youtube.com/watch?v=Ncwy4MrdG7c
youtube.com/watch?v=RXQyNG0r2O0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxNhd06KkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking show. Loved it.

You're a big mind

Pretty good, 7/10

youre a faggot

Who knows. Heck, what is the Shadow King even looking for?

What kidnapped David at the end?

Probably the Equinox thing they mentioned

This show sucks.

Anyone else find the ending really underwhelming?

7 was great but they didn't top it with 8, which leaves it on a downer.

Maybe it's just me but it also felt a lot more cape-y especially with the dumb energy shield run.

How did the pool room catch fire anyway?

>shadow king
prof x
>david
some random group kidnapped him, theirs way too many to pick from

that ending silent scene in 7 was impossible to top, they did fine but yea everyone expected something better, but that ep7 bit was the big climax, everything else was just tying shit up for s2

7 was like the end of the first arc and 8 spent most of its time setting up future seasons

HMMM, This most dangerous mutant alive escaped a facility, destroyed another, killed many people and only getting stronger as he realises his power.

Let's wait until the last possible moment to send a device capable of capturing him, Especially after the countless corpses that previously attempted the old fashioned way. Good thinking.

>Implying that was the same people that captured him

also he's genuinely schizo

it wasn't g3 obviously, prob s.w.o.r.d as some user keeps saying or, one of countless other groups they have to pick from

Shadow King six it using davids powers most likely. Remember how when in one of the memory scenes we see a town on fire as a drawing, while the sk is appearing as the angery boy.

But wasn't it Syd and the others who implied they were going to do something related to fire in order to get him out?

yea this bugged me too, although he does say something about 'she' before getting in the water, we think he means syd, but he might mean shadowking idk

>tfw expected one of the characters to die in the finale, to reveal David's real power of absorbing personalities
When will they finally show the character's gimmick lads?

Melanie Bird

yea he's got sk out, s2 will prob start on the split personalities, they have to find some way to nerf his powers they always do

good I hoped thats who it was

Shitty, predictable finale that made me cringe for almost an entire hour. What the fuck was that? They set the bar so high then delivered an absolute garbage episode to close the series. It had bad writing, it had lazy plot conveniences, then solved NOTHING it started.

Dropped.

I don't actually know that. I have just been wondering the same thing while also wondering what Bird's powers are.

If I can't say I disliked it, that means I liked it, right?
I'm not too fucking happy that I liked it, you ever been angry because you liked something?
Fuck this show.
see you season 2 I guess?

hope its bird, makes sense all dangerous situations shes been in she would fry everyone, also sk kinda took her out at a distance didn't want to body swap with her

if you think of e7 as the finale and 8 as the epilogue its better

Which episode was objectively the best episode out of all 8?

>Phoenix is a type of Bird
>age relative to David's could make sense
>uses telepathy
>is in the room when a powerful, unexplained fire attack happens

the first one with jermaine was pretty good. I think it was 4

I would have been far happier with an entire season of David having to work on containing the shadow king. Should have ended with 7.

Best waifu coming thru

6 and 7 were the high point of the season. Great climax. 8 was like a tacked on epilogue.

Bird isn't actually seen until they go down to the boat.

What is Farouk's endgame? He seems to be a non-threat to most everyone aside from Division 3.

Does Oliver even give a fuck?

Episode 6 was a masterpiece. 7 was the 2nd best. 2 and 8 are complete shit.

>tries really really hard and focuses a lot
>WAHOO
>looks like the enemy has been defeated!

wew, such tension

>mfw shadow king gets inside her

>my husband's black son

He wants to rule the world, duh. How the fuck do you not get that?

What is Melanie's power?

What enemy was defeated? The season ended with the villain winning.

In the start of ep7 Shadow King says, "What did he do with it?"

I think Prof. X hid something, and SK is looking for it.

I was wondering when one of you cucks would bring that up

i hop yer jking bcuz that'd b prety GAY

Nothing has really explicity been mentioned other than a lot of wild guesses by David & Co.

Shadow king literally says all that matters is God and has made several references in wanting to rule, as if the last scene with the song iterally saying "I want to rule the world". He's a fucking comic book villian.

It's an American TeeVee show based on a children's comic book. You just have to turn your mind off and enjoy the ride.

t-thats just speculation...

Fuck.

i fucking hate capeshit but i have to admit Legion is fucking kino. supreme quality all around. i just can't get into it because its capeshit. or capekino i guess.

Easily the first one. Anyone that disagrees is a dumb faggot.

when you look at his plan from an objective point of view it doesn't seem to make much sense.

If Syd and David do you use birth control or protection in the astral plane can she get pregnant?

What if she gets preggers and her body/power detects the babby in her womb and separate beings and switches their consciousness until contact is broken?

That's fucked.

what was her super power?

White privilege.

then wtf is Equinox?

Melt hearts

bing watching it maybe gives a better experience

She is bitch

i watched the first episode and loved it, until awful CGI fight scene happened. then i just started laughing and turned it off

I liked that because of how it messed with the audience.
>Oh, so you think the mutants are this disenfranchised minority of dindus?
>Yeah, well here's a sympathetic gay guy with a black adopted son who they firebombed and crippled without a second thought.

>Still think mutants are so great, libcucks?

Anybody else thought it was Danny D for a second when David started talking to himself in a british accent?

la di da, just imprisoned this godlike mutant in my head, let us take our fucking time and not removing it instantly

hate hate capeshit, always gotta be a opening for future seasons, sequels,...

fuccccccccccccck offffffffff

>Legion
>no horde of personalities
>cliffhanger ending
>"We will repeatedly hint at the fact that Syd exists only in his mind, but you have to wait until the next season for us to reveal it"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=k-rg9hO9A0s

youtube.com/watch?v=6sYBQJ3UFEk

youtube.com/watch?v=uBHFBhbDmEc

Spec effects: youtube.com/watch?v=0oQuI4edjsQ

Locations: youtube.com/watch?v=Ncwy4MrdG7c

Costume design: youtube.com/watch?v=RXQyNG0r2O0

I'm on chapter 3 right now and I love it. I can see why a lot of you spergs who can't enjoy anything that doesn't have splosions and boom booms every five seconds might not like it but Noah is a master storyteller and the cinematography is perfect. So is the acting.

Do they ever come right out and mention that Xavier is the real father?

>age 26 years

Damn I would've guessed 16

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxNhd06KkQ

She likes to fight! Crazy huh!

Easily the worst actor/actress on the show

Rachel is 26 too. So am I

davids shirt changed when they were getting rid of the shadow king what did they mean by this?

Sort of.

That sounds accurate. The first seven episodes were the perfect season, and episode eight was a perfect tease. Looking forward to next year.

i wnated to insert here too
triangle is like 'all seeing eye', God
the dark triangle is like some punishing god from Old Testament

how can this show be so kino?

shitty ending

1 by far. Followed by 7.

She and Carrie is actually one. They can split when they want and combine again to "recharge", like healing injuries. And she's good at fighting but that's not really mutant stuff.

being unable to act

>implying mutants aren't the bad guys

>can't enjoy anything that doesn't have splosions and boom booms

ohhhhhhh criiiiiiiinge

plebs are STILL using this line of defense from dissenting opinions.

how utterly pathetic, you do know you're a pleb right? I bet you say mad men and the wire when people ask what your fav shows are, LOL. I bet you still accuse people of living in their parents basements LOL.

Sounds more like he touched a nerve here, bro.
>nobody could really like mad men and the wire (because they are boring with no explosions whatsoever)
Really?

Autism, judging by Hawley's comments.

the show is the definition of style over substance and the finale was complete shit

dropped

Shes a telepath. Thats it

His husband knocked up a black chick during his crazy european kinky sex escapades after Dennis kicked him out. He fell in love with Wolfcane immediately after, cause europeans dont see genders.

it's an audiovisual medium, style is mainly the substance, dumbass

Intelligent show for intelligent viewers.
Simply amazing.

poorly written, cringy an awkward

it's like mass effect andromeda and given the glaring shoehorning I wouldn't be surprised if it was written an directed by like-minded people

>the definition of style over substance
You mean filmmaking?

>bird
>phoenix
She's part of the Phoenix Force

i don't know if Noah Hawley would be such a big comicnerd to include kind of that as well. On the otherhand there are big comic names credited... Chris Claremont, Joe Quesada, but neither as (co)writer, but just the source's creators and producers