youtube.com/watch?v=LsEdTD97Yt4

Lets rocket

Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm

Is he /our guy/?

RPM
In Space
Ninja Storm
Time Force is overrated

No, he its and autistic has been who thinks that any season he hasn't been in sucks. Also most of the cast he worked with hate him.

he's willing to be /ourguy/ for a nominal fee

>Billy was the obvious choice for the Gold Ranger Powers
>Everyone thought that it was a pay dispute or David Yost was a prick who didn't get along with everyone on set
>Ended up getting cucked by Trey, Jason and maybe that guy from VR Troopers
>The interview comes up
>He mentions the harassers didn't think he "should've been a superhero" and "should not be on the show"
>He could have been the Gold Ranger

;_;

Dino Thunder and Wild Force were two of my favorites. Mostly I just thought the Zords were pretty kickass

I was marking so hard as a kid for him to become gold. Was fucking heart broken when i read that shit about saban being absolute shit eatters. Met him at a con few years back super nicr guy.

Right im still shocked disney didnt completely fuck dino thunder the only series they really fucked up on was jungle fury

yeah wild force had the best zords

akibaranger

Time Force, next question.

i marathoned both seasons
is there more and should i start watching sentai.

Yes start on zyuranger fucking good stuff

around what season do all the men start looking like pouty swoop haired J-drama stars cause that really turns me off to the stuff i see today

fpbp

why did I unironically just watch this whole video?

I know everyone remembers him most for being Green Ranger, but his Dino Ranger was objectively one of the coolest rangers of all time

>ELDER GOD TIER
Carter
>GREAT TIER
Jason
>GOOD TIER
All the other Red Rangers
>FUCK YOU TIER
Tommy

This.
>had best all-time ranger:Silver Ranger
>best theme
>LETS ROCKET
>BATTLIZER RED
>had best overall gril: Astronema, pretty sure shes the reason why I have a femdom fetish and every girl ive ever fallen in love with has been a bratty emasculating demon bitch from hell
>had hottest ranger of all time: Ashley
>Best Ending, highest stakes ending
>Some thought was put into having different planets
>First Power Rangers that had some moral gray areas and wasnt just a "Good vs Evil" story, rangers were constantly at odds and Astronema constantly showed a good side to her
>Psycho Rangers arc was the best arc of any Power Rangers, and when Zhane returned disguised and saved the other rangers, it was one of tje best moments of my childhood

SPACE KINO

MY NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fkDhvakx2P4

D S L
S
L

The early episodes of RPM was about as kino as power rangers could ever be