Yugo

Balkan bros what the solution to bettering your countries?
>inb4 genocide
>inb4 Yugoslavia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

capitalism

bampu

It's already in place.

fuck you leaf for recognizing """"republic of kosovo"""""""
also, karlobag-ogulin-karlovac-virovitica
no normal country looks like croatia and there's a reason for that, you now

Yes because they used to own Bosnia then the filthy Turks came and fucked it up then Serbs starting migrating further ruining it.
Shhh you're gonna be cucked so hard Vojvodina will leave you as well.

Good one Germany.

Education, especially of women, is the best way to resolve long term conflicts. Educate the women and give them power. In b4 feminism. Yes, Men Are Better at tones of things. Preventing violent conflict is not one of them

I will continue bumping the thread.

Well, you helped mudslimes conquer Constantinopole, and we had to stop Kebab Empire at our borders, faggot.

Declaring worldwide crusade against the ancient enemy of Islam

Born'n'raised in Vojvodina, no shit is ever going to happen here, people just aren't bothered to do shit about that
What did you even try to say about Bosnia? How did we "further ruin it"? Is it our fault that Croats got btfo'd by Turks? And please don't meme me with the "Bosnian" ethnicity

Wouldn't that be bad in theory for Bosnia?

Also fuck Yugoslavia!

>Antemurale Christianitatis intensifies

KEK
Croatia get btfo'ed by Turks?
You're whole history is being btfo'ed your own king even married his daughter to a ottoman prince.
You got fucked by Bulgars,Ottomans and Croats/Germans.
What have you even done of note?
Bosnians don't exist they are just islamized Croats.
You were every a loyal vassal to the ottomans shut the fuck up.

I've been to Bosnia twice supposedly it was fine during Yugoslavia with not much ethnic tensions but now lots of girls wear hijabs heralded by their father to show their """Culture""" they are just fucking traitors who turn Islamic for privileges.
Croatian Ante said whatever and tried to unite them for their ethnicity not religion.

Kill everyo-
>inb4 genocide

OK, unite all unde-
>inb4 Yugoslavia

Well, stay poor and divided, I guess.

this

Honestly Croatia should get the Islamic part of Bosnia and promote their Croatian ethnicity and make a union with Slovenes.
Serbs should take the Serbian part of Bosnia, Montenegro and Kosovo.
Serbs can be annoying but Albanians can be pretty sub human.

Croatia was a slave to the Hungarian/German cock, Serbia was a slave to Ottoman cock
Not much of a difference, except that the Ottomans actually wiped out a large portion of original Croats
According to Croatia's Catholic Church Summit in 1900, all people in the Austro-Hungarian Empire who spoke Serbian and were Catholics were announced Croats dude

WE WUZ SERBS AND SHITTT
Proto Croats obviously exist in Croatia the fact is many Ottoman rape babies were also considered """Serbian""" it's impossible to tell how much of your pop. got fucked but in the eastern regions you guys look extremely swarthy.
Croatia and Serbia are in the same boat except you had shitskins and we had Mongols and Germans.

>rapebabies

Do we need to go through this meme again?

Yeah, I guess we'll never be able to draw the precise borders because of that
That kinda brings the idea of Yugoslavia (but not a federal one) back

>Balkan bros what the solution to bettering your countries?
half goes to AH, half goes to NeoByzantium

>get raped by turks for 500 years
>be best servants of turks
>help turks conquer southeast europe
>have imaginary history
>get your capital city conquered by SIX german soldiers!

Stay mad turk.

>Not making Ireland part of the UK

REEE WHY DID OTTOMANS RUIN US FOREVER REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT TURKS
It's kind of obvious dude, you guys got raped quite a lot i'm not saying that >50 percent of your pop. has Turk blood but many of them do i've took my journey in the Balkans and Serbians can vary to blue eyes and almost nordic feautres to swarthy skin and Turk features.

>kosovo

Shit map, NATO cuck

The Irish no likey likey you.
They've been sucking your cock and swallowing compared to what happend to the Balkans.
Also pic related

>Arbitrary Iberia
>Arbitrary Finnland into Scandinavia
Stop user.

I don't care for Turk-Albos it's what is majority known on a map also this what the balkans is considered in my country.

You do understand that this has more to do with the original inhabitants of the Balkans peninsula than anything?

The closer to greece, the swarthier the locals are.

Fingolians should be incorporated to make a strong economic base and a united people, they're all cucks anyway so they won't have muh ethnic tensions.
Also just fix Poortugal it needs it's big brother to deal with it's autism.

fuck you for memeing srebrenica, it's literally one of the saddest moments in balkan's history
croats slaughtering serbs
we were bros dude, didn't have to do that

And let Schweiz govern them since they are the only reason yugos barely function

Funny how a Cucknadian thinks he's qualified to solve anyone's problems when you can't even put out one lousy fire, you moose-raping, syrup-slurping shitskins.

Dobro zivim u dijaspori i ti?

I would disagree I've met many white greeks with fair skin you can tell them by their distinct nose the dark Serbs I saw reminded me of Turks and all the memes they did have their own nationalism to Serbia so it was more of a cultura thing rather then genetics.

>Shitskins
Kek we only have slanty eyed chinks and poos.
Kek I wanted to test this out, most if not all Serbs recognize Jasenovac but doesn't that contradict "muh jews were never holohoaxed"
It's ok Brat I'll only use that meme in dire times :^)

You have white greeks, you have white turks, the exceptions prove very little.

Simple genetic evidence and common sense are against your conclusions. If you even bothered to conider the numerous barriers to passing its own genes, both physical, religious and social, that a rape baby faces, you'd understand how ridiculous the whole concept is.

>only a third of our country is non-white
>the ones who are white are either insane turbo-feminists or nu-males with more estrogen than women themselves
>still can't put out one little fire

Make it better?

>no crazy muslims. Even the ones in Bosnia are bro tier, who drink and eat pork, and not blow themselves up
>safe
>pretty landscapes
>beautiful women

Only thing we need to do is fix economy and stand united to migrants....just some loose economic union is needed

>Check flag
Yup, checks out

It's not even close to any Urban center no one even gives a fuck it's barely on our news.
You can barely deal with you're fucking Roma and shitskin Albanians.
>can't deport literal sub human Albos
>Croatia deports Slavic brothers
Jesus Christ the Turks fucked up you up real bad.
You're literally doing the same thing your picture implies.
Greeks are whites no doubt, Proto Turks are not white you fucking mong.

Slovenia and Croatia are retarded joining the EU don't join the EU trust me you'll be fucked over in the end.
Croatia is losing so much people they can't deal with it the same will happen to Serbia, people will emigrate extremely quickly.

...Y so salty, Borislav?
We sure don't find you niggers, though you were the yard dog for them turkish filth for like seven centuries

kek
Greek diaspora in Canada is based.

>That pic
Ofc the Usraša is the diaspora, are you by any chance the half-mexican mulato lmao ?

>bitching on kosovo
>still wants great serbia

you should be nuked, you genocidal scum

What?

how about working together economically and making a balkan trade league or something

That's fucking creepy a half mexican I know introduced me to right wing politics and this website.
I just support whoever supported the Nazis.
I'm scottish and german.

Don't act suprised, you're the half mexican croat diaspora posting ustaša pictures all the time

WE ARE THE WEST

WE ARE NOT BALKAN NIGGERS

Nope that's odd though.

Picrelated. Literally our only hope.

Obligatory song for this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

expulsion of all aliens to their native shithole republics, that's it

this
Ottoman dynasty are the last legitimate rulers of Balkans

TRST JE NAŠ!

>Not the Byzantine Empire

Spotted the Kosovoroach

Teach kids to be proud of their history but also teach em that each country has its fair share of fuck ups towards each other and promote good relations with each other for economic and civility reasons I know a few yugos and all say that they learn that they're people were angels who din du and the others were monsters

>on Sup Forums
>giving an actual advance that makes sense
Shit, now I've seen everything

*advice
Auto-correct