OY VEY

OY VEY

WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THE NEW MARVEL TRAILER

JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN AND LET US TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK GOY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off DC shill. Justice League will be shit just like BvS.

>just like BvS

BvS was absolute kino and Justice League is going to be even better marvelcuck.

If JL is a fraction of the quality BvS was, then it will be a must-see by anyone who appreciates film.

Spiderfag looks like a jew

>WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THE NEW MARVEL TRAILER

they are

Reminder Justice League will be 2 hours & 50 minutes of pure unadulterated kino

>MCUck

>>>/reddit/

>shit just like BvS

I can't believe how deluded marvelfags are

Not sure how BvS isn't way better than the warm dog shit that was Civil War

Reminder when autists on Sup Forums calls something kino, you know it's going to be shit.

That's because you don't understand film. It's ok, someone who has grown up on MCU's low standards of filmmaking won't ever understand that. Don't blame it on yourself.

My sides

They are literally going all out, aren't they?

Their smear campaign has started early. Snyder has made them afraid, very afraid.

>it's a DC retard can't make a case for his shit film without bringing up Marvel episode
>it's a DC retard pretends he's somehow in the majority when calling other people deluded

Marvel shills ruin every thread with their shitposting

>it's a Marvel Paki spergs out like a retard because nobody cares about Marvel episode

Was the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer just too smart to get as many views as Justice League?

I love how you people just lie...like all this shit is important.
But then again you made me check...

>It's a he's pulling out marvel again episode
like a book

Capeshit BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

>GOY
Can someone tell me why people keep pronouncing "guy" with a New Yorker accent like this? Is it a reference to The Sopranos or something?

Wait, it's an edit?

Reminder only redditors can't tell the difference between kino and kino

I wonder how they are going to react to Whedon's defection.

>nobody cares about Marvel
Here's a list of posts ITT of DC retards mentioning Marvel to defend DC

>dark

This is the same shit they tried to pull on Trump

>omg finally someone that can bring some quips into Snyder's Universe
Their hateboner for the poor guy is immense. It's like they want to remain infantile children who wants to be assured the world is a fun place of happy feels and nothing else.

>waaaaa shitting on marvel = defending dc waaaaaaaaaa

Kill yourself pussy

Capeshit and these comparative "analyses" by failed humanities students are so goddamn asinine that I'm convinced the entirety of Western artistic tradition is going to waste.

>if you don't like DCU steaming shits you must like MCU steaming shits
Wow!

All Marvel fans shouls be banned

Maybe then we could have some quality discussion

Every single on of those posts was defending DC. Which DC retards are incapable of doing without mentioning how Marvel is worse. As if being the biggest boy on the shit pile is worth something.

>being this buttblasted that people saw through your shilling
It's ok Marvel drone try another day when people are caught unawares.

but it was light hearted as fuck in tone compared to BvS

no just fucking go to their facebooks

SpiderManMovie/videos/

JusticeLeagueOfficial/videos/

TOO DARK

OH WAIT IT'S LIGHT NOW

OMG WHY IS IT SO LIGHT IT'S LIKE THEY'RE JUST COPYING MARVEL NOW

If only there was a way a superhero movie featuring DC characters could get their tone right without seeming like cheesy edge with ham-fisted symbolism or Marvel quipshit. If only there was one movie universally considered good that they could use as an example.

Ignore that picture by the way, totally unrelated. I'd just thought I'd leave it there.

The Dark Knight is more edgy than BvS though. It's like you didn't even bother watching the two films but just spout random buzzwords.

It really isn't. The Joker was an edgemaster of a villain (almost as bad as Leto) but the film itself was not.
>Batman doesn't kill people in TDK.
>DO YOU BLEED? or any peice of dialogue between Batman and Superman
>dude jesus lmao
>Lex Luthor's entire character

>he thinks Jesus is edgy now
Damn I think I've seen it all from the Marvel Pakis now.

TDK ends on a miserable note of Batman being the one "they didn't deserve but need" whereas BvS ends on an extremely optimistic note of Bruce's awakening of morals.

How are the facebook numbers so different when it isn't the case on youtube?

And? Does melancholy endings suddenly = edge? Or do you think Synecdoche New York is the equivalent of System of a Down in movie form? The bottom line is TDK managed to pull it off and received lots of praise while BvS did not.

Nice backpedaling right there. BvS is not edgy. You're an idiot for thinking so. Stop spouting buzzwords just because they're in your shilling script.

How was that backpedaling? I addressed your stupid point, you haven't addressed a single on of mine besides going "Hamfisted Christ allegory being applied to people in tights? Edgy!? I think not!"

I'm saying you're whining that critics don't like the tone of your shitty movies when there's a blueprint right there. And a better movie. BvS is edgy. You're an idiot for thinking otherwise.

>muh spooderman trailer spoiled the whole movie
>b-b-but its still good compared to justice league I s-swear

pathetic to be desu

You don't even realize that the images of Christ are part of the film's larger themes of Superman representing a God figure to man. It's not just Christ but it's the one you latch unto because a butthurt mudslime is always a butthurt mudslime.

BvS is not edgy. And your use of that word is absolutely retarded which makes it all the more apparent that you lack the English skills to partake in a discussion. Go tell your Disney boss to write you a new script, faggot.

Yeah, their was no lightning or rain in the trailer. It's a nice touch.

Where did you get that from? I love how you idiots always claim that the people who don't like your superhero movie of choice must not understand it. People get your movie, you retard. It's not deep or hard to comprehend. I don't know if it took you a long time to puzzle out, but for anyone with half a brain it comes off as pretentious and shallow. Apparently the thinnest layer of allegory is enough to make any film untouchable. It couldn't have had anything to do with the presentation of that theme, or the implementation. No, everyone must just be dumb to not understand why Superman is making a crucified pose in front of a statue of Jesus with blinking lights that light up to spell out "SYMBOLISM"

What next? Do you want to explain to me how I can't criticize Shrek because I must just not have understood how the movie is really about inner beauty?

If you get it, how come I need to explain everything to you, even explaining why BvS is not edgy?

No, you don't get it. And you being a butthurt mudslime on top of it makes it all the sweeter.

>even explaining why BvS is not edgy?
Great, point out where you did that besides just going "nuh-uh". Because you haven't made a single argument yet.

BvS is an edgy piece of shit which is why almost no one liked it you retard. None of your explanations do anything to dispel that notion.

See
BvS's overall message is one of optimism.

You couldn't see that though because your mudslime ass was too butthurt at Jesus.

Why do people pretend that Warner Bros isn't also a heavily Jewish company? I don't get it.

>still leaking poo like the mad mudslime Paki he is

He's not going to because the movie is an indefensible pile of garbage. He's just going to shitfling and deflect because he desperately wants people to respect that shitshow. It's an infantile response to criticism but that's all BvS defenders can manage.

>Everyone who doesn't like my favorite retarded edgy movie is pakistani/muslim

What a brilliant defense faggot.

Yeah, and I responded to that. I guess everything else edgy about the movie is just invalidated because of the ending. That makes sense.

The infantile Marlel complaining about getting absolutely destroyed in an argument and then backpedals out like the bitch he is.

Stick to spamming Evans. It really works better for you.

That's a completely different guy who jumped in only like 2 posts ago because of how retarded you're being, you idiot.

You'd have to be a Paki mudslime to be that triggered by OPTIMISTIC imageries of Superman as a savior character.

Marvel movies are passable at best. I was hoping that DC would make something better, but instead I got this edgy, rat shit they called MoS and BvS.

Again, the infantile Marlel shows his face again by assuming the absolute feces that is MCU is by any means passable. I hope Disney pays enough to eat this much shit.

>there are people who literally think that paid Marvel shills don't exist

Having the man in tights for your kiddy movie pretend to be the reincarnation of Jesus in the most blatant way possible outside of Lex going "This Super Man is like Jesus" is pretty edge.

>he still thinks Jesus is edgy
Maybe in Pakistan but not in any other country where they use actual toilets

Marvelcucks will never understand

It's like Kubrick arguing with 10yr old kids. In time, they will join us in the sun.

This is almost a parody

dont need friends to use youtube :^)

Why are we still pretending it's marvel shills who are the problem when literally 99% of capeshit threads on Sup Forums are started by DC shills to instigate their stupid company war bullshit, because that's easier than to defend or hype their own brand? If Marvel shills do exist on Sup Forums, they sure as hell don't start nearly as many threads than DC shills.

Thanks for correcting the record there.

Emulating Jesus poorly and equating your tight wearing superhero to God's chosen son is edgy.

i only have 1 thing to say

ZACK "KUBRICK" SNYDER

It's not edgy and it doesn't "emulate". Doesn't your shilling script say not to use words you don't understand? This is getting embarrassing.

lol you talk about jesus like he was a real historical figure. is santa real too?

We are breaking the conditioning

It does emulate. You spent a lot of time trying to convince me that as if I didn't believe you. BvS was deep because Superman was just like Jesus! It's deep and you don't get it!

I'm only arguing on his terms.

Jesus fucking christ

What a retarded post. It reeks asshurt Marvel droning. It's obvious your view of BvS consists of seeing an image on Sup Forums and then leaking poo uncontrolled.

It's pretty edgy and it is emulation. The entire point of the movie is for it to be a more violent, realistic portrayal of someone whom we are placing all our hopes on, a figure which is depicted many times to be Christlike from the audience's perspective. It's edgy because the philosophy on how the events are treated is treated with the same attitude as the US, post 9/11. That's not just a meme. So it is edgy, and it is emulation. I would say that it isn't bad for those specific reasons or that those things themselves are bad.

Nothing you said of this is edgy. You really should stop think that realism = edgy because it makes you look real retarded who can only handle Marvel cartoon films.

Are you capable of an argument? Every single on your posts is either
A) saying something is one way without actually explaining HOW
B) accusing someone of shilling

James Cameron has praised Zack. I would put more into his opinion than some random movie blogger with a political axe to grind or any Sup Forums shitposter

>Are you capable of an argument?
Which is exactly what I asked you and the answer I got was no. You're not here to discuss, You're here to be an assravaged Marvel drone who desperately tries to throw shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

So all of the use of black, Superman being forced to kill and sacrificing himself after being locked in a death match with Batman, Superman's father essentially committing suicide to teach Clark a lesson, none of that is edgy to you? Or maybe you're too wrapped up in the word "edgy." Originally, it just meant pushing boundaries. MoS and BvS definitely pushed the conceptions of Superman as a character. I also noticed you can't really refute the emulation thing, so I think maybe you're too tied up in the company wars trash talk to seriously discuss the movie.

This shit is really hard to determine these days. A view on a phone and on PC by 1 person is 2 views. Also...Sony and marvel have the trailer up on each of their channels. Sony's has some 17m while marvel has some 3m.

I frankly don't know whats going on, let someone get paid 100k a year to bullshit and figure it out for sony, marvel, wb and so on. Each company probably has some math stooge working this shit, but none of it really matters.

>So all of the use of black
Stopped reading there. Affirmed my assumption right there.

THIS JUST WIN

BLACK WIDOW IS EDGY

BECAUSE SHE USES BLACK

So basically, anything that isn't cartoons with real life actors is "edgy". Sounds like the argument of infantiles who want to pretend the world is like their cartoons and nothing else. Nolan and Snyder both shit on these manchildren. Which is why they're good.

I still really hate TDK universe.
He is only Batman for 6months then retires for 5 or 8 years when Rises happens. It makes no god damn sense.

So whats the main mistake it avoided? Also the fucking spider-man trailer is basically spoiling the entire movie id say out of the 2 its worse for that reason.

Too deep and complex for you marvel shills?

Sup Forums argues whether the MCU is better than the DCCU when in reality they're both pure horseshit.

that last sentence is literally The Avengers

I think what Dark Knight got right was treating the movie and world serious Man Of Steel could have kept the same seriousness of the world while keeping it a brighter happier movie that fits in more with Superman.

DC wan't movies like Dark Knight but the producers think that means Dark and Gritty what they actually want is something that takes itself seriously and tries to be a very well made film with memorable dialogue that isn't just jokes and good performances.

First of all it's the DCEU

Second of all it's not horseshit. Marvel is horseshit.