Why did she did it lads? She never would have won that year anyway

Why did she did it lads? She never would have won that year anyway. youtu.be/pbi-lfWgeqM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbi-lfWgeqM?t=1770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is everyone not old enough to discuss this?

in her white trash mind she believed it would help her to win.

came here to post this. now leaving.

she was the best in the world literally the year before. also, she didn't do it.

>t. 1990s

Bullshit she was in on it the whole time.

Her tits are so gross. But she seems like a nice little slut. I would FUCK her.

that thot even made a sex video

McKayla's mom

Agree with this man.

>commit felony assault and battery with intent to cripple someone
>everyone forgets it happens so you become a successful comedian and get a feel good documentary about yourself with margot robbie playing you
Literally how?

MY WAIFU

for this to be true, you have to believe she was dumb enough to never get caught.

you know what, holy shit, Sup Forums as a whole needs to see "I, Tonya." That Shawn character is THE MOST user character I have ever seen.

Im so tempted to see it. I was born in 1988 and remember the fallout from THIS years after it happened.

youtu.be/pbi-lfWgeqM?t=1770
the crew

but she was cleared of any wrong doing, user

>he doesn't like those big juicy areolas

Her ass is pretty much non existent though

Woman.

That's surprising to me because in all her photos where she is skating she has nice thick thighs and an ass you'd wanna bury your cock inside.

If you Google Tonya Harding sex tape, her ass is just straight up flat.

>look it up
>those arms

trailer park genetics

I'll just keep that perfect image of what I imagine it to be then.

I'm always surprised by how willing people are to overlook crimes with a really sinister and permanent aspect to them.

I've heard a few stories of people scarring people's faces or nearly taking their eyes out with a broken bottle and getting like 3 or 4 years, and the general consensus is that this is a fair punishment.