Kosovo: 80% muslims = 0 attacks
Serbia: 3.1% muslims = 0 attacks
Greece 5.3% muslims = 0 attacks
Bulgaria 13% muslims = 0 attacks

How do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#List_of_incidents
welt.de/vermischtes/article142808597/Autofahrer-rast-in-Menschenmenge-drei-Tote.html
newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even in Turkey there are not more than 5 attack in last 10 years

Your slimes are qualitatively worse than the rest I guess.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an attack in Germoney yet.

agents not the muslim people, no correlation between Muslim people and terror attack.

Well, if it makes you feel better the muslims in the UK and Germany just rape everything they can get their hands on instead of blowing it up so it's not like you got that much of a bad deal.

Well they are given free reign to run around raping anything they want. They could set a bomb off in the city and the government wouldn't acknowledge it.

>How do you explain this?

It's not religion, it's racial.

This.
Media wouldn't report on it anyway, for fear of right wingers 'abusing' their report for 'their hate propaganda'.

Are there a lot of pakis in France or is it Arabs? Afaik, most if not all attacks from Arabs that were born and raised in the country which makes no sense to me... wouldn't a 'refugee' be more likely to blow shit up?

>yfw leftists are doing the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears screaming LALALALA while the whole country burns around them

10,000 years of gulag wouldn't be enough

>using Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, and Albania
Did you forget what happened there in the 90s? They ethnically cleansed the terrorist sympathies right out of the Balkans.

Yep, France has more mudslimes that are niggers compared to other countries.

>UK: 4.8% muslims = 2 attacks
I know of the 7/7 attacks. What about the other one?

God's punishing France for the revolution.

partly yes, mostly for giving up on catholicism

Cologne?

>only 7.5%
top kek, how do they get this number when racial statistics are forbidden here ?

sexual assault vs people getting murdered

>Islam
>race

>islam
>not a race

lmao

56 attacks? What the hell, when did these take place?

French youth is 25% Muslim
pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#List_of_incidents

>How do you explain this?

The niggerest muslims are the worst, as expected.

Balkan muslims and Turks aren't as bad (still worse than normal people though).

>Kosovo: 80% muslims = 0 attacks

Kosovo IS a muslim terror attack.

Does this mean beautiful French cuisine will be replaced with "lamb and rice"?

>6%

It's less than 5% here

And the answer is that you guys do not control the banlieues

>Sweden: 4.6% muslims = 0 attacks
>Germany: 5.8% muslims = 0 attacks

Yeah we have no major attacks but that doesnt change how much these dunekoons rape, steal & rob.

Preach it bratora

>Bulgaria 13% muslims = 0 attacks

How do you explain this?

Fuck europe

>Austria: 5.4 muslims = 0 attacks
wrong
we had a (((not)))terrorist attack in Graz
welt.de/vermischtes/article142808597/Autofahrer-rast-in-Menschenmenge-drei-Tote.html

Because our security agencies aren't out in the streets rioting for 2 hour workdays, and actually do their job.

Terrorism still happens though, and the threat is certainly there. The threat alone is enough to have the mudslims fuck off. I don't want my children to grow up in a society where I have to worry about them being blown up every time they step into a fucking train station.

Islam is basically a functional race.

the animals know their place

Do the French feel some need to cucks because of Algeria?

No attacks in Sweden yet, bankrupting yourself by dishing out welfare bribes is working.

Love me some moortugal.

So does that explain Britain as well?

Well many Islamists see Germany as some kind of "ally". You should keep in mind that the only thing that they hate more then the west is Israel and Jews in general.

Technically, there were two attacks, but one was in the 80s (disgusting subhumans blew up a train car full of mothers with children, 6 dead) and the other was perpetrated by non-native muslims against a bus full of israeli tourists. which is why you don't hear about it, because nobody gives a shit

anyway, if I had to guess, the reason is because nobody cares enough to radicalize our muslims. they've been trying recently with some gypsies, but the gubmint put a clamp down on that and banned burqas and jailed a couple of imams. and it's not like gypsies are competent enough to create a complex plan anyway.

in fact, a few years back there was a story about how some retarded gypsy cunt drowned because she went into the water with her burqa on and couldn't swim with it. gypsies are literally too dumb for islam. let that sink in

Guten tag Chaim

people who observed the "accident" said after his car stoped driving he got out with a knife and screamed alluhakbar
(((not terrorist))) they said

They are a cancer that needs to be removed.

#ALLJIHADISAREMUSLIMS

Our secret service isn't dogshit.

Why would you attack a country you've already conquered?

Muslims throughout Europe are attacking every day just on a smaller scale

But #NOTALLMUSLIMS bro
also don't forget if you try to stop them, they win.
and finally don't be such an islamophobic shitlord, or you will be on the wrong side of history.

this
and this

>rape everything
im not implying they dont treat womens like shit. Specially our feminazis

You do understand the biggest method of mud take over is shariah and demographics,right?

its as if taking in retarded uneducated 3rd worlders who hate you was a bad idea

thats not true

there was a failed attack in sweden. like 2011? some dude tried to blow himself up but fucked it up and only killed himself

>bla bla

An example? The war in the balkans was only to grab lands

some guy tried to drive his car into the Glasgow airport or something

and just wait until all the ISIS fighters come home

Throw out Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia, and Kosovo immediately because their Muslims are indigenous European Muslims descended from the Ottomans. They're Muslim but raised in a European ethos.

Greece's civil disobedience makes it not worth attacking as a terrorist.

Terrorists attacking Serbia, Croatia or Italy would actually fear reprisals from the population.

And the others are explainable as the Islamists poking for weaknesses. In France and the UK, there is mass disagreement about the problem, allowing the terrorists to paralyze the population with fear and disagreement, whereas in Belgium they're ghettoized and centralized in a country with weak politics and social cohesion.

Germany and Sweden are kowtowing to them, so they can get better results from a strategy more in line with Western grievance politics.

Austria and the Netherlands are neighbours to Islamist hotspots, so it's just a matter of time.

Not to mention us not having data on the tactics the Islamists are using.

What my renegade Macedonian friend said. Every time they start shitwe murder them uuntil daddy US has to come and save them.

Yeah, we really ought to get that billboard put up around Glasgow Airport with the caption "Scotland welcomes careful drivers."

And show the fucker on fire when he got knocked the fuck out by a baggage attendant.

>Bulgaria 13% muslims = 0 attacks

How is this possible?

Probably in transit to France i'd wager...

Bulgarians will fuck you up if you try to go full durka, there are no liberals to defend muslims there.

Most Bulgarian Muslims are either ethnic Bulgarians or the descendants of Turkish colonists from centuries ago, they've long been assimilated as a national minority.

>Being this bluepilled

Countries that surrender to islam is spared. Those countries don't speak ill of isis or try to fight against them. Further just start enforcing the law in islmaic neighborhoods and you'll see terror.

>Bulgarians will fuck you up if you try to go full durka
>Niggerlogic
How can a psycho who doesent fear his oun death fear backlash?

As a person living in the same country as French people, they are very easy to hate.

because you aren't born a psycho, you become one if no one is there to BTFO you when you're still young

>mfw there is one turbo liberal cancerous NPO that rats on Brussels every time we beat up a gypsy thief and it's called the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee

PERKELEEEEEE

Most muslims here a meme muslims.They go to mosque once a year and selebrate ramadan because its part of tradition.Other than that they're normies.

easy target cos the French are a bunch of faggots

1) they've been here for centuries and they don't give a fuck
2) they know they'll be exterminated if they start organising. People here are still poor and angry and they just need a spark

Shiptar scum. Not everyone is a newfag here. Somebody in France arrest this jihadi shiptar scumbag. Fuck.

Forgot to mention Denmark have had two or three attacks (muhammed drawing).
Sweden have daily attacks against police, ambulance and and firefighters in islamic neighborhoods.
And so on.
Your list is actually totally wrong and shit.

Kinda Like Blacks in the USA.

They are CONSTANTLY, robbing raping and killing.

Kosovo* was a muslim secessionist insurgency. OP is that one Albanian in France.

+ based Dinko, the dunecoon slayer

>almost every single act of terrorism committed in the last two decades has one thing in common
>islam is not a problem

S L E E P E R C E L L S

Once the signal is given, it will be too late to respond.

Its genetics bro. we have a racial problem
Same thing in the balkans. never saw a muslim say no to pork or alcool

I want to like dinko but i know he is a bulgarian guido IRL and everyone here thinks he's a douchebag.

t.A guy from Yambol

Do you think he keeps his sex goat under or above his desk?

Fucking taqiya.
>never saw a muslim say no to pork or alcohol

But murder they have no problem with.

I can't wait for Sweden to get btfo, it's going to happen sooner or later.

MI6 has stopped something like 50 attack here in the last few year alone

>have Muslims
>average racism of the people makes sure they can't get away with a single thing
>have community policing
Truly the simple guide to not get alluhah ackbard

Cpби cy yз вac, бpaћo. Caмo зoви.

>Kosovo: 80% muslims = 0 attacks
>Serbia: 3.1% muslims = 0 attacks
holy shit top kek, frog, just stick to what you're being best in, being killed, and don't pull these stats out of your ass next time

so they say
>gib more funding for spying, we stopped 5981 attacks just yesterday

In Greece it's not illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion. In fact, the state itself isn't secular and is institutionally built on discrimination against all non-Christian faiths.

For example: Christian Churches are funded by a tax the Greek government collects by all citizens. The vast majority of it goes to the Greek Orthodox Church, some goes to Protestant and Catholic denominations.

What about the other religions? Tough luck. They must fund themselves and must provide disclosure from where they get their money. If the authorities notice strange patterns of funding, like in the case of Scientology (Shady Business) and Islam (Saudi Arabia funded radical Imams) they can fine the religious institution, punish their members, or even shut the religious institution down and prevent their members from attending religious services.

It's called Ceasaropapism. It's part of the Roman model of civil law. Secular authority (the Ceasar) having control over religious institutions (the Pope). The state doesn't forbid any belief, but it can regulate and control, incentivise or disincentivise religious practices. I think it's a good model that should be applied elsewhere as well.

Yeah, there's a 10 second snippet about it on the news every week.

yeah, we have Serbian Helsinki cuckmittee too

Oh shit, I remember you. Sta mogu da uzmem u apoteci za spavanje bez recepta? Umrecu ako ne odkuntam 8h uzastopno.

just jerk off and read a book before bed nigga

Irrelevancy has its pros.
The Euro win is kinda ruining it tho.

holy shit I was gonna ask the exact same thing

Its pretty simple. France is our most cultured country. Attacking anywhere in France is devastating because of all the things people associate it with, it being attacked and innocents killed will send the biggest shock waves.

Пpoбao caм, нe бивa :/

podgrej mleko i drmni pola litra, prepuno melatonina i povezano u mozgu sa spavanjem (kad si bio klinac pio si toplo mleko).
Mozes i drkanje, mada sjebaces reward system u mozgu, a mozes i knjigu ako ih ne volis, kao sto je bratko reko