Anyone else going to kill themselves after the game of thrones ends

anyone else going to kill themselves after the game of thrones ends

I dropped that show after season 5. I hope you neck yourself.

prolly do it right now for watching that show in the first place

Cheers up, fisherman fatty will probably die before finishing the books, so you can live until your natural death wondering - how would it really finish?
Let's hope this show ends before they shoehorn in some trannies.

I stopped watching after I discovered Vikings
Now my dad is telling me that the Last Kingdom is the best show in that genre

>/got/ dies for a couple of hours
>showfag shitposts start popping up
i think we need our containment general back lads

but i dont get it, this show is the ultimate escapism. i watched the latest trailer and i thought to myself what would it really be like to walk those cold medieval castles, great halls and sit on the throne. i wanted to die

I like this meme. Mass suicide when a show that is popular because of a large advertising budget and memes would be a great commentary on the shallowness of society and the amount of control jewish controlled hollywood has over they way people identify themselves.

no i'm not 13teen

>watched the latest trailer and i thought to myself what would it really be like
you'd be a peasant slaving away for 16 hours every day until you died at age 40

I watched 2 episodes and dropped this garbage

Watching a good show get significantly worse every season is a pretty good reason to kill yourself tbqh.

If by kill myself you mean celebrate, then I will.

GoT is one of HBO's mistakes, bait for manchildren.

Watched one random episode, and dropped this garbage myself. How do people watch this shit?

No.

I also guarantee the ending will be disappointing.

Find a better source material to off yourself to. I had the same plan with Breaking Bad, but it ended so poorly that I forced myself to live for a new show.

Someone literally jumped off of a bridge when Battlestar Galactica was over.

maybe if it remained consistently good
or if they have a shit ending like dany winning

>I also guarantee the ending will be disappointing.
This. They spent like 2-3 seasons on filler and bullshit and now they are going to have to stuff too much shit into 13 episodes. It's going to be full-retard.

Show would've been a lot better had they just remade End of evangelion with Tommen over the last few saesons

No, I'm doing it after Twin Peaks has concluded.

>GoT

red.dit: the show

Game of Thrones has become shit with Season 6 (I liked Season 5 because it wasn't Jon Snow driven).

Jon Snow is by far the second worst thing of GoT now right behind Dragon Lady. He should not have been revived cos he has served no purpose. And now they are gonna make him marry Dragon Lady cos of the title: "A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE".

I was going to kill myself after the last book came out. Looks like I'll be dying of old age.

After only having seen clips and pieces from the show I ask you this. Why the fuck would you want to live in the GoT world? It seems like the most bleak and miserable shithole ever. It's only advantage over something like a generic medieval setting seems to be the fact that magic exists. Other than that it seems like everyone's just getting raped and killed every second.

>season 4
>Jamie and Tyrion depart as friends
The whole story no longer makes any sense.

Eh maybe, maybe not.

Pedophillia isn't illegal.

I like to believe this is bait and that Sup Forumshasnt really fallen this far.

Definitely, especially since The Americans ends next year too