guys. Just live with it.

Shouldnt have been such a bully in ww1

Nigger I couldn't walk 4 blocks without coming across a donair shop in your country. Berlin, Bremen, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, and all the country ass places I visited too.

I cant believe what I read
How to be that stupid ??
It's not that being courageous, against terrorism
It's like surrending, but worse
It's like plz attack us, allez allez, we stay strong mmh look like i'm strong while you kill people everywhere, and we do nothing to FUCKING CHANGE SOMETHING

Nobody could have stopped him, we should just lay down and accept it.

This is proof that the Gods are real and we must worship them.

It's your fault you racist goy.
If you loved your Muslims """brothers""" this wouldn't have happened.
Bad, bad goy!

You wake up at 1pm?
Go get a job, you NEET.

Guillotine when??

Fucking French cowards.

Are there no pizzerias in nipland?
Do you honestly just eat shitty uncooked fish and little boy piss? Do I have to eat german food every day?

We have just as many pizzerias just as many Beer gardens just as many asian delivery places. People don't like to eat the same shit every day.
That is why we are on average 6'0'' and you are dwarfs. Because you think you can't eat anything good because other fuck other countries.

meant for

Honestly killing a fuck ton of people isn't hard and can't ever be prevented. It seems the mooslums are just now realizing that with these past few attacks. You don't even need weapons to hit double digit kills.

If the dude had the means and loaded the truck up with some sort of bomb and self destructed at the end he would have easily made a 150+ kill.

Hail kek

reminder that valls is borderline retarded. His nickname in Uni was "Manu-cucul" and the only reason he's PM is that hollande needed someone even dumber than him so as not to threaten him.... It was a short list

reminds me of this
it's real as well

why are we doing this?
how is this happening with no retribution
someone please explain

That totally went over your head didn't it dipshit? My comment has nothing to do with food.

It was a reference to how your country is just as littered with mooslums as the rest of Europe. You guys are just as fucked as everyone else over there.

Jelly of nipland and our 99% homogenous culture with less than 0.1% mooslums?

I'm actually surprised he didn't kill more people. The Promenade des Anglais is a very narrow area and there was thousands of people there.

Just like the Bataclan attack. 130 dead is very low considering the very high density of persons in such a small area.

Muslims aren't even that good at killing. kek

sacrebleu

You're asking the poor guy to dodge trucks to get a job so he can pay for more muslim "refugees"

You deserve it for killing Kaddafi, ya chump

Tweeted this at the main hashtags

Are mooslums the storm troopers of Earth?

Seriously though, there's no reason for them to not be hitting 100+ kills in Western countries a day. It'd be easy as fuck.

F

KEK HATH SHOWN HIMSELF