Anyone else get triggered when they see a white/european type person speak spanish? It just doesn't look right to me...

Anyone else get triggered when they see a white/european type person speak spanish? It just doesn't look right to me, I don't believe a white person should be rolling their tongues like or making those noises that its creepy. I dislike latin languages in general. Maybe because in the US people that speak spanish are mexicans 99% of the time. I feel like english and german are proper white languages. Mono tone, not "sing song-y"

>I feel like english and german are proper white languages.

These languages are ugly tho

It's just you're a fucking uneducated American moron.

Spanish was already an European language 1000 years ago, before they were even mexicans on this planet.

Well they are not spoken like you're singing a song, they're mono tone. last time I checked we are not birds, we are not singing to each other.

I know that, its just off putting seeing an obvious european type person speak it. The way their tongues and mouth move, it doesn't seem right. I have also noticed spanish/italian type people tend to have smaller mouths.

>Anyone else get triggered when they see a white/european type person speak spanish?
Only snowflakes get triggered when people speak

You are a huge retard

Kill yourself you fat stupid Amerigoblin

Anyone else get triggered when they see a white/european type person speak spanish? It just doesn't look right to me, I don't believe a white person should be rolling their tongues like or making those noises that its creepy. I dislike latin languages in general. Maybe because in the US people that speak spanish are mexicans 99% of the time. I feel like english and german are proper white languages. Mono tone, not "sing song-y"

You're my favourite baitposter

I completly agree with you and share the same hatred you have against mexicans and their language.

But user, there are not white people speaking Spanish.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums fucking amerimutt

Yeah I hate when white people speak a white language.

Never thought there would be spics in sweden.

>Anyone else get triggered when they see a white/european type person speak spanish?

IBDFBIKSFDBLIAUBFLIBFLIUGBAKWJN

Now keep sucking mohammed's cock

Anyone else get triggered when they see a black/african type person speak english? It just doesn't look right to me, I don't believe a black person should be rolling their tongues like or making those noises that its creepy. I dislike english in general. Maybe because in the US people that speak english are black 30% of the time. I feel like xhosa and swahili are proper black languages.

It's yet another episode of drooling american amoebas being triggered about bilingual people.

Spaniards aren't white though, the average spaniard has 1-10% North African blood. Look at guys like bardem, Xavi, iniesta, and Raul. These motherfuckers look like Arabs and mestizos

>Europeans shouldn't speak European languages

why do you care abdul al kraut?

you are supposed to greentext it

This, we are black warriors and shiet.

i hate it when white people speak

You are american so you have no culture. Spanish has always been a european language. Stop larping as a white 56%

t. Califatos Islámicos Unidos

>Westgoths aren't white

I wonder if Americans are actually this retarded or they just crave attention

Goths were wiped out in the reconquest.

Before I believed Americans were very good at making bait threads.

Now I know they're just very dumb.

learning english is not considered bilingual.
bilingual for europe is native language and some other european language. there are zero europeans who are truly bilingual except for ethnically related neighbors. most europeans don't even speak much english.

>learning english is not considered bilingual.

We're gone into the ameridumb emptiness

Yes, Spanish is basically a spic language now

The Eternal Anglo is trying to divide Europe once again

>you're not bilingual unless you follow MY specific definition of bilingualism I just pulled out of my ass!11

>The amerimutt doesn't realise they had a president which full name was Barack Hussein Obama

t. Person who doesn't have an argument
It's already been that proven spaniards have lots of African admixture, they look way too fucking dark to be white
>inb4 it's just a tan

THIS

Because you are retarded biblr thumping drumpf retard.

I really hate wh*Te subhumans

I share the same feeling towards the wh*ties. Keep pushing in USA, you got them.

Stop saying shit, Sven. The anglo is right this time, we are not white or europeans either.