NYG:Giants officially name Shurmur head coach
CLE:Browns land Haley as offensive coordinator
FA:Bevell interviewing for Cardinals' OC job
MIN:Dalvin Cook (ACL) has resumed jogging
CAR:CAR expected to promote Eric Washington to DC

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/vikings-fans-eagles-charity/
youtu.be/G-ivUM06rtE
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000909447/article/new-england-patriots-reign-is-great-whether-you-like-it-or-not
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom Brady is an overrated meme

First for BEWD

>it's rigged

why do you all still watch if it's rigged?

The Eagles WILL win the Superbowl.

Gronk's hit on White was objectively dirty and deserved way more than a 1 game suspension

test

FUCK GOOK MOOT

Also, fuck the Eagles.

Nah. 1 game the right call. Only butthurt stooler fags wanted 2 so they didn't have to play against him in week 15.

Dubs confirm

Use the force ez catcha script m80

Tom Brady will break his legs in the Owl.

Raiders will be good next year

1 off... can you imagine if you were half a second later posting this?

FUCK GOOK

IF I HAD THE LEGACY CAPTCHA I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE 81111111 GET. THIS STUPID FUCKING GOOGLE CAPTCHA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Checked!

>Eagles
Oldfag asshole of the internet Sup Forums. Have lots of fun in a non-pc way and are hated for it. Do and say edgy shit just for the fun of it and not to further any agenda other than that of lulz. Ultimate underdogs.

>Patriots
Neo-Sup Forums. People on here rooting for them are edgy contrarians who are obsessed with politics and doing the opposite of what they percieve "the good guys" to be doing. Pretend they're being held down by a shadowy authority figure when they're actually the establishment.

Checked, TYBC TYBGRUDEN

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Super Bowl LII Champions

when the iggles win, will the pats be confirmed the most overrated team in the history of overrated teams? losing to a backup QB is pretty bad

Orsonposting will be dead soon, everybody post your favorites for old times sake.

Well, at least it wasn't a divegrass thread.

This D-line rotation is unreal. And this is with Cox and Graham playing more than they usually do. Do other teams do this?

Also, it's pretty amazing that they played almost half the game with only one linebacker on the field. That says a lot about how good Jenkins and PRob are.

Raiders will wallow in below average mediocrity for the next decade

>imblygin

but they have a good coach now. surely success is 99% the coach according to everyone shitposting about the pats?

You'll be lucky to go 8-8

Gruden isn't a good coach.

How many rings you got big shot

I want to read bible passages with Carson Wentz!

I can see them going 8-8 but also 10-6 if they can fix Carr's confidence

How shook will Iggles fans be when they lose? They won't post here at least until the draft

>Sup Forums has to force itself to perform gold medal worthy mental gymnastics and root for the eagles
>this is the same board that spams orson welles everytime a philly team loses a regular season game

Has one team ever generated this much asshurt

Refute any of those points please. Oh wait you can't

Or maybe we just grew up watching the Patriots?

Gruden literally piggybacked his DC for a ring

What even is this shit logo?
>a man being strained through a tube of toothpaste
>A human rainbow
>a comet with a face on it

Goofy as fuck, Patsfags

>From the dawn of time - January 22, 2018
>Philadelphia fans are subhuman scum and are the tashiest people on the planet. They unequivically do not deserve and success or happiness

>The Patriots win the AFFCG
>Well, actually philly fans are just in in for the lolz xD Remember Habbo hotel, guys? They're so epic trollers ftw

It's obviously Elvis with a mullet.

a chad with a bitchin haircut
look at that chiseled jaw

Unless you’re a player, you have a resounding zero (0).

>Sup Forums is one guy

>The Arizona Cardinals have agreed to trade Larry Fitzgerald to the Vikings in the offseason

The jaw is literally concave though

For?

See, this is the kind of mental gymnastics I'm talking aboutYou cannot attempt to deny the reality that the overwhelming consensus on Sup Forums for the last 18 years has been that philadelphia fans are shit and it is your moral obligation to relentlessly mock them

A man wearing a tricorn hat which was popular in revolutionary New England.
Alternately a flying elvis

Raiders

you implied that one poster had an opinion before january 22nd, and had a different opinion after january 22nd. what does the majority of Sup Forums have to do with this

love too make shit up based off >muh tradition

nice reading comprehension lad, I accept your concession

t. Bullied by Filthyfans

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/vikings-fans-eagles-charity/

>Sending money to the guys who reamed your asshole open on national TV

lmao how owned can one franchise get?

Why are New Englanders so unpleasant?
Is it because their cities are dilapidated and rotting?
Is it because any industry is moving down south where the worker entitlement isn’t so prohibitive to business?
Is it because of their shit weather?
Is it because every one is unpleasant so they feel like they need to lash out at strangers on the Internet?
Is it because you can’t cross the street with out getting beeped at and flipped off?
Is it because California and New York are better in every metric and they’ll always be the “third”?
Is it because their beaches are disgusting and covered in glass and needles?
Is it because they peaked during the Revolutionary War?
Is it because they’re forced to share a fanbase with Massholes, Connecticut yuppie fucks, Bernie cocksucker Vermont, New Hampshire/Maine toothless cousinfucking hillbillies?

>Pats are the good guys

Never thought we'd see this timeline, but here we are

still mad that their city got booty-blasted by a water-tower full of syrup

Fuck GOOK

>it's the cowboys leaf

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they were the good guys against Shehawks too

>the absolute state of (You)

That's just because there happens to be a lot of cowshit posters who will take any opportunity they can get to make fun of the Eagles. I'd say most of the board is pretty indifferent when it comes to the Eagles.

is there a video with sound?

Puritanism
suburban sprawl retirement country for elites, like a big cold florida, leads artistic and moral decay.

What will us redskins fans do once Cousins inevitably leaves us?

He does not look too healthy there.

The Eagles should sign Brian Dawkins so he can win a Super Bowl with them.

It’s because all New Englanders are opioid addicts. Some are full blown heroin addicts, but most are high functioning addicts on pain pills.

Completely owned by Big Pharma heart and soul

youtu.be/G-ivUM06rtE

SKOL

When will someone make a new one based on this superbowl?

I mean you dont even have to change the star wars title

didn't the redskins tag him?

Quick rundown on Steve Wilks?

I hope they use the money to restock their battery supply.

a third tag would cost $34 million

I wanna make one but I'm a brainlet who knows nothing about photoshop.

I liked him as Jerry Springer's bouncer.
Not so much on his own show.

>vikangz

Not to the same level the Eagles do. Besides Beau Allen and Vaeao everyone on the Eagles Dline is a 1st or 2nd round pick. This let's them stay more fresh as the game gets into the 4th quarter. In the AFCCG you could see that the Jags D was gassed by the end and were unable to generate pressure like they did at the beginning.

>Alabama DL Da’Shawn Hand said the Lions told him they’d use him as a 3 tech and big DE in their new defensive system.

We 3-4 now

>he doesn't have a d-line rotation that runs 8 deep

How hard is it for a defense to transition from 4-3 to 3-4?

I think Owen is at the door, Patfriends. Do you want me to get it or...?

Did the art department ever make an Eagles-Patriots one? Would make a decent wallpaper for a few days

I wish he played for my team

The first seasons were great when he would get really angry.

>spreading around the plebbit meme picture

If I were a shoopfag, I would make a Dewey Defeats Truman edit of Foles holding up a phone, and a zoom-in panel shows this tweet.

>this image makes me butthurt, so I'll say it's from reddit

>b-but r*ddit

Absolute state of (You)

>You’re now aware NFL.com released an article detailing why you should bandwagon the Patriots

>You’re now aware the NFL itself personally told you via its article to not be tired of watching the Pats and in fact should become a temporary fan and go all in against the Eagles

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000909447/article/new-england-patriots-reign-is-great-whether-you-like-it-or-not

Fuck you, I won’t buy your NFLShop gear

>bills talking with qb mason rudolph as he sits out of the senior bowl
IDK anything about him, what should I expect

who said anything about reddit? he's just saying he wishes his team had an official NFL ref just like the Patriots do

Beat the iggles for us, pats bro.

so salty

wtf I love the Eagles now

>they don't check reddit daily to see that this picture was on the front page yesterday as proof that the refs were cheating for the pats

lel fuckin plebs

wait... so both teams are white supremacist teams this year? fucking drumpf!