I have a VERY serious question! Can Sup Forums help me?

I have a VERY serious question! Can Sup Forums help me?

Say someone was going to BEAT your ass.
Like literally pull down your pants and punch you DIRECTLY in the asshole.
>How HArd would you have to fart to stop an average 25MPH punch??
>Like stop the fist dead in it's track.

I know it's not a physically possible fart, but what if it was?

>Would It do more harm than the fist ever could?
>Maybe it would bruise your entire lower intestine
>Maybe it would rip all the flesh off your pelvis

I don't know and I need to!

Maybe someone with one of those asshole sex dolls and an air compressor could answer my question for me?

Please, it takes a physicist could solve this question, but only a retard like me could come up with it.

Attached: FartPunch.png (500x500, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/154193128603000417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for knowledge

You got a bug up your bum? Gonna ram my fist up your ass and get that bug.

true story:
my friend kicked his brother in the ass and his toe literally went into his asshole

Damn this thread is about to either very scientifically interesting or a glorious sperg storm

Either ways I'm getting the popcorn going

*get

over 25mph

Equal or higher force to stop inertia of a punch

> or >/= 25 mph will stop the punch

Would definitely cause your body harm

C'mon I know one of you maniacs has a butthole sex toy and an M80. Do it for science

I'm no physicist OP but given the major difference in density of both objects you're gonna need at least two things :
A stupidly powerful sphincter to reduce the stream size of your fart as much as possible
AND an even more powerful set of intestinal muscles to produce enough pressure to push that through your backdoor

Guys, EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH COMPRESSED AIR.
There have been plenty of deaths associated with these pranks, googel it

Define hard, like PSI? Also, how are we gonna compress all that into a human intestinal tract/rectim.
What kind of person could hold all that in or even consume enough food/beverage or smoke enough cigarettes to get it in there?
The size of the rectal cavity also needs to be considered. Tighter assholes are obviously preferable, but how tight can we feasibly get?

Attached: 7d40e99.jpg (1242x1074, 90K)

Is it possible to have some sort of surgically attached shielding or even plastic surgery for denser skin?

Attached: IMG_20191004_215301.jpg (828x1189, 56K)

You have to know the area of the fist, the density of the fart, and how much inertia is in the punch. Then you find out how much PSI you would need to match the inertia of the fist. You would have to move a metric fuck ton of air very fast in order to cancel the fists momentum. Absolutely not way in hell you'd be able to do it. Think about an average air compressor letting out air at 120ish psi. That doesn't come anywhere near stopping your hand when its flat and barely moving

bump
scientists where u at
i need to know

Attached: 1468170662108.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I'm an engineer by the way. Not going to do the calculations, its actually a pretty simple calculation if you have all the info you need. Air has weight, so just imagine you need the same amount of weight in air as you have in the first, moving at the same speed as the fist

Fist in the last sentence. Fuck I'm autistic and can't type

You air weight has to equal your fist weight, and the fist-weight volume of air has to be moving at 25 mph. Or you have to have a smaller volume moving much faster. Your equation would be a function of air volume and air speed.

Honestly given all the variables it would probably just be best to do an actual physics simulation in Houdini or some other program.
Just make an ass mesh with a rectal cavity of the general average. Turn the mesh into a volume of the same density as flesh, support the whole thing with a pelvis mesh, you can probably find one on turbosquid.
Put an air compression force emmiter inside.
Then just propel a fist at it and adjust the force till it stops

PS if anyone makes a video of this sim I'd like to see it. Lmao

op, you have sufficiently captured my attention. i had no clue i wanted to know this, but i do. somebody plz

Attached: hydgdfgthx3.png (421x461, 217K)

someone please. this is for science

say the punch is 1200 psi, then 1200 psi fart. Now this is a simple answer but if your normal farts were 1200 psi, your pants would be catastrophically destroyed

Average gas volume of a human fart=0.66 liters
Average volume of a human being = 71 liters

71/0.66= ~107.5 times of speed beyond speed of equivalent gust of wind to match a regular gust of wind

Gust of wind powerful enough to blow you over and away, stopping your punch = 200 mph

200 mph gust of wind * 107.5 wind to fart ratio =21500 mph fart, or about Mach 28

Well, the more gas that passes through the orifice, the wider it's going to become, and the weaker the stream.

If we compare it to something like a power washer (which will not stop a punch) you're going to need enough anal pressure to pretty much fire your asshole at your opponents fist, with little chance of recovering your peach ring.

Please, my bully says tommorow he is going to punch my asshole again.
Last time I farted on his hand he called me a faggot and said I got shit on his knuckle, then he beat me harder. How do I achieve the Hiroshima fart?

Attached: 1493935737166.png (594x517, 539K)

Aim higher than hiroshima my guy, you’re going to need a Super Sayian Fart

"A study of 12 karate black belts showed so-called reverse punches delivered an average force of 325 pounds, with the strongest measuring 412 pounds."

So you'd need to fart with a force of 325 pounds to stop the punch of an average blackbelt.

fucking mach 28 straight out the asshole?! i wonder if you could rip the fabric of space and time and create a worm hole that way. like fart so hard the attacker turns to dust then like implodes sucking the world we know into your asshole

Attached: 1542710179837.gif (300x169, 308K)

You are just getting a fist being flung at your asshole tho, not a whole human being altho that would be fucking intense too.

According to this
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/154193128603000417
Average male hand volume = 371.6 ~ 379.7 cc
Hand weight = 409.6 g
Hand Surface area = .043 sq m

is there any kind of way to strengthen your asshole beyond what science thought was possible? like have an asshole power of over 9000 and completely disintegrate their hand?

kek, just like swan dive into an asshole from 2 stories up

The force would expel your entire lower intestine from your body all over the puncher. It would be the worlds ultimate prolapse.
Granted your attacker would be sufficiently deterred.
So that's kind of a win.
It's basically what sea cucumbers do

Should I Sup Forums?

Attached: (1).jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>swan dive into an asshole from 2 stories up

Attached: 1463311807205.jpg (480x480, 58K)

if you could fart that hard then shove a deth spike or a bullet into your asshole and just kill the dude. or like hide in the bushes and ass sniper that mother fucker

Nice question. I am a physicist and I could probably give a fairly good numerical estimate based on simple assumptions and average parameters. Thing is, it's 5am and I'm not getting up this early but will make the following comments:

Things to consider:
- Area of front face of fist
- Mass of fist/arm/shoulder assembly
- Diameter of fully extended asshole
- Fart density

You can get your answer with this information and a few equations.

As for how damaging it would be:
- Assholes aren't that strong and can tear so you'd probably shred it pretty badly
- The amount of fart gas you'd have to store in your ass would mean you'd either be bloated to the point of ripping to pieces long before you got to that point; or it would be at such high pressure you'd explode

Most tissues, ligaments, and bones in the body become stronger with extreme use and mild abuse. Considering that your sphincter is a collection of muscles, you could probably strengthen your asshole with some unholy method, but it may come at the cost of a loose butthole (scar tissue), which is effectively your pressure switch. So, potentially, a stronger butthole may actually make for a weaker stream.

The answer may lie in your pelvic muscles. If you make your abdomen strong enough, you may be able to force out more air at the cost of your balloon knot.

Again we're talking about gale force winds coming out of your ass

>this post
>that fucking picture
OP you created solid gold with almost zero effort.

Attached: 407.jpg (680x382, 47K)

It's not just the hand that's moving, it's the arm and shoulder behind it too that add to its momentum

kek

so like train my asshole like Rocky or something

But the man wants the nitty gritty details.

Yes

i think this would be my super power if i could have one

Sweet Jebus if any janitors sees this reply; please archive it instead of pruning it
This might be the key to a future science endeavor ....

Or the base for an excellent YT vid to entertain the normies

Attached: Capture d’écran (26).png (1366x768, 388K)

now THIS is the kind of content that Sup Forums should have.

If done in that position the fart would most likely push the person forward
and break the sound barrier
so you would go at mach 1 speeds
to stop a punch while also imploding
your insides
-physics fag

finally... anal physics

I did this simulation and the answer is lots

Attached: c32cb11e8f6472f391de69bb62e7c7b9.gif (320x171, 937K)

Not an expert, if the pressure ever builds too much in your bowels they naturally release as a fart, your ability to control this has little do with sheilding but with actually trying your asshole to not relax when recieving the nervous signals. The bowels in of themselves are able to hold a substantial amount of pressure dispite their softish chemistry, but the amount needed to reduced the movement of an rigid body form already in free space from atmospheric pressure would be that of 400-500 psi. Much more than any human organ could muster, we naturally are subjugated to a single atm amount of pressure to begin with but you would need to withstand over 90 atm.

Assuming the whole intestine and rectum isnt thorn to shreds, wouldnt all that wind create enough of a drag to pretty much shoot your intestines out like a prolapse world record?
Im still iffy about that Mach 28 result, but it would still be fucking lot of force in that gas ejection. And every force has an equal and opposite reaction, that would mean whatever outlandish result we find hitting you back onto your already destroyed asshole

This is unrelated but: could you kill someone by prolapsing their anus?

Are you ripping their ass out or are you shooting your prolapse anus at them like battering ram with enough force to break their head in?

Fuck off liberal bernie supporter

fucking kek

WE need numbers for the math! I don't know the averages of everything so we can just use some basic measurements I took from myself:

Front of Fist area: 8.75"
Mass of fist/arm/shoulder assembly: One sec gotta weigh myself before and after removing my arm.
Diameter of fully extended asshole: 8"
Fart density: A mouthful
tASTE: Delicious

lel

so like you could use it as your final move? like a self destruct gust?

I was gonna say I'm ripping theirs out but the latter sounds more interesting. What's the force your prolapsed anus would require to fracture a human hand?

This is at least a step closer to solving this problem. Thanks for providing the info that the taste of the given ass blast is deemed Y U M Y U M Y U M D E L I C I O S O

Please explain for us retarded folk

Attached: Capture.png (430x405, 290K)

Ur sim sucks, make it git fucking retard

Fyi mach 1 is enough to break the soundbarrier, you would literally have to fart a sonic boom

According to the internets, the average energy field is ~7.2

In the gif, are there 3 different anuses being simulated?
I can see that there are three different expulsion points.

Attached: tumblr_mally1ZGEM1regjpno1_500.gif (500x277, 830K)

Are you retarded? It's a 2D slice so it's not 3 anuses (or anii as we say in science) it's the inner and outer rectums (or recti, as we say in science)

fucking idiot doesn't know about recti

Attached: Haha+doesnt knowaboutani.jpg (500x371, 120K)

That makes sense, I guess

Best thread of the night

bump

Did you rip your own arm off to get an accurate weight? I’m sure we could have googled it

Bump so I have enough time to calculate a proper answer

We need equations for all this shit

This thread depends on you! bump

Attached: 1565101340282.jpg (500x586, 19K)

Where did the physicist go? I know he said it was late, but how could he possibly sleep with a question like this rattling around in his head? I'm sure in a couple hours he'll wake up in a cold sweat and rush to his computer to solve this conundrum.

bump

>Im still iffy about that Mach 28 result,

I think it's too low.

My estimations were much simpler.
Mass of human hand + forearm + some of upper arm ≈ 2.5 kg
25 mph = 11.8 m / s
Momentum of "fist" ≈ 30 kg m / s

Mass of gas expelled by fart ≈ 1 g (based on a 1 L fart and a gas density under standard condtions of about 1 kg / cubic metre. Other user reports farts are less than 1 L. Air density is closer to about 1.2 kg / cubic metre, so 1 g is very reasonable).

Hence velocity has to be ≈ 30 km / s which is around Mach 90. The US Navy's Hyper Veloicty Projectile travels around 9 km / s or around Mach 27.

The basic maths is very simple:
Mass of "fist" is 2500 times mass of gas
therefore
Velocity of gas is 2500 times velocity of "fist"

This assumes all the momentum of the gas goes into retarding the fist, which it won't.

The gas itself has a kinetic energy of 435 kJ or 218 times the muzzle energy of a typical AK-47 round.

This is a conservative estimate.

Yeah, figuring in the total kinetic energy of a punch, and removing the kinetic energy lost through tissues and joints during impact, then weighing that against an airstream is an extreme mathematic undertaking.

Hmm, so it would be much more efficient to just fire a turd nugget with the compressed fart to stop the fist.

Or If you waited til the exact moment the fist made contact in order to form a seal between your rectum and the face of their fist

>Mach 90
>This assumes all the momentum of the gas goes into retarding the fist, which it won't.

So our results for a fist retarding fart should be above Mach 90 to make up for the lost momentum?

Yes. Though we can't be sure of the parameters of your asshole, you would be better off firing a D-battery out of your ass at your would-be-attacker.

Since the walls of your ass are elastic, the pressure within won't stop a fist, we have to rely purely on air force, so unless you can manage a mach-90 microburst like the other user said projectiles are the answer.

so hard you'd damage your bowels more than if you had just taken the fist.

This fucking thread

Attached: FennelSpice.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>The gas itself has a kinetic energy of 435 kJ or 218 times the muzzle energy of a typical AK-47 round.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Imagine getting 218 AK-47 rounds straight at the asshole at the same time just to stop a fist

Attached: abuse.png (240x342, 65K)

A simple test is to stick your fist out the window of your car and see what speed your car goes when your fist gets pushed backwards. Then stick your asshole out the window of your car and see what speed your asshole gets blowed up. Once you have gathered that data then all you have to do is plug the numbers into your fart strength calculations.

Fucking kek

In essence yes, but there's no conervation of mass possible in this problem unless there's a magic fist or Marvel-style adamantium involved.

The kinetic energy 218 Ak-47 rounds acting on an around 0.8 sq cm area of hand (assuming gas emitted from a 1 cm diameter orifice and retains that cross sectional area) is going to remove mass from the arm by turning it a fine red rest or more likely a plasma given the speed at which this takes place.

There will be a lovely hole punched right through the arm, entering the fist and emerging at the elbow if not sooner, and then there won't be any area for the gas to act upon.

This thread appeals to my inner scholar and my inner autist.
This truly is what Sup Forums was made for

>fine red rest
*fine red mist

I can stick my fist out straight during top speed on a roller coaster and those go way faster lol

Probably closer to mach 200, especially since most of the fart will be pushed around the outside of the fist. Kind of like the aerodynamics of a car.

All this is assuming the fist is invincible. What would it take to just disintegrate the fist? Way less than Mach 28 I bet

Icba at this time!

Resolve your forces! Exit fart gas is like Aviation thrust so find Newton's per square inch.

Also it's not just the fart but the exit arc and concentration -> assume the entire force is directed at the surface area of the fist, also assume the fist allows no air through or it could aerodynamically get through.

Surface area of the hand, easy enough to work out, assume no aerodynamic permeating of the surface.

Assume fart 'countermeasure' applies over

Yeah that’s hypothetically
speaking. It’s impossible for a human
being but not a fighter jet with an
exhaust with the shape of an ass.
So answering OP’s question even
the strongest of human farts can’t stop
a punch, they can blow perhaps a fly
away out of their trajectory but nothing
more.
-physics fag

Attached: 1AED90D4-EA31-47BE-A97A-2B80117BC085.jpg (300x300, 95K)

WORK OUT PSI and resolve them to = oneanother !??

Then work backward?

'They' say:

'Some scientific models are useful, no scientific model is perfect'

You have to assume the sphincter muscle can focus your force onto a pinhead within a moment. Then it's possible. Basically can you focus the death star laser, no shotgun mechanics.

Skip this.

>bait

a punch would not perfectly seal the anus, the fart would still escape

>Hanging out in the park eating a gyro
>see group of bullies fucking with a fat kid
>not my problem
>the bullies bend him over and pull down his pants
>stand up to do something, think I'm about to witness a rape
>the biggest bully cracks his knuckles
>He starts winding up to sock this kid right in the purple starfish
>WAT?
>fattie speaks up in a pathetic squeaky voice
>"Y...You don't want to do this, I..I'm warning you"
>bullies all laugh
>big bully releases a deadly looking jab directly into the kids anus
>Suddenly The fat kid rips open from the ass like a tangerine
>He is shredded into a red mist. Blood and Shit are everywhere
>The bully disintegrates into bone like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2
>The shockwave hits me. It sounds like thunder for a moment before my eardrums are destroyed.
>I am knocked back. All the trees in the park bow and bend.
>The trees nearest to ground zero are stripped of leaves.
>I look up and see the crater. Bones were fired in all directions like shrapnel.
>A femur impaled a child and launched him off the swing set
>I struggle to my feet
>That's when it hits me
>the smell
>The air is thick and yellow like mustard
>The sulfur singes my nose hairs
>Like eggs and burnt human meat
>I immediately puke
>everyone else in the park is puking too
>not even the mother mourning her impaled child can keep herself from retching
>FEMA arrives, we are placed in quarantine until we can be properly disinfected.
>lost my appetite. waste of a perfectly good Gyro

Attached: sickpepe.jpg (227x222, 6K)